December 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Daily Treatment Conditioner, Intensive Repair

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by susjs

I received this product to try as part of a Bzz Agent campaign. I honestly expected it wouldn't be for me and I'd just give it away based on the silicones listed high up in the ingredients--I have fine, thin hair that goes limp and gets weighed down easily by silicone products. Not the case at all with this conditioner that's become the one I reach for most. Somehow this doesn't weigh my hair down but manages to leave me with silky, smoother, healthy-looking hair every time. The best part? It rinses so easily! I typically spend a long time trying to rinse conditioner residue from my hair so it doesn't get weighed down but this rinses out quickly and doesn't leave my hair feeling slick and gummy. I've really enjoyed using this and will definitely repurchase as it gives me better results than many high-end conditioners I've used. I'm subtracting one lippie for the strong smell--not unpleasant but more like a chemical fruity-sweet-Jello smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by krisrj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this conditioner free from BzzAgent. I was slightly concerned that it would weigh down my curly shoulder length hair and leave my hair flat and limp since it contains various silicone derivatives, mineral oil, and petrolatum. The scent is really nice, and it rinsed easily from my hair. I was careful to only use a quarter sized amount. I am really pleased with how it performed. My hair has been smooth but not flat, and after using it every day for the past week, my hair is still bouncy. Iím not sure about the claims of repairing damage, but I think this product is a good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by mangolassi00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so impressed by this conditioner!! I received it in the mail from Bzzagent and was a little skeptical because its from Dove, its for everyday use, and you only leave it in for 1 minute. I've only used it twice but WOW! My hair is so soft and shiny and bouncy! I don't know if this is really going to prevent and repair damage like it says, but if this keeps working so well I will not stop using it! My hair is thin and gets limp easily, and this didn't weigh it down at all. I love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by kristin55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a BzzAgent and received this to try. Just used it yesterday and it is an overall nice product. It is nice and creamy and smells so nice! After blow drying my hair, I noticed how silky and shiny it was and still is! I have damaged hair due to bleaching in the past and this really smoothed my hair and made it nice and shiny. I'm sure I will see more results after a few uses. Would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Ichthyus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I received this as a Bzz Agent & tried it out last night. My first thoughts were that it wasn't as thick as some of the conditioners I've tried & my second thought was the scent! I'm not overly sensitive to scents but this had a pretty over-powering smell to it. No unpleasant - but just strong.

Well, this morning I woke up & my hair was smooth & shiny & untangled. I don't know about the "fiber active" part of the claim, but it seems to work pretty well as a moisturizing, smoothing conditioner. I'd recommend this to anyone who needs smoother, less-frizzy hair without dullness or too much weighing-down.

Oh, and the scent! It was over-powering in the tube, but now my hair smells delightfully perfumed! Maybe it needed to be that strong for it to last.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by trinidoodlebug

The new Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner, Intensive Repair is supposed to be a treatment and conditioner in one. The treatment portion contains fiber actives which penetrate porous hair to help reconstruct from within while the conditioner has micro moisture serum to help strengthen and nourish the hair shaft. It performed reasonably well on my dry, damaged, color-treated hair. After shampooing and conditioning with the product, my hair felt smooth and moisturized. It was easy to comb out and most importantly, didn't feel too heavily coated (looking at you Pantene). As a result, it did retain some body after styling. It does have some 'cones in it but they're not too prominent on the ingredient list. I'll try it a few more times to see how it performs cumulatively, but so far it's a pretty good conditioner for damaged hair. I received a sample as a Bzz Agent but I believe the price I've seen for the product is reasonable. Would definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kelblu

I am really impressed with this. First off, I received this in a kit in the mail because I'm a buzz agent (I get to try cool stuff and give feedback). I know Dove is a reasonably priced product available in drug stores but the results I got are comparable to the high end salon products I buy! No kidding! I can't stop feeling my hair, it's so soft and smooth without being flat. And it smells so good. Why am I spending so much money on products when I can get the same results, if not better with this?! So far I've only tried the intensive repair conditioner in this new line but I wanna try the 'poo and leave-in also!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by plumsiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the new Intensive Repair Conditioner (in the bottle, not the tube) first, loved it, and bought this thinking it would be an even better version of that; unfortunately, it's not. I have no idea why, but this product doesn't do as much for my hair as the regular conditioner version does. If I need super-intense conditioning I'll stick to my Pantene treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by babyvibe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty much amazing.
I have bleached platinum blonde hair and i naturally have a dark dark brown color so I'm constantly lightening my hair. I use this in the shower and as a leave-in conditioner and it makes my hair feel totally smooth with dramatically less breakage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works well on my long, thick, coarse hair. It really get the tangles out in the shower, and smooths out the frizz. It smells nice, too. I like how the cap is on the bottom so you don't have to whack the bottle. It was $4 at Walgreens, but they give you $4 in Register Rewards this week.