November 24, 2014 | 909 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wet n Wild has really stepped up their game in term of cosmetics. Every single one of their Color-Icon eyeshadows are amazing, but Nutty has got to be my favorite. In fact, this has got to be my favorite eyeshadow ever. It is the perfect taupe brown shade for my eyes. This color does not lean too cool or too warm, its just neutral. Nutty is a shimmery eyeshadow, so when applied it does have a slight sheen on the eyes; however, it doesn't look overly sparkly and tacky. It is perfect to wear as a natural eye look, and can be used to make dramatic looks as well. The eyeshadow itself is buttery soft, and a dream to apply. The only con is because it is so soft and buttery, it is prone to breaking when dropped (learned this the hard way, but lucky, I used the alcohol trick and my eyeshdaow is good as new! And even if it breaks, you could always get a new one, they're dirt cheap! :D ) On a day to day basis, I usually use this as a stand-alone shadow on my eyelid, and it looks absolutely gorgeous. This is one of my HG products, and for a $1.99 (at regular price, I might add) no other eyeshadow can beat it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is not a dupe for Mac's satin taupe! "Satin taupe" has more purple/gray in it whereas this eyeshadow looks straight up brown/silver. Pigmentation is amazing and consistency is smooth; which is pretty good given the price. Very shimmery eyeshadow with minimal fallout. Would I repurchase? No, only because its not a color that I'm in love with but I would try out other colors/palettes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a taupe brown color with shimmery .This is great in your crease.
I was amazed at just how much I love this color since neutrals are not my thing.I like this soo much more than cg tapestry taupe.
I wear this with creme brulee on the lid this in the crease and some times I put sellout the shimmer purple over the brown and it gives my look alot of piazaza

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this eyeshadow! It is the perfect slightly shimmery taupe for me. I love to layer it over Maybelline's "Tough as Taupe" which is matte and long-lasting. Nutty adds a lovely shimmer and lightness and together they last all day. The only downside is how difficult it is to find now - most drugstores don't seem to have any of the Wet 'n Wild singles anymore. I would like it to be a bit less powdery but for the price it is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is so flattering. It's a frosty, taup-ish brown. Don't let the word frosty scare you. It's more of a sheen I guess. Just a couple swipes on my lids and it lasts all day.
Everytime I look in the mirror I'm so impressed. So easy, cheap and beautul.
I highly recommend it for all eye colors.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous, versatile color, and unbeatable price. Wet 'n' Wild is very good quality for the money. Their shades are typically smooth, buttery, and pigmented. Would definitely purchase this again, though I have to say Brulee is my favorite shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow-just picked it up last night and wore it today. loves. gorgeous taupe shadow with hints of purple. was a bit powdery when applying but i just tapped the excess off. for the price? amazing! will purchase again.great quality and pigmentation! NC42 and wearing it with nars rose birman lip gloss. great fall makeup look ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by blahblah16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color! First and foremost it could be considered a 'dupe' for a number of Mac eyeshadows, according to your opinion. It's like a soft brown with a hint of amber and gold specks of glitter. It really would be perfect for any skin tone, you can sheer it out to make a natural color, or build it up to be really intense. Not to mention how cheap it is, and you get quite a bit of product, depending on where you go, it's about under $2! it has great staying power & totally worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kimdburns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This shadow is amazing. I wore this color 50% of the summer. It's one of those easy, single color shadows you can put on alone with some mascara and be done. Like one of the previous commenters stated, the quality is right there with any high end brand.

The only pain with this shadow is finding it! My Ulta no longer carries WNW and none of my drugstores carry the single shadows. I think I'm going to order several online and keep a couple for backup and use the others and stocking stuffers. Everyone, every age and skin tone should own this shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a neutrals girl, and a taupe FANATIC... this is an AMAZING shadow, especially for the price. I agree that it is definitely a warmer taupe. I did swatches next to a bunch of my high end taupes on my blog if you would like to check it out: