Nuxe MASQUE FRAIS HYDRATANT [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Water, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata extract, butylene glycol, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, cetyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, prunus amagdalus dulcis protein, glycerin, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, adansonia digitata seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, isohexadecane, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl, oleyl alcohol, phospholipids, polysorbate 80, methylparaben, glycerrhetinic acid, propylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, tetrasodium edta, zanthoxolum alatum fruit extract, ethylparaben, sodium citrate, butylparaben, nymphea alba flower extract, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, chlorphenesin, iris florentina root extract, lilium candidum bulb extract, limonene.

on 3/20/2008 2:24:00 AM

After hearing of this mask for quite a some time, I finally got one during my trip in France. I have to say, this mask worth its price tag (14euro) and does its claim, being really moisturizing with a rather relaxing scent (somehow like the scent of woods). This mask can be also apply to eye area, which is nice.

Just as most reviewers said here, it's a great mask for travelling.I have one tube every time I board a plane!

The only disadvantage for me is this mask doesn't last long, maybe I apply too much each time. I'll definately rebuy it.

on 6/14/2007 4:53:00 AM

Another great Nuxe product, I have to agree with all the comments below. I use it after the masque doux aromatique, which cleanses the skin, and i apply this masque
Or I use it overnight, I appy the masque early evening, it absorbs quickly and you do not need to rinse it. Before I go to bed I do add my Nuxe aroma vaillance over it and in the morning my skin is the best!

on 6/30/2006 3:04:00 PM

gives me perfect moisture amount absolutely one of the best masks for my skin really love masque frais hydratant

on 5/30/2006 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This was my first introduction to Nuxe skincare when I was on the hunt for a hydrating mask three years ago that I could wear on long flights without scaring the passengers :D ---something that would moisturize & protect like a heavy cream, but would feel light and look invisible on the skin. This product was recommended by my esthetician at the time and I brought a tube of it with me on my trip to the Philippines. It did not disappoint! I wore it for the entire 16 hour trip with no irritation or dryness whatsoever. It stays thick enough that you see where you are applying it, but as you massage it in, it absorbs and leaves a fresh dewy finish. It can be rinsed off with water or toner after a minimum of ten minutes, but also can be left overnight like a treatment cream. I'm amazed that the hydrating properties lasted for so long and that I didn't have any adverse skin reactions. I'm back to using Nuxe skincare, and I made sure to purchase this mask as part of my regimen to use on a weekly basis. (My skin is combination, but definitely feels dry in colder weather or after spending the day in a ventilated office.) This mask is a miracle product for thirsty skin. UPDATE: 01/10/07 -- I still like this product, but it works better when my skin is very dry. If I use it year round as a weekly treatment, sometimes the day after I get a bumpy texture on my cheeks (always happens when I use skincare that's too rich for my skin).

on 5/25/2005 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think I'm hooked on NUXE products! This mask is an excellent product especially if you are travelling. It's highly mositurising and can be used around the eyes as well, like a 2-in-1 product. My skin just glows from using this.

on 4/11/2005 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love it..This is so moisturizing!

on 1/19/2005 5:14:00 AM

This is a nice mask for the Winter when my skin is little more sensitive and dry. Leaves my skin feeling softer and hydrated. It comes in a standard tube, easy for travel. I apply the mask to my hands as well for a little extra pampering. I probably won't repurchase - it's a good product, but not great.

on 8/2/2004 11:00:00 AM

A really nice moisturising mask. I initially bought this because the skin under my eyes was very dehydrated and needed a bit of a perk up. This certainly did the trick and I use it all over my face whenever it feels like it needs a bit of a moisture boost. It's a nice gentle product, the fragrance isn't overpowering, it's really nice to use. I've got combo sensitive skin and this mask does not iritate it.

on 6/26/2004 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mask is good for eczema types, like moi, who need a gentle dose of moisture. Its a good all purpose mask as it can be used around the eyes, (its kinda weird if you cant use a moisture mask around the eyes.) It doesn't possess a weird overpowering fragrance. Its just a good gentle mask. I have tried loadddddddssss of moisture masks so if your gonna buy one for the first time then you seriously can't go wrong with this!

on 6/26/2004 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you've got eczema then you'll know that your skin is in constant need of moisture. I use this mask as my skin is constantly dry and it is very gentle.It can be applied all over the face even around the eye area. It aint amazing but it gets the job done! Good for sensitive types.

This product is a moisturising mask that can be worn overnight.

Popular Face Skincare Products