December 19, 2014 | 1280 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

An excellent mascara for the price. Doesn't clump, doesn't smudge and doesn't flake off. It's great for everyday use and cheap as chips.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by JenHebert

After years of using high-end, and very expensive, mascaras, I thought I would give this a try, on a whim. I loved it! You couldn't clump this mascara if you tried. It's extremely buildable and there is just enough product on the brush. It's not loaded like some mascaras.

With that said, after months of using this mascara, I find myself wandering back to Clinique's Lash Power Long Wearing mascara and trying out some new ones. But, you cannot beat E.L.F.'s price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've purchased this several times, and every time I used it again, I wonder why I waited to long to re-purchase :) It's a great mascara! I get no clumps and no smudging. It lasts all day, and I get equal amounts of lengthening and volumizing (though the effects are not falsies or sky high lashes.) It's three dollars and better than pretty much every other plastic brushed mascara I've tried (maybelline great lash lots of lashes, covergirl lash exact, covergirl lashblast, etc.) The only plastic brush mascara that I like better is its sister, the e.l.f. studio lash extending mascara (which I love, it makes my lashes long!) I'm always going to have one or both of them in my makeup bag, especially for three bucks!

P.S. A review below mentioned the ball at the end of the applicator. The only e.l.f. mascara with a ball on the end is the e.l.f. studio 3-in-1 mascara (which is decent, I'd place it third place for these plastic brush mascaras.) The mineral infused mascara that these reviews are for does not have a plastic ball on the end of the applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by AnnikaQuist

Definitely going to be repurchasing. This is a very good mascara, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a absolutely AMAZING mascara. It defines your lashes without any clumping and lengthens them a tad. It doesn't really volumize or do anything incredibly outstanding. That's why I just bought it to be a more everyday mascara to use with more natural looks and so far it has definitely met all my expectations. :) Actually, with it being a $3 mascara, it has exceeded all my expectations!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by TheEmppu24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this mascara couple days ago and it's ok. I do love the applicator in it! I just wish it would be waterproof. I did lengthen my lashes and volumized them little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Ally4877

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Mascara is great! I have a hard time finding mascara's that dont clump and do a good job at seperating my lashes. I have found that l
Lancome works best for me but it is a 30$+ price tag which is way to expensive to constantly be buying. I bought this mascara because I noticed the good reviews and at a price of 3$ you cant go wrong. And I have been using it now for a week and love it more every day. It comes off well with soap and water (I hate mascara'd that stick to your lashes) and it seperates the lashes amazingly, one of the best I have ever used for definition, the only MINOR downfall is that if you want to build volume you have to do it quickly, so coat your lashed 2-3 times at the same time, if you put it on top of dry mascara it doesnt work well and causes your lashed to loose their shape (drags them in weird angles). I will definately be buying this mascara again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

My go-to mascara. It will not give you a movie-star dramatic look if that's what you're after, because some people seem to expect that from a single tube of mascara. This stuff gives you a sort of fan-like appearance, so it's quite natural-looking. It doesn't flake on me which is good, because I have oily lids. I find that removing it is easy, so that's a plus. I will buy again and again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Kitooo

This is the best mascara I have ever used. Never clumps, wand is easy to use and zero fall out. Its also perfect for my sensitive eyes with no irritation. Easy to remove. Colour is black without being too intense. The effect is not dramatic but I find it makes me lashes look sturdier and separated without looking caked on. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the E.L.F. line as they have such fun products at dirt cheap prices.

I'm always eager to try out a new mascara and unfortunately, this one tanked. Fortunately, it didn't cost me too much money as it was only a few dollars.

This mascara applies very well and gives me nice, long and defined lashes. (a la Definicils) But this is the only good thing I can say about this mascara because by mid day, I noticed smudging. By the end of the day, it was worse and I was close to having raccoon eyes.

My lids tend to be oily which doesn't help. If you don't have a problem with oily lids, this mascara might be worth trying out, especially with the inexpensive price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I actually really like this mascara c: a fantastic cruelty-free, vegan mascara- and cheap, too!
It looks very natural but not unnoticeable, it's just the perfect amount of length and volume to look natural and clean but not under-done, you know?
I never noticed before, but my other mascara must be so DRY because this just puts it to shame... Beautiful beautiful beautiful.
It has yet to clump on me and has a small plastic brush that seperates the lashes, so that's nice. It's seriously too cheap to not give it a try! I'll definitely buy again and tell my friends about it. I've actually brought it to school (I'm a senior in high school) to show my friends and members of my students-against-animal-cruelty club. It's seriously that good!
It also doesn't leave horrible smudges under your eyes when it gets wet. c: