April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Moisturizers - Philosophy - Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by gisi21

This product soothes my dry skin. A little does go a long way. My skin looks fresh and clearer to the point that people have noticed the difference since I started using this. Pricey, but it has been worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by fancymakeup25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really enjoyed this moisturizer. It gives my sometimes dry skin the perfect amount of moisture. It stings a little bit after I have exfoliated but it goes away quickly. What I like most is how it keeps my breakouts at bay especially that time of month. When I wake up my skin feels dewy and clear. I use this almost all of the time now while my La Mer just sits....

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by teenieT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This thing was horrible! I got it as a sample. I tried it on with a clean face, and after five seconds, my face burnt like no other! I quickly washed it off and my skin was red for a good hour until it faded. Good thing it didn't break me out or I would not have been happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of this product it is a gel base which is perfect for the summertime. While I do use other serums/moisturizers that offer more hydration, I love the ingredient deck here. And most importantly, I was one of those Philosophy customers that wanted to love Hope in a Jar, but couldn't get passed the horrible smell. The Miracle Worker does NOT have a scent!!!

I can finally enjoy a Philosophy moisturizer.

This is definitely a keeper in my skin care regime.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was not impressed with this product. Hope in a Jar is a much better moisturizer. This was too greasy and caused bumps in my T-zone, as well as more oil, redness, and irritation. This is definitely not a good moisturizer for anyone with combination or oily skin. The packaging is misleading because it indicates it is suitable for all skin types. This is definitely not the case.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by meikii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I wanted to love this moisturizer soooooooooooooo badly but too bad it gave me the worst reaction ever!

I got a sample jar at the philosophy counter after reading about this accidentally on MUA. I tried it on the night before I was gonna be a bridesmaid on my cousins wedding.

I WOKE UP WITH A HUNDRED BUMPS ON MY FACE. Literally! MAN! I swear this is the only different thing I put on my face at night. WHY? :((

Well I wanted it sooo bad but its not for me then :) Thanks god I got the sample before actually buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by KRaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about two months. While it hasn't helped with fine lines or melasma, it does moisturize very well and keeps my skin "toned". I did finally try Hope in a Jar......which is okay, BUT the smell is almost nauseating. I just bought two more jars of this......still not really sure if it's worth the price, but my face doesn't break out and seems glowy.....

Update 7/16/2010: Okay, so I broke down and bought some Perricone MD....no better than Philosophy...sent back the Perricone and am gonna stick with Miracle Worker unless I happen upon another HG...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by 13Villa12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, its a Miracle Worker alright, at least for my skin.

I have dry, sun damaged older skin. I use Help Me every night. I have begun
using MW cream over top of it every night about 3 weeks ago.

The hydration level is superior to anything I have ever used before, and I have
used plenty. I remind myself every night to apply with a very light hand. I was
so used to slathering on moisturizer to try to get some relief, that it is hard to
believe the moisture and hydration I get with such a small amount. Yes, it
seems expensive at first glance but the way I use it now (sparingly) it should
last a very long time.

I also use Miracle Worker serum in the morning before makeup. It is the most
wonderful primer I have ever used allowing totally smooth application of any
foundation I apply over top.

I think if your skin is oily or combination, this would be way to rich for you. But
for those of us who are truly dehydrated, it has been a true gift.

Well done, Philosophy!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

after a day of using this product, it felt lightweight and refreshing but then in the afternoon i saw red bumps on my cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by sudali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Wow, this is awesome for super dry skin! I prefer it over Hope in a jar & also better than When Hope is Not Enough replenishing cream! Just the right amount of moisture without it looking or feeling greasy! A+