November 29, 2014 | 518 users online

Eye Primer - Etude - Proof 10 Eye Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by gunther146

I've been using a UDPP for a while and am not really happy with the price it comes with but more than satisfied with it. So I set out to find a perfect dupe for it and proof 10 is DEFINATELY THAT! Its about twice less expensive than UDPP and you get almost the same results! yey! so happy i live near an ETUDE HOUSE store.!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by hanryou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

PRO:
- Definitely helped my eye makeup stay longer! Like almost the entire day (10 hours~)
CON:
- While the product is great, the packaging is terrible! The stick brush doesn't reach all the way into the bottom of the bottle, and the bottle is ROUNDED so there are even more product stuck at the sides and bottom. For such a good product, I hope this will improve soon! Gotta cut the bottle if you need to truly use all the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mikaavila94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was planning to save up for the Palladio eye primer because with its silicone feel it compared to UDPP but I heard about this and it is AMAZING. Boosts the vibrancy of my eyeshadows and lasts from am to pm. Same silicone-y feel. I only don't like the packaging because it'll be a challenge to get product out later on. But as of now, since a little goes a long way, I'm quite happy with this.

EDIT: This dries quite fast so you should blend quickly. On my skin tone if it 's not blended on time, it gets flaky and cakey and gross and requires a makeup remover to fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by gnillee

This product is seriously good! No joke. All this while, I have an issue with eyeliner (be it liquid, pencil, gel form.. all tried). It would never last till late night, when I'm out for chill-outs/gatherings. I always have to touch-up the eyeliner portion during mid-day/evening. Even so, there's a high tendency it will smudge and create another faint line layer on top of the eyeliner position itself. Un-glam.

Thank God I decided to try out Etude Proof 10 Primer (R.P. SGD16.00+). It's really my ultimate saviour. Since first experience till now, my eye gel liner did not smudge or crease at all. It's in perfect condition.. let's say from 8am in the morning to wee hours? No touch-up required either.

Isn't it awesome? Love it and definitely, I'll re-purchase it. =))

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Aureo

I bought it from eBay so it was quite cheap, only cost me like AUD6 including shipping. The bottle was a bit smaller than what I expected but doesn't bother me much.
Just like what the online reviews say, the primer is real good! Put this on yesterday together with eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow! Bear in mind that I cried a bit yesterday and I wore it for 10 hrs too..
Eyeshadow didn't crease, eyelid stayed relatively oil free!
Eyeliner was still at where it was! Mascara, same place as it was!
Also, the colour of the eyeshadow was more vibrant than without primer!:) Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Frouwke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

EDIT: I have the feeling they changed the formula. Now this one creases on me as well. I could cry.

Bought this one after my NYX HD Eyeshadow base failure based on some lovely reviews here.. And damn! This stuff does the job. I don't have money for a Too Faced or Urban Decay primer, but I don't mind trying stuff and I'm definitely glad I tried this. No creasing, and it stays on forever. Buy again, and recommend others? YES!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by nessy091785

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eye primer! My eyeshadow stays all day even im in a very humid country. I'm just having hard time removing my eyeshadow even after washing my face because of the super stay effect! LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Karosel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent product for a great price! I love it. It works way better than the overpriced urban decay primer potion.

It has a lovely creamy texture that is easy to spread and blend around on the eyelid. The shadows do not crease at all and the eyeshadow stays put over 8 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If only it does not appear blotchy when I accidentaly apply it to the outer corners of my eyes, this would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

Great stuff! If you have oily lids, this is simply wonderful. I think because most Asian women have monolids, etude designed their primer to be even more smudge & crease proof than other primers out there. It actually works better than UDPP on my monolid eyes! Does all the things primers should do, but for a fraction of the price. It retails for around $4-5, but I will be stocking up on these babies during Etude House's annual sales. Must-try item!