April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Creme de Rose 001

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This will be very nice when I'm on the plane first class and want to feel luxurious. I wish the packaging was better because I don't like putting my fingers in it. I also don't think it's going to last too long. Not much product to use regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Feefee180

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product, the rose smell can be a bit overwhelming at first but once its on the lips for a while it dissipates, also i dont need the plumping that it claims to do, however, it wasnt like that tingly rubbish that i have to rub off my lips after a minute, it is very luxurious and lovely and im glad i spent the money, i have just bought a new one (it was in a sale!) ready for when this one runs out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lovebeat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells lovely like roses. It is shiny with a slight pink tint which makes the lips look really healthy and soft. It moisturises well and you don't need much and it lasts on the lips for a long time. It feels like it makes the lips healthier rather than covering it up to make them look healthy which is why I don't mind paying the price. The packaging is feminine and simple but does look lovely, I prefer to use a lip brush to apply mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by beules

I love this lip balm and use it every night before bed. Keeps lips hydrayed and moisturised all night! Stylish packaging and lasts 4-6 months is used once a day. On my third one now and just bought my fourth!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really don't rate this stuff. Its sticky and plastique feeling on my lips. I prefer the Dior Addict lip reviver balm which feels more luxurious and soothing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by niki01

Smell is heavenly(for me)
It provides a nice, smooth coating that is not sticky on your lips. Excellent product & SPF 10 is a plus. Good for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by lavndarSky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, let me start this review by stating that I have tried just about every rose lip balm (and just plain lip balm, high end to low end) there is. By Terry didn't do it for me. La Mer is nice, but too $$. Creme de Rose really is a wonderful balm. The texture is absolutely divine. Creamy soft, melts into my lips and actually lasts! My lips feel very comforted with this on. Some balms just feel like they sit on my lips and disappear but this does not give me that sensation. As far as plumping goes I don't notice a huge difference but my lips do look very nice with this on. The scent is lovely. It is rose for sure, but I don't find it as heavy as By Terry, Jurlique Rose, or Rosebud Salve. It is a refreshing creamy rose scent. I feel like the scent matches the creamy consistency. My only gripe is that all the promo photos have the lovely pink color and the actual product is yellow. Suprisingly the yellow actually looks nice on my lips so it dosen't really bother me but asthetically I would prefer the pale pink shade. Now I have to stock up before it gets discontinued.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ari496

for lip balm, this is expensive. but its such a great lip balm, who cares?! it smells delicious, its very moisturizing, and it also plumps up my lips a little. its so rich and thick and decadent, dry chapped lips are only a bad memory. my friends tell me theyre so jelous of my lips, especially bc theyre so soft! i keep one at home, one in my purse, and one n my school bag. i simply cant live without this! i'll buy this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Like the reviewer below said this balm plumps lips wonderfully. It works much better for me than Chanel lip balm. I love the rose smell, the heavy texture and SPF 10 in it. The only complaint that I have about this product is that it leaves kind of a waxy feel after it but I can deal with it unless I find something better (and I plan to try a few).
Update: For now it is my favorite lip treatment. I have tried a few in the past months but they all ruined my lips. WIll buy this guy to take care of my lips from now on

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a huge fan of CD but I do like this lip balm. I use this only at night as a treatment for my lips to re-hydrate them. I will admit that it does work however, I find it too greasy for my liking. I don't like the feeling of greasiness on my lips when I wake up in the morning (contrary to many MUAers here). I do like the sublte rose scent which dissipates soon after application. I must say that its my personal opinion that this is wayyyy/much much better than just petroleum jelly and/or other drugstore and/or departement store lip balms out there. I will repurchase.