September 22, 2014 | 1947 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by runitsjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in blue, love it! One of my favourite eyeliners so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by SweetAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't really like this at first and didn't use it much. I tried it a few different ways and found something that worked for me. Now, I love this liner! It's super black and goes on so smoothly, no tugging or dragging at all, and it lasts all day. I like to kind of dot my liner closer to the inner corners along the lash line and then smudge a straight line out of it, and this does it perfectly every time. I do find I have to sharpen it with every single use, or the line is way too thick but this is really easy to sharpen and I never get little wood flakes on the liner itself. I have UD 24/7 in Zero and I thought it was the best pencil liner ever made, until I got this. So much blacker! And I actually think it goes on smoother, and don't disappear when I try to smudge my straight line. Not to mention, less than 1/2 the price of UD! You really can't beat the price of this. Needless to say I bought backups of this... and my backups have backups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

my ABSOLUTE favorite d/s eyeliner...better than tons of higher end liners....super black and creamy...and best of all, doesnt break the bank!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This overall was kind of a bust for me. Although it has amazing colour payoff and is one of THE blackest blacks; it's really hard to draw a thin line and it smudges like crazy when you don't set it with a black shadow. I have tried to sharpen it multiple times even putting it in the fridge before trying to sharpen it. It's not like I'm cramming the pencil in there either and it is just so incredibly frustrating for me especially when this has been recommended to me over and over and over. Perhaps I got a dud, but I highly doubt that this is the case.

Overall: If you are looking for a really emollient black eyeliner and are willing to give it a little TLC, go for this. But if you are like me and love thin liner I suggest looking somewhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by cinderelka90

**Update: I find that Rimmel's scandaleyes kohl pencil does a better job and doesn't irritate my eyes at all like Milani's did. Plus its cheaper and is just as black and creamy!

Its funny how I first hated this pencil when I bought it, I usually like stiffer pencils since I find creamy ones are very hard to use without making a very thick line, or smudging, but after I got over the learning curve with this eyeliner, I really love it! Its great for the waterline, or for smudging for a smokey eye, but the key is to a)keep in a cool place so it doesn't melt (keep it in the fridge!) and sharpen often otherwise it will scratch your eye. Also, really use a light hand to fill over the area that you like your eyeliner the thickest (outer third of the eye) and then using an eyeliner brush, bring the color towards the inner corner and sweet out for a wing and tada! perfect! blackest black, lasts decently better than most other pencils, imo much better than the urban decay version for less than 1/2 price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eyeliner. I never, EVER like pencil liners for anything other than tightlining due to my oily lids (never the fault of the liner itself), but the Exxon Valdez is no match for this gem! If you tackle it quickly before it sets, you can smudge it out beautifully and then once it's set, it lasts all day, even on my waterline.
The color is a great DARK black. Not gray. Not charcoal. Black.
Doesn't irritate my eyes at all, either, which is fantastic. Some liners cause my eyes to tear when I tightline with them. This one doesn't.
I've often heard these are a dupe for UD's 24/7 liners. I can't make the same claim, having never tried the UD liners, but something tells me I won't ever have to.
It's also great as a black base for a deep smokey eye look.
For the record, I completely used up my last stick and have made my way through 1/4 of the newest one because I use this every single day.
I haven't had any trouble sharpening this. I tend to use a very light touch when sharpening any liner or crayon so as to avoid having the tip break off in the sharpener. I use the Milani sharpener though, so perhaps that's why I've not had an issue with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I wish this product lasted on me but it doesn't cut it. The pencil is a decent size and was pretty easy to sharpen, but the lasting power on this isn't too great. The formula itself is very smooth so I love applying it to my top lid, but when I line my waterline, it smudges like crazy a couple hours later, and not just a little. The price is ok, but I will not be repurchasing. I prefer the cg liquiline blast black eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by varle65

The liner itself is the best I ever used UNTIL I went to sharpen it!!! Are you kidding me? I defy ANYONE to sharpen this pencil :(((

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Love this eyeliner! Based on the reviews I went hunting for it and found it was sold out at multiple CVS', Walgreens and Targets. Finally got my hands on the dark brown shade and couldn't be happier. It's long lasting and applies so smoothly. I can't wait to try the other colors. Since it is so smooth it seems it will require frequent sharpening. That's the only thing I would say against it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent quality standard black pencil eyeliner everyone who uses black liner should own. It's a great affordable option to other black eyeliners out there on the high end. It is EXTREMELY pigmented, lasts all day and is cheap!
Only thing is you need to wait for it to set so that it doesn't smudge, and you do have to sharpen it often, since it's pretty soft and you can use it up very quickly. But I will repurchase again and again!