April 17, 2014 | 1850 users online

Palettes - Sleek - Storm Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great pallette of staple neutrals in matte and shimmer tones. Totally versatile and amazing value for money. Shadows are all really blendable and of comparable quality to higher end brands. Will snap up more of these, they're ace!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by LiliRoseVoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this palette! The colors are really pigmented, there's a good choice of both light and dark colors, the texture is super soft and blendable. I love the packaging: the mirror is handy and a good size and the palette is slim enough to not occupy too much space. The price is incredibly affordable for the quality and the number of shadows. I totally recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I LOVE this!!! These are easily the same quality as Mac. Great pigment and easy to blend. The colors are so pretty and it was still on after 12 hours of wear. This was a great value for the money and they feel and look like high end makeup. I am NC 25.
Buy this! You will love it! I got mine from eBay.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great versatile palette. It is good for creating neutral daytime looks, but also great for creating smokey night time looks. My favourite colour is the dark brown as it is actually perfect for filling in my eyebrows. I also like the colour payoff from these shadows and the fact that they ship to New Zealand! Awesome =)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by EmmaMo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you don't have many eyeshadows or want a decent-sized palette to travel with then you can't go too wrong with this. There's a great selection of neutral/smoky shades and they have the usual high-quality pigmentation/blendability/vibrancy that you get with Sleek. Packaging is great, I like the mirror especially, although the applicators should be thrown away. The shadows can be a bit crumbly and one shattered after (admittedly) an awful lot of rough usage. This was all I used for eyeshadow when travelling for over a month in South America and I was really impressed. The matte black shade is also great as a powder liner. I do agree with the reviewer who said that the addition of a matte/semimatte highlight shade would make this even better (If you're looking for a cheap shadow for this purpose then Boots 17 do a good one in Ivory Coast). This is a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

I love this palette! This and the Original palette from Sleek have the only shades I'd ever really use on my eyes. I have a lot of flashy colors I'd never use on myself (UD palettes, anyone?) The neutrals (brown, beige, champagne) get used the most. I also love the cranberry shade in this palette as well, it looks amazing paired with the pink shade and the black shadow as a liner. Since I've got it from the UK this may, it's the only eye products I've reached for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by lurveit914

Oh wow, I love this palette. I'm going to be honest and say I'm not much of an eyeshadow person. I don't really own anything but a few eyeshadow quads and I like to stick to my neutrals. So, if you're like me and you know it's about time to invest in a good palette (and I looked at them all... Urban Decay, MAC, Too Faced etc.) then this is the palette you want.

Not only did this palette cost me a mere $16AUD for 12 highly pigmented shadows but it also contained matte and frost. Other palettes for this price include what 4 shadows, that aren't really that pigmented or include chunks of glitter? I also like that everything is taken care of with this one little guy. I have inner corner/brow/face highlighters, multiple looks and beautiful darker shadows which force me to get out of my comfort zone (they're beautiful shades!).

EDIT (17th Feb 2012):
Since purchasing the Sleek Storm palette I've purchased several MAC eyeshadows (patina, trax, scene, naked lunch, etc) and I still find myself going for this palette. The highlight shade suits my NC25 skin beautifully and I still adore the neutrals and blues. Would still highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by jiasweetheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this palette. I would compare this palette to the UD Naked palette and the Too Faced Natural Eye palette. It is full of neutrals, with blues and greens thrown in and includes both shimmer, glitter and matte shades. All the colors are extremely pigmented and long lasting. It contains 12 eyeshadows and are a absolute bargain for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a fantastic palette! If you can get your hands on Sleek products, you should definitely try out their eyeshadow's because they are very pigmented and great value for money. The 'Storm' palette has 10 shimmery, and 2 matte shades (12 colours in total). The top row is great for neutral looks and the bottom row is perfect for dramatic smoky eyes. The shadows are quite soft and pick up easily with brushes. Some of the darker shimmery shades do have a bit of fallout but that is expected. My only complaint is that one of the lightest shades (2nd colour in top row) is quite glittery and doesn't have the best pigmentation compared with the other 11 colours. However, I'm not too bothered by it considering the payoff from the remaining shades. Overall, I would definitely recommend this palette (especially if you prefer a shimmer finish with eye-shadow).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by kaatiex

I adore Sleek palettes :) Storm is by far my favourite of them all. If you love a neutral eye then Storm is perfect. If it had a nice matte highlight I would have definitely given it a 5 star rating. Have almost run out of three of the shades - will definitely be buying again :)