Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

4.7

Talc Isododecane VP/Hexadecene copolymer MCA Trimethylsiloxysilicate Cyclopentasloxane Disteardmonum hectorite Trihydroxystearin Silica dimethyl silylate Titanium dioxide Sorbitan sesquoleate PEG-40 stearate Beeswax Propylene carbonate Dimethicone Cyclohexasiloxane BHT

on 11/25/2012 10:17:00 AM

As always, the packaging is really adorable. It's really easy to apply and it blends on the eyelid very well. It does make my eyeshadows more vivid and they definitely last much loger with this primer. On top of that, it's really affordable. I think this is a great product for its price!

on 11/3/2012 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Finally, MUA recognized Etude House makeup line. I have been waiting for a category under their name to share my review on this great product. This is the best eye primer you can buy at the cheapest price! Note that I really have oily eyelids and even high end primers can't control this oiliness I have which melts my eye shadows, and makes them crease more because I have this hooded lids too.
First, it comes in a small rounded tube shaped like a pear, and a wand applicator which allows you to get the product and apply it easily to lids.
Second, the product, which is a bit sticky in consistency. You need to pat it down every now and then because much of the product stays below the head part and doesn't come down alone by gravity. It easily blends on the eyelid. It doesn't change the colors of your shadows too. You wouldn't need to apply much and a small pea size would do. I tried this one day when I went to hangout with friends, and after went to watch over my grandfather at the hospital by night. Because of limited resources at the hospital, I slept over it forgetting to wash my makeup off. When I woke up in the morning, I was surprised that my eye makeup stayed intact and still vibrant without smudging or falling off. No creasing noted or oiliness noted! It stayed there for almost 16 hours! I was totally grateful for this product because it has a high quality like that of the high end products. Its cheap too. There is one thing that I hate in this product, it leaves white casts when accidentally applied on outer eye area where you applied foundation / concealer on. But in spite of that, I still love this product and will be buying this over and over again! It is absolutely a perfect 10 for an eye primer. I definitely recommend this to other MUA members out there!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Best dupe ever! About $5 if you buy it from an Etude store in Asia. I think it's slightly more moist than the UDPP, which doesn't really affect the efficacy but prevents the container from drying out so quickly.

on 10/19/2012 7:33:00 AM

you must buy this! this primer makes your eye shadow more vibrant and stay longer, it's also super cheap!! the texture is non sticky at all, it's light but creamy, easy to blend. little goes a long way, the only thing that I don't like is the packaging, it's nice but it makes the product stuck at the packaging.

on 10/15/2012 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the knock off of urban decays primer, and it works quite well.
My eyeshadows don't fade and it helps with maintaining my makeup. But, you need to be quick using this product, or else it can clump and will leave a white cast on your eyelid, so spread it out quickly! Also it tends to harden, and it can be a pain to get out of the bottle as you finish it. Apart from the packaging, it's a great product and it's also REALLY cheap in Korea!

on 10/15/2012 5:52:00 AM

WOW. HG status eye primer for me!

This eyeshadow primer is pretty similar to E.L.F's in terms of texture, but although it also dries quickly, it seems easier to blend than E.L.F's. It comes in a tube with a doe-foot applicator, which gives the correct amount on each eyelid.

The eyeshadow appears very vibrant & it also stayed ALL day, through 18-hour days! & the price is amazing, costing a fraction of the UDPP.

I will continue using my TSFI coz' I prefer that texture but on everyday basis, I find myself reaching for Proof 10 more.

on 10/11/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Definitely easy on the wallet, and does a good job of an eye primer. :)

on 10/6/2012 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Even though the packing is nearly poor, but comparing with the price, i think this is a good eye primer, and satisfy me rather than udpp can do. Well yeaah, udpp is good, but the etude price is something i can deal right now and future. yippiii

on 10/6/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using a UDPP for a while and am not really happy with the price it comes with but more than satisfied with it. So I set out to find a perfect dupe for it and proof 10 is DEFINATELY THAT! Its about twice less expensive than UDPP and you get almost the same results! yey! so happy i live near an ETUDE HOUSE store.!

on 10/3/2012 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

PRO:
- Definitely helped my eye makeup stay longer! Like almost the entire day (10 hours~)
CON:
- While the product is great, the packaging is terrible! The stick brush doesn't reach all the way into the bottom of the bottle, and the bottle is ROUNDED so there are even more product stuck at the sides and bottom. For such a good product, I hope this will improve soon! Gotta cut the bottle if you need to truly use all the product.

Top Rated Etude House Products