September 15, 2014 | 1642 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by princessmakeup

I really like this. I decided to use it for at least a month before reviewing. It does what it says. It totally depuffs my eyes. I bought this in the middle of a seasonal allergy attack when my eyes were at their puffiest, and it took the puffs right down. I won't ever be without this. I use it morning and night and it goes a long way, it looks like a tube will last six months or more.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received this product as a GWP and as I have dark circles under my eyes, I figured I'd give it a serious try. The metal ball feels lovely and the serum is thin enough to apply before makeup, but I didn't notice a significant difference in the undereye circles.

Another commenter said that this would be a great product to have in her makeup bag for use during a long flight and I agree, as it's very refreshing. If I get another sample, I'll probably tuck it away for the next time I take a trip, but I won't purchase this as I didn't feel it made a difference with my day-to-day concerns.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! These types of products can tend to be gimmicky, but I actually see results with this after just five minutes of applying. My eyes look fresher, my concealer goes on a lot smoother, and most importantly, the puffiness actually reduces quite dramatically, (even if I'd been crying the night before). Yep, surprised me, too! :) I've almost always had luck with Clinique's skincare products, and this is no exception. No irritation at all with this product, and it feels very soothing and cooling upon application.
I try to apply this at night, but I usually just end up applying it as soon as I finish my skin routine in the morning, right before I apply my moisturizer. It's a clear gel-type formula, and it sinks into my skin almost immediately, which is a plus. When it sets, it does feel a bit tacky (not sticky), but that doesn't last for long. I haven't tried too many other serums of this nature to conclude if this is the best one out there, but just from the quick results and the moisturizing properties, I can say it's definitely something I would recommend to at least try out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by yyl92

The only thing I like about this product is the metal roller, which feels quite refreshing when applied. Other than that, I don't feel the product did anything for my puffy eye bags. In fact, if I roll the product under my eyes too many times the serum actually starts to sting. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by AWeidler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was completely skeptical with this type of product. I tested the Garnier and Nivea version before, but none of them had an effect besides the freshness that the sphere at the tip brings.

I got this product for my birthday along with some other products from Clinique and, I must confess, it was a wonderful surprise to see so many work being done. It's a light transparent gel, that dries quickly and don't shine. It can be used under the make up, I guess. Well, I do. :-)

I usually use this product when I wake up and it not only de-puff the bags under my eyes, but it also prepares that specific skin for my regular eyes cream/treatment (I have genetic propensity for dark circles around the eyes and my eyes always swell in the morning. This product has changed that.).

I'm very happy with the regular use and I will buy it, as soon as the one that I have, end.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by pupster

Updated Review: This was a GWP and originally I didn't think I'd purchase the full size. Over time, I find I am LOVING this. It feels so refreshing on tired, or allergic eyes. (Definitely plan on having it in my baggie for red eye flights). I don't have dark circles so can't attest to that, but it really does take the swelling out of puffy eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Just as with the All About Eyes creams, this does nothing at all for me. In fact, as with the cream, I put it on in the morning after washing my face and Poof! I now have bags under my eyes. Which is ironic, as this is supposed to "De-Puff". It doesn't seem like an allergic reaction, as there is not any stinging or itching. I don't get any benefit at all from it. My eye area looks better without it

I'm glad this came in my gift with purchase, it is going in the trash. Although if I had paid for it, I could at least bring it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Labello

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to say I was sceptical to try this after I tried the Garnier roll on which is totally useless and awful. This however is totally different-amazing! When I wake up in the morning and my eyes are puffy the cold tip of the applicator is very refreshing. The actual product sinks in quickly and leaves the under eye area fresh looking and moisturised and ready for concealer. I have been using this for like 3 weeks now and I am really happy how the area under my eyes looks. I have to say I see less fine lines and overall look fresher. The tube seems small, but I have been using this day AND night everyday for 3 weeks and I didn't even use 1/4 of it so I think it will last a while. Will definitely repurchase after this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a gift-with-purchase size from a relative who bundles up their mascara and other products she won't use and regularly hands them over to me. I'm in my mid-late 30s and have started to have issues with water retention/congestion in my eyes and sinuses. This product really seems to take care of the puffiness around my eyes in the morning. I layer benefit's ooh-la-lift over it on days that the puffs are extremely noticeable. I will purchase a full-sized when the sample runs out.

EDIT- I got another sample and it stopped working quite so well after a few months. Moving on (to spent green tea bags)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

100% decreases the puffyness under my eyes. Can't speak for decreasing wrinkles as I haven't noticed any difference but it takes the puffy bags away within 5 minutes of applying it. For that I have to recommend it.