December 25, 2014 | 847 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by dodox2258

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I had a few clinique foundations over the last few years. It seems to be a brand I keep going back to and I’ve probably tried every other brand out there tbh!!

I used to wear super balanced in shade number 02 Fair, which was more for combination/oily skin but since having my son, Ive been prone to terrible break outs, but also suffer from occasional eczema and dry patches around my eyes, side of nose and mouth.. Eczema and spots together!! lucky me eh!!

Anyway since the acne is now more a problem than the eczema I was convinced to try the anti blemish solution foundation from clinique and so far so good. Don't get me wrong, its not a miracle foundation, yes my skin still has blemishes, but I wouldn’t say the foundation has made it any worse than normal. It doesn’t irritate the sensitive part of my skin, and with the right moisturiser underneath doesn’t dry out my skin too much. It gives a nice smooth coverage, neutralizes redness and is light enough for everyday use. Oil control, pretty much lasts nearly the whole day, I’d say at least 6-7 hours without touch ups needed. I use it with a clinique pressed powder on the oily areas of my face only.

I found that this foundation appears to go on lighter than your natural skin tone and dries a shade or two darker. I’m normally a 02 on other foundations I’ve tried but I was matched with Shade 01 alabaster for the anti blemish, which at first I thought was too light, but applying with a foundation brush and leave to dry for a few minutes before adding powder/bronzer/blush etc showed me that the colour is perfect for me.
Overall it’s not a bad foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by compliments

I was matched to the shade Alabaster which is a pretty good match for my NC20 skin, I'm just a bit scared of summer, maybe I'll go and buy a darker one so I can mix them. Now the foundations itself is great, stays all day, keeps my oils at bay for a really long time (around 4 hrs on my VERY oily nose and good 6 hours on my forehead/chin, then I have to powder). The coverage is quite strange, it covers up redness, blemishes and stuff like a high coverage foundation but it's really light on the skin! You can barely see that I wear makeup. It can get a bit cakey when you powder too much or too heavily and when you use too much product, but when you know, you can avoid it ;) you really only need the smallest amount!
The only negative thing I can mention is, that it didn't really help with my blemishes. At least in my opinion. On the other hand, it didn't break me out, that's nice too :P

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by himynameisjennie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I have always had skin issues, with break outs especially on my chin/around my nose. I was assured it would give good coverage whilst preventing break outs.
Well, I have been using it for 2 months at least now, and I have to say it hasn't made any noticeable difference. It goes on nice enough, but my skin still breaks out regularly, just as it did before I used it.
I also find it gives nowhere near the coverage I expected, by the end of the day it has usually slid off my oilier areas, particularly my nose and chin, even when I use powder and setting spray.
It looked flawless when applied by the make up artist at the counter, but I don't believe she removed all the make up I had on before applying it, or she has some magical technique I am unaware of because I have never got that coverage again.
Overall, I am disappointed. It has made no noticeable difference to my breakouts, doesn't stay in place and doesn't cover as well as I thought. Will not be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Melhir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No New Breakouts... UNTILNOW... I have used it almost a month. The real problem of the fond. is "it doesn't last more than 3 hours!"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by amypoppyflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I recently purchase this foundation and I'm really liking it so far. Before I was taking medication I had an entire face of acne, due to hormones. Now my face is relatively clear, but I am prone to break outs on my chin every so often.

Coverage-wise, this foundation is medium but it is easily buildable and easily applied using a foundation brush using more of a layering technique, depending on the coverage you need.

For colour selection, I'd recommend asking the lady/man at he counter to help you to try a few samples on your jawline - the colour chosen for me is perfect and the lady sampled a few for me.

The finish is a natural-matte. It does get a little oily as the day goes on, but I am yet to find a foundation that doesn't do that for me. A little of this product goes a long way and I have no complaints about the packaging. I will continue to use this and repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Dinalisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation.I have very sensitive skin and I breaking out a lot,I had tries Bareminerals but it did'nt work for me.But this one clinique anti blemish make my skin clean and if I have acne I put this foundation a little bit on my acne and after a few hour my acne become smaller and after 1 or 2 days the acne just disapeare,I think it is because calycid acid in it.The bad thing is this foundation make my skin dry even I use 2 moisturiser from sensai step 1 and 2.So for those who has dry skin this is not your foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by ebett

As a teenage girl with skin that is prone to break outs, I find it difficult to find a foundation which is not too thick and cloggy but has good coverage. This foundation has really worked for me and I wouldn't want to use another now.

As I am quite pale, the consultant at Clinique suggested a foundation a shade warmer than my skin tone which is perfect as it gives me colour and if blended correctly, doesn't look patchy. Although this foundation is quite pricey for someone my age, it has lasted me around 4 months as it is long lasting and I only needed to apply once in the morning.

Would definitely recommend this, you get what you pay for with make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by BrunetteVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find it incredibly difficult to find a foundation that meets my high expectations and i have to say that not many do. I tried this foundation because my MAC Studio Fix Powder was giving me breakouts if used on a day to day basis. I tried my luck without reading any reviews on this Clinique foundation, and just bought it. I cannot say how HAPPY i am with it! My skin is very difficult; oily, blotchy very acne-prone and with immense pores. I place great emphasis on my skin looking good (as good as it can!) because i know how terrible bad skin can make a girl feel.

This foundation stayed on my face for my whole day at work (9hr on average) and kept my skin shine free and oil free. It provided great coverage that was buildable, without looking cakey and dry.The best part...it didnt cause me to break out at all and also reduced the redness and breakouts i already had. I use this foundation everyday and i honestly could not as for a better daily foundation. MAC will remain my favourite (even though it is no way near as long lasting) but for a foundation that you can wear everyday without causing further breakouts, that helps your skin and also looks amazing on...look no further than this foundation.

Pro's:
-Reduces existing breakouts
-Prevents future breakouts
-Controls oil very well
-Great coverage that is also buildable
-Feels soft, smooth and doesnt feel heavy
-Very long lasting
-Dramatically improves skin condition
-Doesnt sink in fine lines/wrinkles

Con's:
-Not a large colour range
-Colours can have a pink tinge to them.
-Packaging could be improved.

Great foundation ladies! Try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by McBabe

I've been using the Clinique anti blemish make up range for over a year now and I really like it.
The foundation gives good coverage and goes on smoothly. It is easy to blend and apply but I use a brush for this.
The foundation lasts all day on my skin, which is combination with an oily T Zone and normal cheeks. I stay matte for the majority of the day but I also use the Clinique powder to set the foundation.
I have acne scars to my chin and I have found that using this foundation first with the clinique anti blemish concealer over the top and then setting with powder really covers them.
Overall I really recommend this foundation and I doubt that I shall change to anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by elenoula

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product is quite good for me. it gives good coverege without put concealer under it, it gives a smooth effect to the skin and this means that covering the pores well and keeps the skin as matte as posible. You must work it with a sponge or even better with a brush quickly. Also it dosen't dries the skin even if is dry to small areas like cheeks and feels very light weight. The quality and the packaging is good but the only thing that i dont like is that the colour has a pink-red under tone and and does not match with a skin that have a yellow undertone like mine :/ but i'm trying to balance it with my pouder..!