November 22, 2014 | 1898 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Steam Activated Cleanser with SteamActiv Beads

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros: Fresh scent, tingling sensation, cleans my oily skin very well, doesn't dry skin out, doesn't give me breakouts.

Cons: Expensive for what it is, very thick/concentrated (I had to learn to only use 1/2 a pump or I would be rinsing FOREVER) so I really only use it in the shower rather than at the sink.

I had a good coupon and this was on sale, so I bought it for around three dollars, if I recall correctly. So given the same scenario, I'd get it again. If I had to pay full price, I might look for something else that does the job for less money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this cleanser. It's not too drying, but it's not something that adds moisture to my oily skin, either. I like the cooling sensation, although some may find that irritating. It cleanses well on its own and with my Clarisonic. I shower at night and use this after washing off my makeup, leaving it on for a few minutes as I continue on with my shower. The scent also seems better than previous Biore cleansers I've used (I believe the Ice Wash and perhaps some sort of blackhead clearing scrub). Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Princesslisax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this last week since my bf bought it. It gives you such a refreshig feeling. Even better if used in the shower. BUT THIS STUFF BROKE ME OUT AFTER A DAY!!! Been a week and my face is still irritated. My face is very dry and red now. It has never been like this =(. I havent been out all week bc I cant wear makeup. I really liked this stuff at first.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by katykute

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this cuz I loveeee that minty, fresh feeling it gave but gotta throw this away from now on :( It broke me out horribly :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by streetlightdiaries

I've only used this product once (I know, very early to write a review - but I couldn't help it!) and I think it's absolutely perfect. It doesn't dry out my face, nor does it make it feel tight or filmy. It has a nice tingly sensation when you put it on/wash it off and it really feels like your face has been cleaned. I had a great first impression, hopefully it continues to offer! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by CuddleCore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Absolutely Love this facial wash! But I will not buy it again ... sadly. Everything about it is perfect. I love the tingly fresh feeling it gives my skin, I love how clean & soft my face feels after using it. I love the bottle b/c it dispenes Just enough, the perfect amount. & with this product a little is Al you need so I've had it for 2 weeks & the bottle is Still pretty full. It's great b/c it lasts & it does everything is says it does.

The only draw back for me is ... it seems to irritate/ dry out my lips. Which is strange to me. I have pretty sensative lips & I've tried pinching my lips in but ..Idk it just seems to make them a little dry after & I can fix it with chap stick, but I feel like I shouldn't have to worry about that.

I do LOVE this product though! Sucks that I have such a silly reaction to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by kheath

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading reviews on this website about this product, I decided to try it myself. The only way to explain it would be that my face was awakened by the intense feeling of clean and refreshment. However, after only having used it 3 times I had a terrible allergic reaction to it. My face turned bright red and looks like I used sandpaper to wash my face. Its now been 4 days and it doesn't look any better and now I'm on my way to buy some Benedryl. It's just way too harsh for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Two thumbs up for this product!

I've tried out a lot of cleansers, and the first time I tried this out was when I got a sample of it in my Biore Pore Strips Box, and I am SO thankful. After about a week from using the sample, I went out and bought the actual product. It hasn't been a long time since I've used it...but I can already see the positive difference it is making in my skin. Random acne I would get is almost vanished, and my skin looks very radiant. I guess it's sort of pricey for drug store cleansers...around $9, but it's worth a shot.

*UPDATE*
On my second bottle of this, about to go out and get the third...my HG cleanser for sure. My skin is very smooth aside from the occasional pimple which is inevitable for a teenager

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this will make my skin softer or fresh after coming out from the shower. It didn't so much as a cleanser. I would say the ice fighting cleanser is much better than this. I love the beads that's in it, it help exfoiliates, but other then that I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ASecretRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this daily for about 3-4 weeks after a couple years of cleaning with Lush's baby face bar. I can honestly say that my skin is now as close to perfect as it's probably going to get, and I credit this cleanser. It removes every bit of makeup, especially when used in the shower, and makes my skin sooo smooth and soft. The major benefit for me is that it seems to make my other products sink in SO much better so that they can do their job. It smells wonderful, comes in a convenient pump, feels nice and cooling, and seems like it will last a long time. This is such a winner from a brand that doesn't get a lot of attention or respect.