Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/27/2012 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love every single megalast lipstick!!! I have purchased evercolor and love them allllll! Long lasting, nice colors, matte.

on 12/23/2012 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my everyday go lipstick. its a beautiful nude color. im just apply a liittle of this lipstick and a coat of my favorite lipgloss.and looks awesome

on 12/22/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love love LOVE! I am soo happy I discovered Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks from MUA. The Mega Last matte lipsticks from WNW are outstanding. For $2 or so, these lipsticks are comparable to the best lipsticks, for which you would pay about 20x the price. These lipsticks are perfectly matte, no shimmer or shine, but are super moisturising and glide on perfectly. Just Peachy is the best peach lip colour I have come across. It looks so vibrant on, and would suit almost any skin type. This is an absolute staple! Must try for the price and I guarantee you will be converted.

on 12/14/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only nude lipstick I've ever liked. I love it, actually. I would almost wear this every day so I could have more fun with my eye makeup!

I have really pigmented lips so I wasn't even convinced that a nude would look good on me - EVER - so I had given up trying. But I thought, aw heck, 2.47 at Walmart? Why not.

And ladies and gents, we have a winner.

on 11/23/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this along with Pink Suga and the quality of these lipsticks are great. Its not cakey and has good lasting power since its matte.The name is misleading since I thought it would be a peach would be, but its actually a hot pink on my lips. Very unattractive look for me. Will not be repurchasing this shade.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my go-to "no brainer" lipsticks. I know I can throw this on with most any look and a little bit of lip gloss and be good to go. It can look a bit concealer lips on me straight out of the tube, so I either dab it on or put clear gloss on top to tone it down a bit.

on 9/25/2012 1:12:00 AM

Being extremely fair-complected it can be difficult to find nude lipcolors for my skintone. Most nudes come out too brown or wash me out. Not this! It's the perfect peach-pink-beige mix. Pigmentation is great with just 1 coat. Being a pale matte color it highlights any flakiness so I moisturize very well before applying this. For being a matte it's not too drying. My favorite way to wear it is topped with WnW Glassy Gloss in 310a This Too Shall Glass for the PERFECT pigmented creamy peach lip. I've spent upwards of $30 on one lipcolor alone trying to get the shade these two make for less than $5. One of my favorite combinations! I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 8/23/2012 9:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOOOVE this lipstick, it's truly awesome. I'm not usually one for lipstick because it smudges off (this one does too, of course) but it goes on so smoothly. Before I put any lipstick on I use my lip scrub for extra smooth on, then my EOS chap stick then the lipstick. Makes it look extra shiny and smooth and you won't get flakes. Definitely buying again, and in different colours. :) (pic in images)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great nude color, for someone with warm skin tones. I am NW15-NW20, and it just looks off on my skin tone. Luckily it is pretty cheap, so no real loss. Not a repeat buy for me, but I can see how it would look great on someone NC15-NC30.

on 5/22/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have FINALLY found the perfect lipstick for me!!! I've been going on a wnw lipstick haul and picked this up recently and it is now my perfect lipstick! I have been searching for a color that can enhance my lips and this is a great nude color! I thought it would be more pinkish when I read the name but it is the right amount of pink for my lips. It is matte which can be drying but as long as you put lip chap on you're fine. Sometimes I dab it on the lips because I don't want too much color to show up but it's so pigmented that you can put a good amount of color with just one swipe. I must say for $2.84 cdn you cannot go wrong! Wet n Wild has done it again!

Popular Lipsticks