Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The worst lipstick I've ever gotten. So sad because I absolutely love the color! What you see is what you get and its hard to find a pigmented drug store lipstick. I really wanted to love it because of its price+beautiful vibrate color however it dried out my lips way to much and was way to chalky and fake looking. Plus the packaging broke.

I was so lucky I discovered this! I like matte, pale pink lipsticks and this one is awesome. Lasts forever, beautiful color. I use a lip brush to put this on because it didn't have a rounded tip, and I want my lipstick precise on the lines. Also, it's better to apply with lipbrush because if you just put it on without, it gets on too bright, and kinda thick.

As most matte lipsticks are, this can be drying on the lips, so I make sure to moisturize my lips before application with a chapstick. But that's really a small price to pay for a lipstick that lasts through a fried chicken meal.

Only thing, though, packaging is flimsy. UGH! If you drop the tube, prepare for the product to get dislodged from it and it won't be secure anymore. The cap also comes off so much, so I can't just throw it in my purse for fear of the cap coming off and lipstick all over stuff.

Meh, other than crappy packaging, though, product is awesomeness.

Love this lip stick. Great colour and it actually stays on quite well. Far longer then more expensive lipsticks I've tried. The pink is perfect for my skin tone. Plus I don't find it to drying on my lips. Way to go wet and wild

A very pretty face brightening shade of pink/peach.. drying formula so I use a lipbrush and moisturizer before I apply. I haven't found a shade quite as pretty so I'll repurchase despite the formula! $1@ Walgreens.
For reference I'm:
125-MUFE
Tawny-EL Doublewr
Natural-BobbiBwn
NC30-MAC StudioFx

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my first time using any kind of lipstick. I've worn it for dance performances and such, but recital makeup is a whole other story! I'm still in high school, and I wanted a nice, natural nude color that I could wear everyday. I really love the color if I apply it lightly. I am pretty fair, and if I apply too much, it can really wash out my skin. As other reviews have stated, it can be a little drying, but if you work with it and wear it over chapstick, it is very creamy. I personally like to wear it with lip gloss, but I think it can be worn well without it. Overall, for the price, it's really nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought Think Pink this summer and fell in love with it immediately. The color was a perfect natural pink, it was creamy, matte and opaque in one coat. But then the outside temperature changed and it really affected the performance of this lipstick (and other Wnw mattes as well). It doesn't glide on as easily and after application it dries on my lips right away, if I press my lips together (which I know I probably shouldn't do) I get a weird line on my cupid's bow and it doesn't look pretty. It lasts for hours but when I look in the mirror at the end of the evening the color is clinging to the dry patches of my lips (where the lips press together). The lipstick itself is great, it has no smell or taste, the only other problem with it is the packaging, the lipstick doesn't retract all the way onto the tube so there's a big chance you'll hit it with the cap. I still think it is a great buy and I would repurchase.

Wow so....as ive said before i love makeup, not cardboard and glitter so i LOVE this product, its an amazing color with a formula that lasts and lasts. Yes you will feel this on your lips and yes it may cling to dry areas but to me this just helps to point out the areas that are in need of some lip scrub (as im on a budget these days, my lip scrub is my tooth brush, yes ladies just scrub with ur toothbrush, its easy, effective and cheap.) Anyway ladies the color is gorgeous with bold smokey eyes and lasts thru a drink or two. In a 2 dollar lipstick, i couldnt want anything more. Try it. Ps this was written from Cell phone so i apologize for anh punctuation and
spelling mistakes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love pale pinks. I grabbed this last minute at the grocery store. I had actually been hoping for a slightly darker shade, but I love this color too. I was thrilled with it when I put it on, a beautiful, pigmented, pale pink shade. I went and took a look in the sunlight and it was the most repulsive looking application. There were little flakes of almost white, it was settled into fine lines I didn't know I had. So I took it off, buffed my lips with a toothbrush, put on more chapstick and tried again. Again, it did it, only the chapstick made the flakiness even worse. It was almost clumping. All in all, I tried this color four times with different types of applications and each time it came out flaky, clumpy, and nasty. It gets two stars because of the color, but other than that it's totally unwearable. I buy a wide range of makeup, leaning towards drugstore especially for lipstick. My favorite lipsticks are L.A. Colors and L'Oreal. I have another wet'n'wild lipstick in fuchsia that I absolutely adore, so it's not a bias against cheap cosmetics. I will be sticking with Rimmel's version of this shade for sure.

This is my most used lipstick! Think Pink is a light, nude pink that looks great paired with smokey eyes. I love the formula, I don't find it drying but I always put on some chapstick first. I also like the matte finish though sometimes I add lipgloss to give the color more shine. The packaging is sturdy and does the job. Nothing negative I can really say!

Absolutely love this lipstick!! Great shade, inexpensive... What more could a girl ask for?! I love the Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipsticks, and this is one of those most wearable, every day shades. It's a light, nude-pink, and it looks great with my fair skin! Definitely recommend it!! :)

Recommended for Medium Skin