July 25, 2014 | 1821 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my most used lipstick! Think Pink is a light, nude pink that looks great paired with smokey eyes. I love the formula, I don't find it drying but I always put on some chapstick first. I also like the matte finish though sometimes I add lipgloss to give the color more shine. The packaging is sturdy and does the job. Nothing negative I can really say!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

Absolutely love this lipstick!! Great shade, inexpensive... What more could a girl ask for?! I love the Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipsticks, and this is one of those most wearable, every day shades. It's a light, nude-pink, and it looks great with my fair skin! Definitely recommend it!! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I usually buy MAC lipstick, but I'm open to buying drugstore products. I haven't tried too many drugstore lipsticks, but I don't have a MAC close to me and I don't like ordering products online without trying the product because the colors vary so much.

Currently I've been wanting to wear romantic/ethereal makeup so I picked this up on a quick trip to Walmart. The lipstick was cheap at about $2. That was nice, but the formula is dry and chalky. My lips are a little more pigmented than most and this lipstick, like a lot of pastel colors, sort of had this weird orange cast around my lips. That's more of a problem with my body then the product. That being said I can make this sort of workable by putting MAC Patisserie over top of it.

I haven't had the lipstick for very long so I can't say if there will be a problem with the packaging. It sounds like this lipstick dries out and breaks often....yucky. Oh well I doubt I will even use it enough to worry about that.

If you aren't picky about lipstick or have super hi expectations you might check this lipstick out. There are definitely higher quality products, but for $2 you shouldn't have high expectations. I would suggest this if you are wanting to experiment and don't have patchy dry lips. If you are an expert with lipstick....skip this one.

I won't be buying anymore of these lipsticks. I will put my money towards experimenting with other "higher" end drugstore products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Bamababy99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

W&W has done it again!! I was in LOVE with their dollhouse pink, but I can't find it anywhere now! It was so electric and pretty. Anyways, I might love this anymore. I bought it on a whim for .99! Wow, with a little bit of chapstick under it, it's super smooth and silky, paired with a little pink gloss, you have the PERFECT NUDE PINK lips! SO gorgeous! I'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER put concealer on my lips anymore! It's so done for. This lipstick is amazing. I love it. I might even buy more of these lipsticks in different colors! I have not been dissappointed. I love it. Fave lipstick, ever. Will repurchase, 5 or 6 more times. ;) If you like the pale pink look, THIS is the lipstick for you! So in love. Can't believe it. I won't leave the house without it, ever. Pretty long wearing, too! :) Lasts most of the day! Even when the lipstick fades away, my lips are still supple from the chapstick, and pale from the lipstick tint. It's amazing all around! Can't believe it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pale pink on me. Accentuates how dry my lips are, so I have to put a balm under it, which of course makes it not long lasting.

I paid .99 for mine - I should have bought 5 or 6 colors. I never pay full price for W&W - there's a sale at least twice a month somewhere.

Go Wet 'n' Wild! I remember how awful these cheap brands were until recently. I unfortunately still can't talk other women into trying the revamped brand, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm in love!...with a lipstick, haha. Seriously though, this shade is the bomb. I'm constantly on the lookout for good nude shades because my coloring makes wearing nudes in general very tricky. This one is a PERFECT light pinky-nude. Think your basic baby pink color toned down a notch and you've got it. It's maybe 1-2 shades lighter than my natural lip color and the quality is phenomenal, very opaque- one shade completely covers my lips, I don't have to apply another coat or anything. I especially love it topped with Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle, which enhances the color and adds a pretty shine. The packaging is total crap so you have to be careful with it, but a little extra care is worth the gorgeous color. And the cheap price! I think these lippies are only $2 at most drugstores. I can't wait to wear this with a smokey eye and delicate pink blush- it's going to look divine :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by VickiinOregon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Color 5+ (AMAZING, MAC colors SUCK)

Packaging -1 (broke within days, now it's drying out with no cap, always happens with WNW packaging)

Dryness Factor - 2 (MACS get a big fat 0)

I guess that makes it a 3. Too bad, if they spent a few more cents making this it would have been PERFECT. You can't do that and keep it at $2.99!?!? Fine. Sell it for 2 or even 3 times as much, I WILL buy it if it's not drying or broken for that much money. Right now I had to buy this 3 times already due to the cap breaking, so I've already spent $10 and yet have tons of L/S left in each.

Girls buy MAC for several times more, but perhaps that is because of the name, because the colors are no good and if you really want to test drying, try their mattes, even their satins. WOW, this is moisturizing in comparison. Bottom line is, the quality & color of the l/s kicks MAC ass. The packaging, however, is a disgrace.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect everyday color! It is somewhat drying but you would expect with a matte lipstick. Just put some lip balm under it and you're good to go! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Perfect pink to pull off a smokey eye. Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Faux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Since my favorite nude LS was dc'd, 2years ago, I've been on the hunt for something similar. I have resigned myself to combining 2-3 shades, at once, and am never really happy. Well...I've been passing 901B up thinking that it would just be another failure in my LS drawer, even though it looks just like what I want- a nice nude with a little bit of pink, cream LS. Broke down and finally bought it. Saved the receipt thinking I would return it the next day. I know its cheap, but I'm sick of all the "cheap LS taking up my drawer. This is perfect!! If you want a creamy nude/pink, matte shade, no sparkles, no red, this is it. I still can't believe it! If the tube said "YSL" on it, I'd buy it, it's that good. Not drying, like MUFE and Nars. They Have nice nudes, but I always have to wear something else with them b/c they're too drying. This is super creamy. I'm buying every one I see before it's d/c'd! I'm done searching!