October 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My under eye area is usually dry and when I use this, it settles into all of my fine lines and accentuates how dry my under eye area is. Also there are not enough shades so I could not find the right shade for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Covers and stays well. Does run some when I use contact lens eye drops. Use less than you think you need & it blends better. If it's too contrasty with your skin, you probably have the wrong shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by shelly_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great concealer to cover/mask a frown line I have in my forehead. It doesn't settle into the line (unless I frown constantly) and makes the frown line appear less dense. It can be drying, so I don't use it under my eyesc as it could make the very fine lines there appear worse.

I would re-purchase (and have done so) as it is cheap in comparison to other concealers in Aus, it does the job I want it to (i.e mask my frown line), it lasts throughout the day, and the colour is a good match.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by FGunsmoke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this Maybelline concealer in Ivory, and, one of the main reason's why I like it so much is because it is the perfect neutral, pale Ivory shade. The other reason why is because it actually covers and neutralizes any red cystic acne spots. Those marks can be very tough to conceal, but this (and Mary Kay concealer) works for several hours.

I recommend patting the concealer onto your face with a clean finger or disposable makeup sponge. In an effort to minimize spreading bacteria, I do not put the doe-foot applicator on my face -- ever. I also do not use the same finger or sponge for more than one part of my face. If I need to reapply, I always put the concealer on a clean sponge or freshly washed fingertips. If this sounds like I have a mild obsessive compulsive disorder, so be it. :) It has vastly helped control my breakouts and confine them to only one area.

As a side note, I've used Physician's Formula RX too. It would have been a strong contender, but it made my chin break out in tiny little bumps, which went away once I stopped using the PF concealer.

(For reference, my personal shade of pale coordinates well to L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation in N1 or W2.)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed by this product. I wanted to buy physicians formula conceal RX but because it wasn't in stock I picked this up instead. I thought it would be good and nice to apply and last a long time, but I was wrong
I don't think it lasted any longer than my other concealers and it was very hard to blend and added not very much coverage
I won't repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by laukelar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is maybe the third concealer I have used. Usually I use a Rimmel concealer stick, but I was looking for something that is a little more easy to blend around the eye area. I really like the thick liquid formula and it blends well enough for me. I moisturize first, then dot on my face and spread with a concealer brush, then go over it again with a foundation brush and blend well. The color (Ivory) matches almost perfectly (I am Covergirl 510 or Revlon colorstay 200). This is the best concealer I have used so far to cover redness and reduce dark circles.
It can seem chalky at first; that is why I use the foundation brush to blend really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by lailaelassaad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It covers up a lot it's amazing, I use it to school and it doesn't even show that I applied it! I highly recommend it it's great

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by yazmataz94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is like my HG undereye prep concealer!! The color light has like a salmon-like color to it so it really helps cancel out dark circles in preparation for my last step which is using the Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant thanks to MissGlamorazzi's suggestion. This combo = HG <3

The only problem is I'm finding it harder to find these days my Target had them on clearance and since then I can't find it anymore, wish I stocked up, but I have been buying mine on Ebay since then.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Stishy

Been using this one for about two months now, has lasted for quite a while.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Long-wearing
- A decent amount of product which will last for a while

Cons:
- Very thick, difficult to blend
- Colour is difficult to match to skin tone (even with my presumed colour match)

Won't be buying again as it is too difficult to blend, and the colour is terrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product comes in a lipgloss tube, so you have to expose a large amount to air to get it out. I put it on my hand and used a concealer brush but it was so sticky. Then I put it directly on my face and tried to brush it out, again thick and dried quickly.

There are simply better drugstore concealers out there.