July 24, 2014 | 1966 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by BrunetteVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find it incredibly difficult to find a foundation that meets my high expectations and i have to say that not many do. I tried this foundation because my MAC Studio Fix Powder was giving me breakouts if used on a day to day basis. I tried my luck without reading any reviews on this Clinique foundation, and just bought it. I cannot say how HAPPY i am with it! My skin is very difficult; oily, blotchy very acne-prone and with immense pores. I place great emphasis on my skin looking good (as good as it can!) because i know how terrible bad skin can make a girl feel.

This foundation stayed on my face for my whole day at work (9hr on average) and kept my skin shine free and oil free. It provided great coverage that was buildable, without looking cakey and dry.The best part...it didnt cause me to break out at all and also reduced the redness and breakouts i already had. I use this foundation everyday and i honestly could not as for a better daily foundation. MAC will remain my favourite (even though it is no way near as long lasting) but for a foundation that you can wear everyday without causing further breakouts, that helps your skin and also looks amazing on...look no further than this foundation.

Pro's:
-Reduces existing breakouts
-Prevents future breakouts
-Controls oil very well
-Great coverage that is also buildable
-Feels soft, smooth and doesnt feel heavy
-Very long lasting
-Dramatically improves skin condition
-Doesnt sink in fine lines/wrinkles

Con's:
-Not a large colour range
-Colours can have a pink tinge to them.
-Packaging could be improved.

Great foundation ladies! Try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by McBabe

I've been using the Clinique anti blemish make up range for over a year now and I really like it.
The foundation gives good coverage and goes on smoothly. It is easy to blend and apply but I use a brush for this.
The foundation lasts all day on my skin, which is combination with an oily T Zone and normal cheeks. I stay matte for the majority of the day but I also use the Clinique powder to set the foundation.
I have acne scars to my chin and I have found that using this foundation first with the clinique anti blemish concealer over the top and then setting with powder really covers them.
Overall I really recommend this foundation and I doubt that I shall change to anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by elenoula

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product is quite good for me. it gives good coverege without put concealer under it, it gives a smooth effect to the skin and this means that covering the pores well and keeps the skin as matte as posible. You must work it with a sponge or even better with a brush quickly. Also it dosen't dries the skin even if is dry to small areas like cheeks and feels very light weight. The quality and the packaging is good but the only thing that i dont like is that the colour has a pink-red under tone and and does not match with a skin that have a yellow undertone like mine :/ but i'm trying to balance it with my pouder..!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by nikiblaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite and absolute must-have foundation all year round! I use the lightest shade because I'm as pale as a snowflake and it doesn't make me look cakey or orange. It is a medium/full coverage foundation that feels lightweight and looks pretty natural. It tones down my redness and camouflages breakouts. Sometimes it can make my skin a little dry around my mouth and chin, but that's easily fixed by putting on a little extra moisturiser at night. I highly recommend this product to people who have acne prone/oily skin. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by malinka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi, I have oily T-zone and dry on my cheeks skin. I am also very fair and break out very easily. I was looking for a foundation that a) wouldn't feel heavy and/or greasy on my skin. b) wouldn't clog my pores and break me out, c) wouldn't dry my skin out and d) wouldn't take 30 mins to apply/blend. I think this foundation is doing a good job. It feels and looks nice, doesn't make my skin shiny and feels light. However make sure you use a foundation brush to apply it!!! so you don't over-do it and blend it in perfectly. I used my fingers for other foundations but found it to work a lot better using a brush.

The reason I’m giving it 4 lippies is that a 5 one has to be something really exceptional and I haven't come across one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by puttay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this foundation every day for a whole year almost. I wanted to like it, and thought it deserved a chance, and think I just got used to it over time - up until my mother told me my foundation looked awful :(

So I bought another brand last week, and have been surprised at how bad this is in comparison!

The color of this product was quite good on me, and when I put it on it looked good, but in a few hours it started getting oily and move around - and it sticks to everything!(phones, clothes etc) and start looking patchy. I have had to blot 100 times a day, because if I use powder it will get even more greasy and cakey looking.

I want to say it just didn't work for me, but I honestly really don't think it is the optimal choice for any skin condition, neither dry, oily or combination skin!

If you have perfect skin with minor discoloration it might look OKAY, but not optimal!

Cons:

Does not sit very long
Gets oily very quick
not good for layering (it looks cakey)
Moves around creating darker patches
Never fully dries and stick to clothes, phone, sheets etc etc.

Pros:

Looks good when immediately applied
Does not sink into pores/fine lines easily
Does not dry quickly (or does it ever really dry at all? I don't know!)
Does not make me break out (many foundations do so)
OKAY/medium coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by elianachristina

I really wanted this foundation to work. I've tried the colors 03, 04 and 05 without success. They all have pink undertones and looks awful on me (I have yellow/neutral undertones). What a waste of money! If you don't have pink undertones, don't buy it!

The foundation stays on my skin pretty well. It doesn't break me out and keeps my skin not looking oily, even after gym.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by eliteprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure about this product.. it had both good and bad quality's. It looks natural (but only if i apply it with a brush and blot it, otherwise it didn't smooth well), the smell was pleasant and packaging was cute, but unfortunately it didn't last long, after a few hours it lost its coverage and became flaky, the price is a little expensive for this product, also i got the lightest shade 01 fresh alabaster and it was still too dark when it had set on my skin and had VERY noticeable pink undertones which just looked silly on me, overall i don't think its worth the price. xx

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Catraftery

I bought this product along with the other products in the blemish solutions range. I found the whole range made me skin worse and did not help improve my blemishes.

When first applying this makeup it looks flawless but is not in any way buildable. After just an hour or so the makeup starts lifting from the pores and looks greasy and patchy. Its then becomes very easily removed, I couldn't touch my face or I would remove the make up leaving it looking even more patchy.

I would not recommend this product to anyone with oily skin or with blemishes as it really isn't suitable. I've even gone as far as sending the whole blemish solutions range of products i purchased back to Clinique for a refund.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this. I mean an anti-acne foundation, sounds perfect, right? Unfortunately all the colours were WAY too orangy-pink and fake on me, despite what the Clinique sales lady tried to convince me. Sorry lady, it's not "just the store lighting", none of these colours match my skin! It was only an average foundation performance-wise. It wasn't terrible, but it didn't make my skin look gorgeous either. Nothing special, and no anti-acne miracle worker. There are better foundations in this price range. No love. I returned it.