Sleek Storm Palette

4.4

on 1/29/2012 2:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my fav palette. The texture is rather thickish creamy. I attribute that to paraffinum liquidum being the third ingredient in the list. None the less, i love the color payoff - they are all very pigmented. I love all the colours, this palette only has three matt shades - one light brown, chocolate brown and black. The rest are very shimmery and beautiful. I love the dark shades as liner.

+++ After I purchased this palette, I don't get as tempted by other palettes. I'll mentally compare the palette i'm looking at with my storm palette and think to myself - i prefer my storm palette.

on 1/20/2012 2:35:00 AM

Beautiful colours, and the pigmentation is incredible, especially for the price. I love the packaging, too. This is one of my most used products. They blend really well, and the colours are true to how they look in the pan.

I do wish it had at least one highlight shade. if it did, this would be the only eyeshadow I took with me when I travel, since you can get such a range of gorgeous looks from it.

I've also found these fade and crease a little sooner than other shadows, even with a really good primer. I usually only get about five hours out of these before I have to touch up.

on 11/18/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* Me - NC25/NC30.
* Product Storm Eyeshadow Palette
* Review - This 12 lovely eyeshadow palette is a makeup-junkie-on-a-budgets dream come true! Nice selection of matte and shimmer colors with neutrals for that natural everyday look as well as a few gorgeous dark hues for nighttime for your favorite dramatic sultry looks. Colors are well pigmented and go on smoothly, with UDPP they seem to last all day without fading, melting or creasing. I like the nice selection of colors, this colors in this palette are very well conceived and put together.
* Cons - I experienced some fall out with the shimmer colors, need to tap off excess eyeshadow to prevent over-application.
* Price - Only 7 plus affordable and very efficient shipping in the EU.
* Verdict - A lovely great quality eyeshadow palette at an unbeatable price. I bought this as well as the Au Naturel palette at the same time and I find myself reaching for this palette more often.

on 11/16/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have this palette for approximately 2 years now and my fondness never fades. The variation of colours in this little bad boy is great. Some blues, greens, reds and neutral! One thing i dont like about it is that surface of each of the e/s is a bit funny. but once u have started using it, the embolding will go away so it doesnt bother me any more ha. otherwise, the overall packaging is very sleek and handy, which comes with a BIG mirror. Great for travelling too!

on 11/6/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I had seen this palette on the youtube channel of pixiwoo, (proffesional makeup artists) so I was thinking obviously this must be good! so I went to the shop superdrug and bought the palette. I instantly went to see the pigmentation of the product and was shocked of the amazing quality. The colours were beautiful, they stayed on for at least 6 hours, did not smudge, and that pigmentation just shocked me! I was so amazed at the product! I am so glad with this palette and I definately reccomend it.

on 11/1/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great pallette of staple neutrals in matte and shimmer tones. Totally versatile and amazing value for money. Shadows are all really blendable and of comparable quality to higher end brands. Will snap up more of these, they're ace!

on 10/28/2011 6:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely love this palette! The colors are really pigmented, there's a good choice of both light and dark colors, the texture is super soft and blendable. I love the packaging: the mirror is handy and a good size and the palette is slim enough to not occupy too much space. The price is incredibly affordable for the quality and the number of shadows. I totally recommend this palette!

on 10/9/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this!!! These are easily the same quality as Mac. Great pigment and easy to blend. The colors are so pretty and it was still on after 12 hours of wear. This was a great value for the money and they feel and look like high end makeup. I am NC 25.
Buy this! You will love it! I got mine from eBay.

on 10/9/2011 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great versatile palette. It is good for creating neutral daytime looks, but also great for creating smokey night time looks. My favourite colour is the dark brown as it is actually perfect for filling in my eyebrows. I also like the colour payoff from these shadows and the fact that they ship to New Zealand! Awesome =)

on 10/3/2011 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you don't have many eyeshadows or want a decent-sized palette to travel with then you can't go too wrong with this. There's a great selection of neutral/smoky shades and they have the usual high-quality pigmentation/blendability/vibrancy that you get with Sleek. Packaging is great, I like the mirror especially, although the applicators should be thrown away. The shadows can be a bit crumbly and one shattered after (admittedly) an awful lot of rough usage. This was all I used for eyeshadow when travelling for over a month in South America and I was really impressed. The matte black shade is also great as a powder liner. I do agree with the reviewer who said that the addition of a matte/semimatte highlight shade would make this even better (If you're looking for a cheap shadow for this purpose then Boots 17 do a good one in Ivory Coast). This is a definite repurchase for me.

Top Rated Sleek Products