April 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

Was really pleasantly surprised by this product. Goes on nice, good brush, good consistency. Nice definition to the lashes along with decent thickening and length. It is very black as well and it holds a curl no problem. Best of all, this stuff lasts forever. Doesn't budge even a tiny bit off my lashes, even if I (accidentally) sleep in it overnight. Zero flaking, zero smudging and no clumping either. Also, it is odorless (some mascaras have a strange smell.) As I said, very pleasantly surprised from a 3 dollar mascara. I also use it before I apply false lashes and it works great for that too (though have not applied it directly to the falsies.) Will definitely repurchase this one. Might even be hg for me! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by lauraruth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In New zealand, E.L.F is very very hard to buy, and in the whole south island I found/ heard of ONE shop which sells the mineral line only.
this mascara cost me $12, and i am frankly, very dissapointed. it dosn't clump, and I am not sure If It is just my eyelashes but it was just so light and did almost nothing compaired to my maybeline collosal. so next time, I think I will say no thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent mascara! I highly recommend this product. Absolutely no clumping and enhances the look of my lashes without looking unnatural. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a mascara that packs a punch when it comes to thickening and/or lengthening, then this isn't it. However, it does provide a nice "natural" look when you're looking for minimal. It darkens nicely, separates lashes and doesn't clump, and I haven't experienced any irritation or smudging while using this. The brush is similar to the Cover Girl Lash Blast mascaras, in that it's got rubber bristles. Some people don't like that, but I do. The brush isn't as huge, either. It's quite a bit skinner and maybe a tad longer than the CGLB brush. Don't know if I'll re-purchase this, but I'll definitely use up the tube I have now for those days when I want a little something, but not too made-up.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Total thumbs down. Everytime I use this mascara, it irritates my eyes SO badly. Maybe I just got a bad one but when any kind of mascara begins to irritate your actual eyes, that's a problem. It also smudges.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Clitorisaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this daily, and it gives a really nice fan-like look to my lashes. It removes very easily (I use EVOO) and I'm glad I discovered this great, affordable mascara.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this for the first time today and liked it so much I got a backup! I had bought this based on reviews here This is more of a natural looking mascara, it doesn't give a ton of volume. It does darken though, and give a bit of length. The best part for me about this mascara is how great it makes my lashes look! The brush separates your lashes perfectly so you have a ton of dark lashes. No clumping at all, no spider legs here! I wore it for several hours today, even with some crying, and it didn't flake or smudge. Will definitely rebuy!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lalalaurenbunny123

This did almost nothing for my eyelashes, which are pretty thick and curly to begin with. It doesn't even look like I have mascara on when I put it on. I guess it would be good for someone who wants a more delicate/natural look with their mascara, however it is not what I prefer. Considering that it's ELF I was expecting more since I LOVE almost all of their products, I was very disappointed in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! Goes on smooth, one coat, no clumps. It isn't readily available in Canada, so I have been trying in vain to find a similar formula, but nothing yet comes close.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by courtliz512

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh...I've used MUCH better mascaras, but it's just not for me...it's okay for the lower lash line, but like I said, I've used better, I've used worse...