April 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Scentience

I've tried several eye makeup removers over the years without finding one that seemed effective ... until now. This is amazing. Easy to dispense and easy to use, it makes my eyes feel soothed and hydrated AND, on top of all that, removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, easily. The products I used earlier required much more effort and removed noticeably less mascara. I actually look forward to using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by goshergirl

Love this product! Netrogena's liquid make up remover works great too. But i always hate having to use cotton balls with the liquid remover. So i try the remover lotion and i love it. NO more cotton balls. I use my fingers, just like a cleanser. It does take a couple more wash for the waterproof mascara to come off. But it does come off. So i don't mind, considering that it lotions your eyes and not leaving it dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by twinvix

So I bought this product mainly because a lot of the other liquid removers would either burn my skin and eyes, be oily and greasy, and dry my eyelids out so bad. The idea is good but it does not remove waterproof mascara and u have to rewash your eyes after u just washed them. It helped to hydrate my eyes but did not work for me even though I gobbed a lot on. I will be returning this product and will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new product obsession. I really like the normal liquid Neutrogena eye makeup remover so I thought I would give this a whirl. I like this way better than the liquid kind. It is super moisturizing on my eye area and I never get flaky lids like I normally do. I rub it all over my eyelid gently, concentrating on my eyelashes, leave it for a few seconds, and then wipe it off with a tissue. It takes it all off with no tugging, even my waterproof mascara. I will definitely repurchase, though I think one tube is going to last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Best makeup remover I have ever tried, period. Removing makeup to me is the most grueling task of my skin regimen. When I get home late at night I DREEAAD the whole process. This little green tube of lotion that you rub on your dry (or wet) face removes every bit of face makeup. No pouring a messy liquid on a cotton ball and swiping every corner of your face..just rub this on and wash face with a cleanser! Also it is fragrance-free and super gentle. Definitly, definitly HG!! I haven't found a product I was happy about in a very long time.