Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 1/24/2014 2:34:00 AM

Love love love this eyeshadow! It's the perfect everyday lid color, brow bone highlight, and eyeshadow blending color. I can't believe this is .99 cents lol it's unbelievable. The formula is also very workable, pigmented and soft. I like to apply it with a flat shader brush and I use the elf essentials one. I recommend to everyone who loves experimenting with eyeshadows. So far I've seen it at Walgreens and Kmart.

on 1/16/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite matte skin color shadow to use alone or as a highlight to the brow. It's a very creamy and soft shadow formula that goes on smoothly and blends well with anything. Very much a HG shadow for me and will always repurchase.

Packaging sucks, but I will not complain lol.

on 1/13/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love it as a highlight!!! Wonderful !!!

on 1/7/2014 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a perfect, A+, HG product for me! I fell in love with an eyeshadow I got in a palette - but it was not sold on it's own (and also not sold in this country either, which added to my grief), which I loved because it worked perfectly as a matte single eyelid colour, as a lid colour for cat-eyes and more dramatic lips, as a matte highlight. . .

I tried to find "dupes". Bought MAC, TooFaced, all that. Nothing compared till I found this. The quality is superb, especially considering it is a matte shadow which are often chalky and dry. This went on smooth, beautiful, no fall out, true to the colour in the pan. It goes with my colouring very well (NC20) and I use it all the time as a matte highlight, for all kinds of eyeshadow looks, everything! I even use it to set under eye concealer sometimes (very light dusting) during the cold months when I'm paler. The texture is smooth, creamy and the colour is pigmented and doesn't feel "cheap" at all.

I love this so much I always keep *at least* 3 back-ups. The only con is the hideous packaging - but really who cares, I can de-pot it.

on 1/6/2014 6:22:00 AM

Wow! I can't believe it to me this long to try this single eyeshadow, I was not expecting much but to my surprise it was not chalky or it is very smooth in texture almost velvety smooth! Pigmented, blends well, seriously feels like a high end shadow & super cheap in price! I use it all over my lid especially to highlight my brow bone! Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!!!!

This is one of the very few matte finish eye shadows from Wet n Wild. I wished they'd come out with more.
It's a nice and neutral creamy beige that will compliment any woman's eye color. Nice satiny finish.

on 12/26/2013 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Awesome eyeshadow. I have and love MAC Brule and would have repurchased it were it not for discovering this thanks to MUA. Matches my skintone perfectly, great for evening and mattifying my oily lids. Over a primer stays put and doesn't crease.

I use it for no makeup days just with mascara and it looks polished and neutral. It's also great with WetnWilds other gem, Nutty, in the crease and a little black liner. Does its job and does it well. Hasn't shattered yet despite the knocking it gets in my makeup bag. Sturdy and just on the right side of hard to open little compact.

I love this and value it as much as I do my much more expensive stuff purely on the grounds of how good it is. That's a sign of quality makeup. And I have two backups and will buy more if those rumours of discontinuing keep rearing their ugly heads.

on 12/16/2013 9:57:00 PM

Superbly buttery and soft. Gorgeous matte neutral. I use this almost every day. Simply cannot beat the the price as it easily stands its gorund with HE shadows!

on 11/30/2013 10:29:00 AM

This has high pigmentation and it's long lasting. Fairly inexpensive, too. I find the packaging a little bit disappointing, though. I had used about half of the eyeshadow when it mysteriously got shattered. I hadn't dropped it or anything. :( Should get a new one.

on 11/17/2013 10:42:00 PM

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Matte Drug Store brand Inexpensive