Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Why do these sting my eyes? I love how they smell, I like the size, and the packaging is good, but I will never buy them again because of how much they burn to use.

on 8/1/2014 10:35:00 AM

Really, these cleansing towelettes are terrible. They are a very cheap, thin consistency and barely wet. The cleanser itself, does not remove makeup well and burns whilst on the skin. Has a cloying cucumber scent also.

on 8/1/2014 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The only positive thing is the smell. The rest sucks. My eyelids were swollen for 2days after I used this to remove my eyemakeup!! It stings, and makes my skin red and irritated. Horrible product

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No...just NO!! Trust me, please. NOOOO!!!!!!!

on 7/23/2014 10:55:00 AM

I just came on here to look up some reviews of a few other Yes To products and was surprised to see how badly these towelettes were rated. I've been using them for a little while now with none of the "burning" problems mentioned in several of the other reviews...and I definitely have sensitive skin! I'm not sure what would cause this in so many people, but not others?

As I said, my skin is quite sensitive and usually turns red very quickly after using anything even remotely harsh. With these cloths....no redness at all and they actually feel quite soothing on my skin. While they do have some fragrance--for those who are sensitive to perfumes--it is very mild and fresh smelling. Again, if the fragrance was too strong my skin would definitely react.

I've used these mainly in the morning to clean my face of all my nighttime treatment products. The only time I use them at night is if I've gone basically makeup free for the day and just want to wipe off the daily grime, not makeup. As others have pointed out, these aren't meant to be makeup removers so I use a separate product for that when needed. They do freshen my skin nicely though without making it feel tight and dry at all. As I have a tendency towards dry skin as well as sensitive, that's a win in my book!

I had just bought the travel size package to try these out, but I would definitely repurchase. Glad I didn't read the reviews first or I might never have given these a go based on those alone.

on 7/22/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was really excited to try these wipes, and I thought the cucumber would be calming to my sensitive skin. After a few days of using the wipes my skin started to look dull, and feel extremely irritated. They also burn and dry out my eyes. I will go back to my Olay wipes for sensitive skin.

on 7/19/2014 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So I had heard great reviews on this product through youtube and decided that I would go out and buy some because I was looking for some wipes that would get my makeup off (including eye makeup). The first time I used these, they stung my face and eyes like crazy and I had to quickly go wash them off. I do not have sensitive skin so I was surprised that they did sting so much and I regret buying them because they were quite expensive from where I live. Although I do like the smell of them and the packaging is great, I really wish this product had worked for me because of all the great reviews I had seen

on 7/16/2014 4:19:00 PM

The smell is nice, however these towelettes burned my skin. I've never considered myself to have sensitive skin in the past, so I'm not sure what's up with these. There also seemed to be hardly any moisture in the package. I will definitely not repurchase.

on 7/14/2014 3:21:00 PM

These towelettes weren't hypoallergenic, they burned the hell out of my skin. They stung at first and burned for a long while. It felt like they removed any moisture from my skin, too. Did NOT work for me. On the other hand, they clean pretty well, even if all the mascara doesn't come off. The smell is lovely, the towelettes are quite large, and they feel refreshing on my cleavage/chest area without burning my skin.

on 7/12/2014 12:44:00 AM

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews on these wipes! I've been using these for the past week or so and I really like them. First of all, I love the packaging. Aside from the fact that the package is really bright and fun, I really appreciate that these have a lid that snaps shut and not a sticky closure. This keeps the wipes wetter for a longer amount of time and makes them easier to travel with. Another thing I love is the scent. These have a fresh cucumber scent that is really pleasant but not overwhelming.
As far as removing makeup goes, these work really well. I wear pretty thick full-coverage foundation pretty much every day, and these get off pretty much all my face makeup without requiring me to scrub really hard or use multiple wipes. These are alright at removing eye makeup...If I'm wearing minimal eye makeup, like just a little liner and mascara, these do the job, but if I'm wearing colorful or darker shadows and waterproof liner and mascara I'll need to go in with a separate eye makeup remover . I don't experience any of the stinging or burning sensation that a lot of reviewers have mentioned on my eyes nor my face, and my skin is relatively sensitive.
I've had some really early mornings this week, which means I've been in a hurry and super tired. On those days I actually used these to cleanse my face in the mornings and they worked well. Obviously using a cleanser with water would give me a better clean, but I feel that these did a good job of getting off my overnight treatments and any oil on my face and adequately prepared my face for the rest of my skincare routine.
The only issue I have with these is that they are a little on the dry side. They're not super dry by any means, but I like my wipes to be a little more saturated. Luckily, as I stated already, these have a flip-top closure that should prevent them from drying out further.
I'd say give these a shot despite all the negative reviews. These worked really well for me and I will probably repurchase them soon, along with some of the other Yes To wipes (just not the blueberry ones...hated those.)