September 20, 2014 | 1227 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by zombiesxomg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best brush ever. Very soft, dense brush. Smooth application for both my liquid and mousse foundations. Does. Not. Shed. Lasts a long time. I've had two in the past like 3 years I've been using it. I use a Sonia Kashuk brush cleaning spray on it every once in awhile. It works fine with it. I have dry skin and don't like to cake makeup on, so I don't have to wash it very often. I lay it out to dry overnight.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by thatmakeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVELOVELOVE this brush. It is beyond soft and makes your foundation go on smoothly. I recommend it to any one that needs a good make up brush. I just recently started testing out different brushes and this is the best. It is worth every cent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first foundation brush that I would repurchase if it broke or got lost. That's saying a lot, I've tried many different companies and many different foundation brushes. This one is the best!! Sigma brushes really do put Mac's to shame. Mac brushes shed & the quality just isn't there for what ur paying. I've had the F80 brush for at least a year now & I honestly don't think it's ever shed once. I wash it every week using a mild shampoo from Sephora or sometimes baby shampoo. My only complaint would be that certain foundations are very difficult to get out. It does get some build up in the center of the brush and it's very hard to get out. But with that being said, it still is the best foundation brush on the market and I will probably always have this brush in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Hollie08

This brush is great for applying foundation. It gives a nice even application, but doesn't sheer out coverage. I love it and definately would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by margokissy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was the first foundation brush I bought when I switched back to liquid foundation a couple months ago. Naturally, I read a lot of reviews about different brushes that could be used to stipple...and this one had glowing reviews.

I figured I'd order it off Sigma's website since it was a good price and I didn't know if I was going to like the technique or the way it looked, etc.

The F80 definitely applies foundation nicely and evenly. But...if you have oily skin, and start shampooing it every other day, it falls apart very quickly. I probably got a month out of this before I had to throw it away. In the meantime, the brush lost its softness.

I most likely will never purchase another Sigma brush because of the quality issues I had. If anyone reading this is looking for a good liquid foundation brush, I recommend Urban Decay's Good Karma Optical Blurring...it's only $4 more and it will last you!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent foundation brush. Gives you a perfect flawless finish. You do not need a lot of product and this brush blends your foundation in beautifully! I would highly recommend this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush is an absolute essential for me. I use it for EVERYTHING -- powder foundation, pressed powder, cream foundation, liquid foundation, loose minerals. It's amazing! The quality is superb. I love that it's soft to the touch but still firm enough for precise applications. Definitely a staple product for any beauty junkie.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by MissTaDa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this brush! I use both liquid & cream foundations & have found with both formulations I'm using much less product than ever before AND getting much more even coverage. Won't hesitate to repurchase & will be happily gifting as a birthday present to all my foundation wearing friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by SavannahMurdock

I really like this foundation brush. It buffs foundation into skin beautifully and gives a nice even finish. My only complaint would be that I find it very difficult to clean. I have found, however, that if you wash it frequently it is easier to keep makeup from building up. All in all this is another great brush from Sigma.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Laoshu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good brush, and the price is great at only $20. However--maybe it's just me--I have so much trouble cleaning this. For some reason the foundation has caked up in the middle and I can't seem to get it out. It's making the application uneven since the inner bristles are all bunched together. I've washed this with baby shampoo weekly for several weeks and I still can't get it all out. As much as I like this brush, I might switch to another that I won't have to buy extra products for to clean, and just keep this one as a backup.