Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

HG nude lipstick! The most perfect nude lip colour I've ever come across. Crazy pigmented, stays put and a beautiful matte finish. Love that it has the perfect amount of peach/pink so it doesn't look like concealer

on 4/5/2013 10:49:00 AM

I love the color, and it looks great on super moisturized lips.. However if you have any lines or peeling this lipstick will look and feel horrible. It's great with a gloss, and it's cheap so if you love the color, it's worth it!

on 3/18/2013 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a light nearly nude peach. It looks great with a warm smokey eye but a bit off with cool colors on the eyes. I feel washed out wearing this lip color and a cool eye color. The texture can be dry so I would advise wearing lots of moisturizer and exfoliating before hand. A nice pink or clear lip gloss would also make the texture smoother. Over all, very nice color and cheap! Definitely worth a try for the cost.

on 2/5/2013 12:34:00 PM

love this... for the price you cant find anything better!

on 12/29/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

While the color of this lipstick is pretty, it is just way too much work. Upon applying, it looks really thick. Like Crayon thick. Really waxy. So I blot my lips but waste a lot of product in doing so. Throw on some gloss to try and blend the rest of the lipstick and it ends up kind of clumpy so I re-blot my lips. Eventually I get it right but it takes a while. If it lasted more than an hour it might be worth the time, but it fades quick. Not to mention the lipstick applicator broke the first day I bought it.

on 12/27/2012 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love every single megalast lipstick!!! I have purchased evercolor and love them allllll! Long lasting, nice colors, matte.

on 12/23/2012 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my everyday go lipstick. its a beautiful nude color. im just apply a liittle of this lipstick and a coat of my favorite lipgloss.and looks awesome

on 12/22/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love love LOVE! I am soo happy I discovered Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks from MUA. The Mega Last matte lipsticks from WNW are outstanding. For $2 or so, these lipsticks are comparable to the best lipsticks, for which you would pay about 20x the price. These lipsticks are perfectly matte, no shimmer or shine, but are super moisturising and glide on perfectly. Just Peachy is the best peach lip colour I have come across. It looks so vibrant on, and would suit almost any skin type. This is an absolute staple! Must try for the price and I guarantee you will be converted.

on 12/14/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only nude lipstick I've ever liked. I love it, actually. I would almost wear this every day so I could have more fun with my eye makeup!

I have really pigmented lips so I wasn't even convinced that a nude would look good on me - EVER - so I had given up trying. But I thought, aw heck, 2.47 at Walmart? Why not.

And ladies and gents, we have a winner.

on 11/23/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this along with Pink Suga and the quality of these lipsticks are great. Its not cakey and has good lasting power since its matte.The name is misleading since I thought it would be a peach would be, but its actually a hot pink on my lips. Very unattractive look for me. Will not be repurchasing this shade.

Popular Lipsticks