Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I received several of these when I purchased 4 packages of other YTC wipes. I bought Grapefruit and Tomato that day, and travel packs of the Cucumber version came attached to the packaging. The Cucumber wipes are my favorite. I keep them in my purse to wipe down my face and chest mid-day. I tend to get pretty oily, and in the summertime, the sweat only makes me feel dirtier. These towelettes do a great job of making me feel more refreshed and less grimy. They smell awesome and help a lot to cool me down in this summer heat.
The only thing that bothers me is that my neck and underneath my chin feel kinda itchy after using. I've read several other reviews that mentioned irritation as well, and I'm not sure what could be causing this reaction. I have never had sensitive skin, no allergies, I've never even had a sunburn! I can't imagine why these make me itch. (All the wipes do... perhaps it has less to do with the solution and more with the cloth/paper the wipe is made of. Fiberglass?! LOL!)

These have good packaging and are very moist which is great. I would buy again if they didn't burn my skin.

on 8/5/2014 4:07:00 PM

I am the queen of lazy girl beauty remedies, so naturally I love the idea of a one-step cleansing system (although I admit to usually following up these wipes with paula's choice cleanser and burt's bees garden tomato toner).

Upon first opening the package it all felt very high-quality (as opposed to off-brand makeup wipes that are in packaging that will dry the wipes out in a matter of days) and there is a cute message written on the seal! First, things first! The SMELL! It's so clean and definitely cucumber-y! The wipes themselves appear to be a cotton blend and VERY soft and moist. Once you start wiping it certainly seems to be soothing to the skin and senses, however, I'm not sure of how thorough of a job they're doing of removing my makeup. After I follow up with a cleanser and a toner and there is usually residue left behind, but for the money and the gentleness, I'd buy these again.

on 8/2/2014 4:27:00 AM

After hearing so much hype about this product, I decided to try out these Face Cleanser Towelettes to remove my eye makeup at the end of the day. Although I found them to be fairly effective, they feel too harsh on the skin. My entire face stung for a few minutes immediately after using a wipe and I do not have issues with sensitive skin. I didn't get any breakouts while I used up a 30-count pack and I enjoyed the packaging. However, this product is not worth the discomfort. I would recommend the Simple Cleansing wipes as an alternative.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Why do these sting my eyes? I love how they smell, I like the size, and the packaging is good, but I will never buy them again because of how much they burn to use.

on 8/1/2014 10:35:00 AM

Really, these cleansing towelettes are terrible. They are a very cheap, thin consistency and barely wet. The cleanser itself, does not remove makeup well and burns whilst on the skin. Has a cloying cucumber scent also.

on 8/1/2014 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The only positive thing is the smell. The rest sucks. My eyelids were swollen for 2days after I used this to remove my eyemakeup!! It stings, and makes my skin red and irritated. Horrible product

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No...just NO!! Trust me, please. NOOOO!!!!!!!

on 7/23/2014 10:55:00 AM

I just came on here to look up some reviews of a few other Yes To products and was surprised to see how badly these towelettes were rated. I've been using them for a little while now with none of the "burning" problems mentioned in several of the other reviews...and I definitely have sensitive skin! I'm not sure what would cause this in so many people, but not others?

As I said, my skin is quite sensitive and usually turns red very quickly after using anything even remotely harsh. With these cloths....no redness at all and they actually feel quite soothing on my skin. While they do have some fragrance--for those who are sensitive to perfumes--it is very mild and fresh smelling. Again, if the fragrance was too strong my skin would definitely react.

I've used these mainly in the morning to clean my face of all my nighttime treatment products. The only time I use them at night is if I've gone basically makeup free for the day and just want to wipe off the daily grime, not makeup. As others have pointed out, these aren't meant to be makeup removers so I use a separate product for that when needed. They do freshen my skin nicely though without making it feel tight and dry at all. As I have a tendency towards dry skin as well as sensitive, that's a win in my book!

I had just bought the travel size package to try these out, but I would definitely repurchase. Glad I didn't read the reviews first or I might never have given these a go based on those alone.

on 7/22/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was really excited to try these wipes, and I thought the cucumber would be calming to my sensitive skin. After a few days of using the wipes my skin started to look dull, and feel extremely irritated. They also burn and dry out my eyes. I will go back to my Olay wipes for sensitive skin.