Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

Did not like these wipes. They removed my makeup perfectly fine but I noticed that it made my skin burn and itch very badly, and i don't have sensitive skin. I won't be buying these again but maybe I'll try some other products from this brand in the future.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am also surprised by the negative reviews for this product! Typically, I used them for makeup removal, which they are very effective for. They can also be used in lieu of face wash, which I only did in a pinch or to refresh my face before applying makeup. I do not have particularly sensitive skin to begin with, so maybe that's why I did not have a problem. My favorite thing about this product is the scent. It has a cucumber/melon scent which is so refreshing. It's about $5-6 for 30 wipes, which is not practical if you're using this strictly as makeup remover wipes. You can buy an entire bottle of makeup remover and use cotton pads for the same price and make it last double, maybe triple that amount of time. Overall, a great product. I decided to repurchase these and also the blueberry flavor (which is "age refresh", the cucumber ones are "soothing/hypoallergenic"). I guess considering all the negative reviews from people with sensitive skin, I would only purchase this product if your skin isn't super sensitive. Otherwise, please give these a shot! They're a lot like Burt's Bees Facial Wipes, but often find there are better deals/prices on these overall.

I don't understand why so many people dislike these my skin is sensitive too and I can only use straight cleansers no salicylic acid or anything of that sort. These felt cool and refreshing in the morning and on the go throughout the day. I loved these and will be repurchasing these.

on 6/26/2014 8:43:00 AM

I simply can't understand how these soft feeling wipes (made for sensitive skin) are leaving my face burning red after use! You also can't use them around your eyes, which for me is the whole point of using a wipe - that it's a quick all-in-one cleanser. So I definitely wouldn't recommend that you buy them without trying them first.

on 5/26/2014 10:08:00 PM

I honestly was very disappointed with this product.
First, the packaging wouldn't stay shut so the wipes had a tendency to dry out.
Second, it burned my eyes/skin. Not very good as far as wipes go.
Could be because I have sensitive and dry skin, but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

on 5/25/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I thought these wipes would be really good as I had watched many great review and a few of my friends had recommended them to me. But they didn't remove my mascara very well, I had to keep rubbing them to get it off. My skin turned very red around the under eye area and also my skin started stinging even though I don't have sensitive skin, I haven't experienced this with any other product. I do not recommend these and was very disappointed that these wipes as I was really hopeful and bought the full 30 pack.

on 5/2/2014 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use these to break down my foundation and remove my eyemakeup before I actually cleanse my face. I have sensitive skin and I find unless my skin is really irritated for any reason (like after exfoliating or using a cleanser with sulfates) that these do not make my face sting. In fact, they are very gentle on my eyes and I am able to do a thorough eye makeup removal without my eyes burning or watering. I would always cleanse or at least rinse after using these, though. And at the same price as every other generic facial wipe (Olay, neutrogena, garnier) I think I'll stick with these for now.

on 4/15/2014 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have to agree with the others -- these burn, at least if you have sensitive skin. I also have rosacea which may account for the sting. At least it doesn't last long. They do a so-so job of removing makeup and I do like the packaging, but I wouldn't repurchase unless there was no alternative.

on 4/6/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use these in the evening to remove the majority of my face makeup before washing my face. While they are quite moist, I do like to wet them with a bit of additional water from the sink to make them most effective (however I've done this with most facial wipes I've tried so it's a personal preference). I particularly like how these have a plastic lid to help retain the moisture in the pack. The wipes smell nice and don't cause any breakouts on my skin. Other reviews have mentioned a burning sensation but I definitely don't get that. I will most likely be repurchasing these.

on 4/3/2014 10:38:00 PM

Oh man I thought it was just me! I agree with everyone else saying these burned like hell!!! Stay far away if you have sensitive skin D: I really wanted to like these seeing as they're all natural and you'd think the cucumber and aloe would be really soothing but it did nothing but burn and irritate my skin. I saw a lot of foundation make up coming off but then when I looked closely on my face there was still a lot of make up there. I had to really rub hard to get the make up off, which isn't good for your face. I'm totally returning these. Such a disappointment. I have yet to find a good make up remover for very sensitive and acne prone skin. The search continues.