April 18, 2014 | 1914 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I wish this product lasted on me but it doesn't cut it. The pencil is a decent size and was pretty easy to sharpen, but the lasting power on this isn't too great. The formula itself is very smooth so I love applying it to my top lid, but when I line my waterline, it smudges like crazy a couple hours later, and not just a little. The price is ok, but I will not be repurchasing. I prefer the cg liquiline blast black eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by varle65

The liner itself is the best I ever used UNTIL I went to sharpen it!!! Are you kidding me? I defy ANYONE to sharpen this pencil :(((

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Love this eyeliner! Based on the reviews I went hunting for it and found it was sold out at multiple CVS', Walgreens and Targets. Finally got my hands on the dark brown shade and couldn't be happier. It's long lasting and applies so smoothly. I can't wait to try the other colors. Since it is so smooth it seems it will require frequent sharpening. That's the only thing I would say against it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent quality standard black pencil eyeliner everyone who uses black liner should own. It's a great affordable option to other black eyeliners out there on the high end. It is EXTREMELY pigmented, lasts all day and is cheap!
Only thing is you need to wait for it to set so that it doesn't smudge, and you do have to sharpen it often, since it's pretty soft and you can use it up very quickly. But I will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by fartsyartsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hands down, the best darkest longest lasting most smudgeproof eyeliner I have ever tried. Better than urban decays

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 5:43:00 AM More reviews by KJohal

This is the most amazing product ever! It goes on so smooth and easy! I love that it lasts all day. I traveled home over thanksgiving last year and decided to take the bus(never again). At the end of that 12+ hour trip my liner was as good as ever, no smudges. no problems I've repurchased the black eyeliner the last four times i've ran out and have no intention of ever switching.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 4:10:00 AM More reviews by hsorsdal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff rocks! Nice and creamy, easier to apply than some of my other favorites (NYX slide on, UD 24/7). It's easy to work with because it doesn't dry down right away, but once its set it won't budge. I also find this to be as pigmented a UD Perversion. One drawback - its not waterproof. I personally haven't had a problem with it smuding under normal use, but I couldn't get away with it on the waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by bijoudecouron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this liner. It's creamy, super pigmented and great for the waterline. But I was horribly allergic to it, at least that's the only reason I could think of for it to be so smudgy. My eyes watered to the point that I ended up with with liner all over my CONTACT LENS and that became dangerous because I'd get grey patches in my vision

.I'm glad I wasn't driving or working when I was testing this out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ilovedeepthroat

i really liked this eyeliner.... but it irritated my eyes like crazy. they teared up all day and i never have a problem with eyeliners irritating my eyes... what the hell is in this?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by jun109

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil eyeliner goes on deep rich black colour and it last on my oily eyelids where other brands like MAC fluidline, bobbi brown gel, Kate gel liners, K Palette 24 hr tatto etc failed me. This gem here is soft, creamy and really long lasting for someone with oily eyelids and uses eyedrops every few hours. No smudges, no fall out "panda" under eye effect either.
There's a few slight dislike though - it's a pencil liner and needs to be sharpen (it's so soft that you need to freeze it before sharpening or it'll be quite a mess) and that it's not available in Singapore. But nothing beats the value (it's so affordable at less than USD10, compared to my mac, bobbi, urban decay) and I will definitely buy it again. In fact, i had just ordered for the brown eyeliner online.