December 20, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by asukadoll

Love love LOVE! I am soo happy I discovered Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks from MUA. The Mega Last matte lipsticks from WNW are outstanding. For $2 or so, these lipsticks are comparable to the best lipsticks, for which you would pay about 20x the price. These lipsticks are perfectly matte, no shimmer or shine, but are super moisturising and glide on perfectly. Just Peachy is the best peach lip colour I have come across. It looks so vibrant on, and would suit almost any skin type. This is an absolute staple! Must try for the price and I guarantee you will be converted.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only nude lipstick I've ever liked. I love it, actually. I would almost wear this every day so I could have more fun with my eye makeup!

I have really pigmented lips so I wasn't even convinced that a nude would look good on me - EVER - so I had given up trying. But I thought, aw heck, 2.47 at Walmart? Why not.

And ladies and gents, we have a winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with Pink Suga and the quality of these lipsticks are great. Its not cakey and has good lasting power since its matte.The name is misleading since I thought it would be a peach would be, but its actually a hot pink on my lips. Very unattractive look for me. Will not be repurchasing this shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go-to "no brainer" lipsticks. I know I can throw this on with most any look and a little bit of lip gloss and be good to go. It can look a bit concealer lips on me straight out of the tube, so I either dab it on or put clear gloss on top to tone it down a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Being extremely fair-complected it can be difficult to find nude lipcolors for my skintone. Most nudes come out too brown or wash me out. Not this! It's the perfect peach-pink-beige mix. Pigmentation is great with just 1 coat. Being a pale matte color it highlights any flakiness so I moisturize very well before applying this. For being a matte it's not too drying. My favorite way to wear it is topped with WnW Glassy Gloss in 310a This Too Shall Glass for the PERFECT pigmented creamy peach lip. I've spent upwards of $30 on one lipcolor alone trying to get the shade these two make for less than $5. One of my favorite combinations! I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by peachmow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOOOVE this lipstick, it's truly awesome. I'm not usually one for lipstick because it smudges off (this one does too, of course) but it goes on so smoothly. Before I put any lipstick on I use my lip scrub for extra smooth on, then my EOS chap stick then the lipstick. Makes it look extra shiny and smooth and you won't get flakes. Definitely buying again, and in different colours. :) (pic in images)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great nude color, for someone with warm skin tones. I am NW15-NW20, and it just looks off on my skin tone. Luckily it is pretty cheap, so no real loss. Not a repeat buy for me, but I can see how it would look great on someone NC15-NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have FINALLY found the perfect lipstick for me!!! I've been going on a wnw lipstick haul and picked this up recently and it is now my perfect lipstick! I have been searching for a color that can enhance my lips and this is a great nude color! I thought it would be more pinkish when I read the name but it is the right amount of pink for my lips. It is matte which can be drying but as long as you put lip chap on you're fine. Sometimes I dab it on the lips because I don't want too much color to show up but it's so pigmented that you can put a good amount of color with just one swipe. I must say for $2.84 cdn you cannot go wrong! Wet n Wild has done it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my Favorite Lipstick :DDD On me (Medium olive skin NC37) it shows up kinda a light shade of corally-pink, but its so so pretty:) I can use it for anything, formal events or just a school day. It can look cakey if you put too much on because it is a matte color but to stop that....just don't put as much lol. I'm usually good with just one swipe across. I love that it's not too orange like alot of colors dubbed as "Peach" turn out to be. The packaging isn't the fanciest but who cares? As long as it holds the lipstick, it doesnt break the container doesn't matter. What people see is your lipstick on your lips not the tube and for such a nice color sold so cheap, this is a permanent staple in my makeup stash!!!!! Wet N Wild did it Again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is the bomb. I picked it up at Walgreens on sale ($1.99 I think?) and I'm really impressed! It's dirt cheap, even at full price, and it's good quality. It's matte, but not obnoxiously so; it doesn't make your lips look like the Sahara Desert. It's long lasting as well, and the color is perfect! I'm definitely going to be picking up more of these. WnW is really stepping up it's game! :)