E.L.F. Studio Shimmer Palette

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Dimethicone, Polymethylmethacrylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Wax, Triacontanyl PVP, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my HGs, and I think this may also be one of ELF's best products. The colors are pigmented and vibrant, and yes, super shimmery. I just dip my finger in them and putthem on my face, but they'd work well with a brush, too. They are very creamy so they blend easily. All of the colors are amazing, but I find myself using the pink one most often. I usually use it in place of blush, which I find useful because it gives me both color and shimmer. The colors look amazing when used on the nose and inner corners of the eye as well. I've had this for about three months, I've been using it everyday and I still haven't hit the bottom of the pan on any of the colors.

If you are debating whether to buy this or not, definitely buy it. Heck, buy two because they are so cheap and so, so worth it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm not sure if this palette comes in a variety but I purchased 'Sheer Sunrise'. I'm pleased with the colors, very pretty and super blend-able. I use this to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and/or the bridge of my nose. I'm a sucker for pink so the pink shade is my favorite. I've had this for over a year and it hasn't dried out yet so I'd say this is a great buy for $3. I wouldn't recommend using these as an eyeshadow base bc I tried to use it like that over a primer and I still creased.

This is a great product. The colours are lovely and they give a really nice glow. I just dab a little product along my brow bone and I'm done. It lasts for ages, too.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Where has this been all my life? and for $3!??! It gives my skin such a dewy fresh look with just the right amount of shimmer. I put on my cheeks and the bridge of my nose over my tinted moisturizer and underneath of my bronzer. Look's gorgeous I am in love :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I paid less than $5.00 for some great highlighters. I love the color selction of white, nude, pink and bronzish color. I put the white below my brow and inner corner of eyes and it looked great. It lasted a few hours and faded without crease, could be because I have on the mineral eye primer but great palette for fantastic price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this palette. It's super useful, and the cream shadows are very creamy and blendable. They are pigmented and very shimmery (as the name suggests). All of them make awesome highlight colors.
The only negative thing I have to say is that the packaging came a bit wonky, and it closes a little off (one half of it doesn't lay completely flat). That isn't a deal breaker, though. I would recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

E.L.F. does it again! These make great cheap-o cream highlighters. I don't reach for them much b/c I prefer powder, but if you want to highlight precisely, instead of just with a brush and powder, I think this would work best. It's a super deal for the amount of product you get.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

A truly lovely set of highlighter creams with quality far exceeding the price. These look amazing on cheekbones, cupid’s bow and in the corners of the eyes. This is my favourite E.L.F buy so far. The shimmer is very bright-white in all four colours, and I tend to use the pink and peach most often – the pink is especially pleasing for a pin-up look, having a similar finish to High Beam.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My absolute must-have item from ELF. I have hit pan on this palette and already repurchased. It is amazing. I have completely ditched Benefit's High Beam and Moon Beam for this product.

I recently went to the Benefit counter to pick up some concealer, and the sales associate commented on how pretty my face looked with High Beam. I didn't have the heart to tell her I was wearing a $3 E.L.F. highligter!

The one thing that I love so much more about this product vs. Benefit is the staying power! It gives a long lasting (but not over the top) glow.

LOVE this!! It is a wonderful product, I've bought tons of highlighters and they always accentuate my pores, wrinkles, etc., but this stuff is creamy and makes you glow not shiny or shimmery....I'm so thrilled to have found this and will buy again and again..thanks elf