MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent

4.7

on 4/11/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was lucky enough to snag the last one of these at my MAC counter. The color is absolutely stunning--a bright, deep teal with green and gold sparkles. The Pearlglide Intense formula is wonderful. It glides right on, blends well, and lasts ALL day. Looks great as a pop of color on the lower lash line (especially with a natural or taupe shadow). These are as amazing as Urban Decay's 24/7 pencils, but for a bit lower price. Definitely a must-buy if you have the chance. This color is a true standout.

on 4/11/2010 8:58:00 AM

wowsa! this is so freakin' gorgeous--i should've bought two. described perfectly by previous reviewers---intense teal with sparkle, fantastic formula--just glides right on, super duper smooth...doesn't budge...i've reached for this just about every day since i received it...as stated prior, swatches don't do this beauty justice...a must-have out of this pearlglide collection (and i must say, the new round of pearlglides seem better than the first, if that's possible)...

on 4/8/2010 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the most gorgeous teal with silver sparkles, I absolutely love it. The pencil is buttery smooth and doesn't tug at all and it stays put until you wash it off. It's like a dreamy mermaid color! I will absolutely repurchase, even if it has to be through Evilbay!

on 4/8/2010 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Undercurrent is sooo pretty. A shimmery/glittery deep teal. Pearlglides go on with absolutely no tugging, its like the texture of a kohl, super smooth. Also smudge proof which is a must for oily skinned ladies. Definitely my favorite shade!! I wish this was perm. I bought all the pearlglides from the Art Supplies collection cause they are just that good.

on 4/5/2010 8:18:00 PM

This is definitely the star of the collection. Definite wow factor here. I have many teal/aqua eyeliners and none come close to this. Deepish but bright teal with golden/green shimmer. Holds up all day. Fabulous!

on 4/5/2010 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

This, like all pearlglides, is so smooth and intense. The color is a beautiful darker teal with gold sparkle. I've had it on for about 8 hours and it hasn't smudged at all. I am in love with it! I suggest getting one asap. I just wish MAC would make pearlglides perm already.

on 4/4/2010 6:34:00 PM

I don't like colored eyeliners, in fact don't even like pencil eyeliners, but the color is so intense and absolutely beautiful that I bought TWO!!!

on 4/3/2010 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

WOW! This color is GORGEOUS! Love this green with gold sparkle. The pearlglide formulation is MAC's best eyeliner in my opinion, their super pigmented, creamy, and last for a long time! I had to get the purple one too! <3

on 4/3/2010 11:29:00 AM

This shade is a stunning greenish blue with gold glitter. You have to see this in person because swatches just don't do it justice. The pearlglide formula is wonderful. They glide on and last all day.