Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

3.0

water,butylene glycol,glycerin,caffeine,panthenol,plygonum cuspidatium root extract,vitis vinifera (grape)seed extract,selaginella tamariscina (spike moss) extract, rosmarinus of ficinalis (rosemary) extract,humulus lupulus (hops) extract,punica granatum (pomegranate) juice extract,citrus reticula,ta (tangerine) peel extract,yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure,biosaccharide gum 1,linolenic acid,sodium hyaluronate,laureth 7,linoleic acid,glycine,carbomer,cyclodextrin,hydroxyproline,acrylates copolymer,c13-14 isoparaffin,ployacrylamide,caprylyl,glycol,proline,ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride,nordihydroguaiaretic acid,xanthan gum,hexylene glycol,disodium

on 7/28/2012 11:43:00 PM

I always look for Clinique GWP's that contain this product because I love it for travel. It feels so nice going on and is wonderful to refresh your eye area on a long flight. It fits nicely in my TSA allowed baggie and decreases the puffiness under my eyes after a late night.

on 7/13/2012 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I use the All about eyes serum everyday. The metal roller ball is such a nice massage for the eye area and the formula is light and quickly absorbed so great for use beforing applying make-up.
I've used this every morning and night for about 9 months and while my eye area hasn't really gotten worse it hasn't exactly improved greatly.
Still have dark circles and in winter I think a richer cream is better than this thin serum. Nice packaging, quite expensive and actually I think the Garnier roller ball eye serum is alot better for dark circles and puffiness.

on 7/10/2012 5:21:00 PM

This stuff does nothing but feel awesome when you put it on. And either I don't use it a lot or it lasts forever. I do enjoy having it in my makeup bag. Sometimes when I have a headache or am hung over it's just what I am looking for. I know there are other products that are similar and cheaper, and will probably do equally as little as this one.

on 6/19/2012 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm glad I didn't spend money on this because I don't like it at all. I don't feel that it made any difference in my eye area in any way, not puffiness or moisture or anything else, after 2 months of use. I'll stick to creams.

I really like this. I decided to use it for at least a month before reviewing. It does what it says. It totally depuffs my eyes. I bought this in the middle of a seasonal allergy attack when my eyes were at their puffiest, and it took the puffs right down. I won't ever be without this. I use it morning and night and it goes a long way, it looks like a tube will last six months or more.

on 4/12/2012 2:34:00 PM

Received this product as a GWP and as I have dark circles under my eyes, I figured I'd give it a serious try. The metal ball feels lovely and the serum is thin enough to apply before makeup, but I didn't notice a significant difference in the undereye circles.

Another commenter said that this would be a great product to have in her makeup bag for use during a long flight and I agree, as it's very refreshing. If I get another sample, I'll probably tuck it away for the next time I take a trip, but I won't purchase this as I didn't feel it made a difference with my day-to-day concerns.

on 3/21/2012 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

LOVE this! These types of products can tend to be gimmicky, but I actually see results with this after just five minutes of applying. My eyes look fresher, my concealer goes on a lot smoother, and most importantly, the puffiness actually reduces quite dramatically, (even if I'd been crying the night before). Yep, surprised me, too! :) I've almost always had luck with Clinique's skincare products, and this is no exception. No irritation at all with this product, and it feels very soothing and cooling upon application.
I try to apply this at night, but I usually just end up applying it as soon as I finish my skin routine in the morning, right before I apply my moisturizer. It's a clear gel-type formula, and it sinks into my skin almost immediately, which is a plus. When it sets, it does feel a bit tacky (not sticky), but that doesn't last for long. I haven't tried too many other serums of this nature to conclude if this is the best one out there, but just from the quick results and the moisturizing properties, I can say it's definitely something I would recommend to at least try out.

on 3/11/2012 5:52:00 PM

The only thing I like about this product is the metal roller, which feels quite refreshing when applied. Other than that, I don't feel the product did anything for my puffy eye bags. In fact, if I roll the product under my eyes too many times the serum actually starts to sting. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 2/24/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was completely skeptical with this type of product. I tested the Garnier and Nivea version before, but none of them had an effect besides the freshness that the sphere at the tip brings.

I got this product for my birthday along with some other products from Clinique and, I must confess, it was a wonderful surprise to see so many work being done. It's a light transparent gel, that dries quickly and don't shine. It can be used under the make up, I guess. Well, I do. :-)

I usually use this product when I wake up and it not only de-puff the bags under my eyes, but it also prepares that specific skin for my regular eyes cream/treatment (I have genetic propensity for dark circles around the eyes and my eyes always swell in the morning. This product has changed that.).

I'm very happy with the regular use and I will buy it, as soon as the one that I have, end.

on 2/18/2012 8:38:00 AM

Updated Review: This was a GWP and originally I didn't think I'd purchase the full size. Over time, I find I am LOVING this. It feels so refreshing on tired, or allergic eyes. (Definitely plan on having it in my baggie for red eye flights). I don't have dark circles so can't attest to that, but it really does take the swelling out of puffy eyes.