Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 1/26/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I will be short - this is kind of foundation which works like medicine on skin. Every time my skin is irritated by wrong products it helps reduce irritations, redness etc. But it just happens sometimes that my skin "swallows" it after few hours - however, my skin (my cheeks) are very dry and I am not wondering.

It feels so nice and pleasant on skin, it is light. I don't like smell, it has some kind of "salt" in it. And I also don't like new red packaging. I prefer more luxury:-) However, this is one of the best foundations I ever tried and I always have one bottle in my cosmetic purse.

on 1/25/2015 5:44:00 AM

A decent drugstore foundation. I will buy it again. On my skin it seems almost perfect like YSL Touche Eclat foundation.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Glowy yet not oily and buildable coverage for just under €15. It's become my go to foundation for the days I feel like a little more coverage. It's very versatile in the sense you can sheer it out with a buffing brush or keep layering for a full coverage look. It is not cakey and blends really well. It can be applied with any makeup tool really, fingers are also a great option if you're in a rush. The colour selection, like most Bourjois face makeup is very limited for darker skin tones but for me it's fine. The bottle comes with a pump so you can really control the amount of product you dispense and it's more sanitary.

I have very dry and pale skin and have struggled to find a foundation that works for me. I have never re purchased a foundation as nothing has ever worked for me so I move on to something else. Until I discovered this. This foundation gives a very light to medium coverage and a dewy finish. However the dew fades after an hour or so. I wear this foundation with a drop of soap and glorys hocus focus and then I apply a small amount of the healthy mix serum on top and it leaves me with a lovely dewy complexion. This foundation is not heavy at all and does not cake up. It also doesn't go patchy or oxidise on the skin. I don't recommend this foundation If you have oily skin or are looking for full coverage and a matte finish.

on 1/9/2015 4:44:00 AM

I started using this product a month ago.. and initially I was a little skeptical about its performance as i have never used a bourjois produt before. But much to my surprise this foundation worked wonders on my comination skin. It lasts for about 5-6 hours easily. By the end of the day my face was shiny but in the good way. It didnt not run or dry which i like. I would definately recomend this product to girls with combination sensitive skin. Xx

on 12/27/2014 5:55:00 PM

I bought this after reading it was a dupe for chanels foundation. I have tried both and it really isn't too far off it. The coverage is much the same. It's quite a light and runny liquid which can be blended in quite easy. It has a nice smell. You can build the coverage up to suit yourself.i liked this but it's no replacement for the Chanel foundation xx

on 12/20/2014 10:24:00 AM

This is the best drugstore foundation!! It's quality is just as good as high end foundations. It's gives you flawless skin, super easy to apply, and has a nice thick consistency which has medium coverage. It also smells amazing!! Defiantly recommended.

This is the best drugstore foundation i had ever used! it makes my skin super flawless and healthy. i don't know exactly for how long it would lasts but after 5 hours without sitting spray/powder my skin still looks good! it is super light for the skin and didn't break me at all, even though when i remove my makeup my face doesn't looks still good lol. highly recommend it for you if you have a combination skin.

on 12/11/2014 12:15:00 PM

FINALLY, a foundation for pale, yellow-toned skin! (I got shade #51)
Iv'e been looking for a foundation like this everywhere, but most brands are either too pink or too dark for my skin.
Healthy Mix covers up my red blotches very well, and doesn't dry out my skin too much. It's not exactly heavy coverage, but I don't mind.
The packaging is ok, not very fancy but it does its job. And as an added bonus - it smells SO GOOD.

on 12/10/2014 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A great value for money foundation - goes on smoothly, buildable, does not look cakey - but does not actually last 16hours. If it is going to be a long day, use a primer (Body Shop's Skin Boost serum is good). I also mix it with Maybelline Baby Skin (about 60-40, foundation to the Maybelline) to get a bit more glow or dewy-ness. A bottle lasts practically forever - I've been using mine for more than a year! (daily usage)

Video Reviews & Tutorials