August 28, 2014 | 1671 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Iam asian dan 28 years old, living in Malaysia (pretty hot and humid here most of the times). I first bought this product when I was 15 years old and it helps me a lot with my oiliness in my teenage years. Iam 28 but I still use it, especially in the evening after work to remove my makeup, oil and dirt. Now that Iam married, I influenced my husband to use it for his face. He has oily skin, with blackheads on forehead and nose. It works great on him too!! I believe that the Salicylic Acid really does helps in clearing the pores and regulates the oil as well as sebum. He no longer suffers from "over-shininess" during the day. Am still trying to coax him into using them twice daily though. You know how some men are not really into this skincare thingy. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin. I also wish Neutrogena would come up with a smaller size bottle for travel purposes. I wouldn't buy again though cos am using something else at the moment. But there might be chances that I would buy again if I felt like it...hahaha

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by LittleTogi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cleans your face, great for taking off makeup also. Dries my face alittle too much, but using extra lotion after helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Lilsingsong3

I really love this! It smells great, works well, doesn't break me out and it foams up nicely. It's a good price and you get a ton of product in the bottle. It has lasted me a whole year and I'm still not quite finished it. I already purchased another one!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by fruitsflavor

This product removes all dirt, oil, and makeup. But it leaves my skin very tight and dry so I end up having to put on some moisturizing cream right after. Not the best product..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

This cleanser works for me. It removes all of my makeup without a trace left over. I use this with my Clairsonic brush and I haven't had a breakout since. My husband uses this too and says he has less infected ingrown hairs when he washes with this. Good stuff!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by volleyballcrzy03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this kind of on accident, because I ran out of my cleanser and so my mom dropped my off at Target and gave me like 2 minutes to pick one out, so I just grabbed the first one I could find. I usually like Neutrogena, but this one....not so much. For the first few days, I really liked it, it was helping to clear up my skin, and it made me feel clean. But like after a week, it started making my skin very dry and it started to flake. It also made my skin feel very slick after washing it and irritated my skin, which is usually not at all sensitive. Still searching for the right cleanser for me....wish me luck.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by huffle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I usually use one full pump of facial cleanser whenever I wash my face, but with this cleanser I found that one full pump was much too drying. It gave my face the shiny-but-not-oily look. I adjusted and used half a pump plus lots of lathering instead, and since then it has worked fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by CemmaW

Yes, I would buy this product again and I'm actually on my second bottle of this cleanser.
Can I just say I love this product and I'm ready to commit to it? LOL It is one of the very few "first products" that I got and love.(You usually get the wrong ones when you first buy a certain kind of products, like how I hate my first blush, lipstick...). This stuff is amazing!
I have combination skin, super oily T-zone and bit oily U-zone in summer, oily T-zone and normal U-zone in spring/fall, oily and dry T-zone and freaking dry U-zone in winter. I would use it all year except winter.
This is a gentle DEEP CLEAN face wash which is great for everyday use. It just cleanse away all the dirty stuff I get from the day and leave my face feeling fresh and clean and nice. It does leave me feeling a bit dry right after I wash with it, but what cleanser doesn't? I wouldn't use it in the morning simply because I don't feel the need to "deep clean" in the morning.
Some people say this removes makeup, and it does. But sadly not very well. I was trying out a cream blush the other day and that was the only makeup I had on my face. I use this cleanser to wash my face and massage pretty thoroughly around my cheeks. It did look very clean, it was a shimmery blush, but I saw no trace of shimmers afterwards. After my cheeks feels a bit rough the next day when I touch them. And I saw how my cheeks were not smooth, with little could-be-blemish-after-a-month-or-2( I don't know what those are called officially, they just make my skin looks and feels uneven, like I got little "hills" on my face, they look normal, no redness or whiteness, like a well-covered blemish, but might actually develop into one after a very long time). So I stick with my DHC cleansing oil when it comes to remove makeup, and it's a beautiful world again. This is actually kinda funny, because I got those "hills" on my forehead when I was 12, 13 and this was the cleanser that help me remove them.
BTW, this stuff contains salicylic acid which is great for controlling blemishes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Found better cleansers. Leaves skin feeling tight and it didn't really help with the breakouts I'd sometimes get. The smell is pleasant.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Ashpanda

I bought this product thinking it would keep my skin from not get too oily and it worked for like 3 days, then my skin started getting completely dry and my face could barely move without any lotion, this isn't the only Neutrogena product that has done this to me, so I switched to Clearasil today and Im waiting to see if it works.