August 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Palettes - Sleek - Storm Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by GracieHart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colours, and the pigmentation is incredible, especially for the price. I love the packaging, too. This is one of my most used products. They blend really well, and the colours are true to how they look in the pan.

I do wish it had at least one highlight shade. if it did, this would be the only eyeshadow I took with me when I travel, since you can get such a range of gorgeous looks from it.

I've also found these fade and crease a little sooner than other shadows, even with a really good primer. I usually only get about five hours out of these before I have to touch up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* Me - NC25/NC30.
* Product – Storm Eyeshadow Palette
* Review - This 12 lovely eyeshadow palette is a makeup-junkie-on-a-budget’s dream come true! Nice selection of matte and shimmer colors with neutrals for that natural everyday look as well as a few gorgeous dark hues for nighttime for your favorite dramatic sultry looks. Colors are well pigmented and go on smoothly, with UDPP they seem to last all day without fading, melting or creasing. I like the nice selection of colors, this colors in this palette are very well conceived and put together.
* Cons - I experienced some fall out with the shimmer colors, need to tap off excess eyeshadow to prevent over-application.
* Price - Only €7 plus affordable and very efficient shipping in the EU.
* Verdict - A lovely great quality eyeshadow palette at an unbeatable price. I bought this as well as the Au Naturel palette at the same time and I find myself reaching for this palette more often.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by zalime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this palette for approximately 2 years now and my fondness never fades. The variation of colours in this little bad boy is great. Some blues, greens, reds and neutral! One thing i dont like about it is that surface of each of the e/s is a bit funny. but once u have started using it, the embolding will go away so it doesnt bother me any more ha. otherwise, the overall packaging is very sleek and handy, which comes with a BIG mirror. Great for travelling too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Lauramad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had seen this palette on the youtube channel of pixiwoo, (proffesional makeup artists) so I was thinking obviously this must be good! so I went to the shop superdrug and bought the palette. I instantly went to see the pigmentation of the product and was shocked of the amazing quality. The colours were beautiful, they stayed on for at least 6 hours, did not smudge, and that pigmentation just shocked me! I was so amazed at the product! I am so glad with this palette and I definately reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great pallette of staple neutrals in matte and shimmer tones. Totally versatile and amazing value for money. Shadows are all really blendable and of comparable quality to higher end brands. Will snap up more of these, they're ace!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by LiliRoseVoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this palette! The colors are really pigmented, there's a good choice of both light and dark colors, the texture is super soft and blendable. I love the packaging: the mirror is handy and a good size and the palette is slim enough to not occupy too much space. The price is incredibly affordable for the quality and the number of shadows. I totally recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I LOVE this!!! These are easily the same quality as Mac. Great pigment and easy to blend. The colors are so pretty and it was still on after 12 hours of wear. This was a great value for the money and they feel and look like high end makeup. I am NC 25.
Buy this! You will love it! I got mine from eBay.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great versatile palette. It is good for creating neutral daytime looks, but also great for creating smokey night time looks. My favourite colour is the dark brown as it is actually perfect for filling in my eyebrows. I also like the colour payoff from these shadows and the fact that they ship to New Zealand! Awesome =)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by EmmaMo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you don't have many eyeshadows or want a decent-sized palette to travel with then you can't go too wrong with this. There's a great selection of neutral/smoky shades and they have the usual high-quality pigmentation/blendability/vibrancy that you get with Sleek. Packaging is great, I like the mirror especially, although the applicators should be thrown away. The shadows can be a bit crumbly and one shattered after (admittedly) an awful lot of rough usage. This was all I used for eyeshadow when travelling for over a month in South America and I was really impressed. The matte black shade is also great as a powder liner. I do agree with the reviewer who said that the addition of a matte/semimatte highlight shade would make this even better (If you're looking for a cheap shadow for this purpose then Boots 17 do a good one in Ivory Coast). This is a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

I love this palette! This and the Original palette from Sleek have the only shades I'd ever really use on my eyes. I have a lot of flashy colors I'd never use on myself (UD palettes, anyone?) The neutrals (brown, beige, champagne) get used the most. I also love the cranberry shade in this palette as well, it looks amazing paired with the pink shade and the black shadow as a liner. Since I've got it from the UK this may, it's the only eye products I've reached for.