September 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

These lipsticks make me regret some of the MAC purchases i have made.
For $2 i can buy every color in this collection for the price of one of MAC's lipsticks.
I love the texture of these. They are on the dryer side but i love that because it keeps the lip color in place all day.
I am going out to buy more right now!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone please try them nd u will love them (: every color is to die for in the makeup world lol for $2 or $3 bucks nd they are smooth to the lips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

AMAZING. JUST FREAKING AMAZING.

I love lipsticks, and hoard them like nobody's business. Every time I go to the store, I can't help but pick up another. I have many shades and many brands, but if someone put a lipstick gun to my head and told me to choose, I'd pick Wet n' Wild EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

My two fave shades are cherry picking and sugar plum fairy. Cherry picking is more of a go-to shade, and sugar plum is for when I feel daring. It makes me feel like a powerful witch.

These lipsticks are just magical. The lasting power is fantastic, the colors or vivid and beautiful, and the price is just...omg. I'd pay 5 times the amount for these stupid lipsticks, and I wouldn't even care. They are that good.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by jadeorchid

I love these matte lipsticks, they only cost $2 and have amazing pigmentation. I have nearly all of these. I mainly reach for the pinks, orange, red and plums because nude lipsticks wash me out :/

Pros- Cheap, a great product to try out, not too drying, pretty great for the $$$, decent range if colors

Cons- When I eat, it tends to get messy, packaging isn't the best, and I wish there were more pinks & berry colored lippies!

Overall- Give then a try! Would def. buy more if they release new colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by xocindytt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looooooove this! It doesn't dry my lips at all - I always put on lip balm before putting on lip stick & I put lip gloss over sometimes and its fantastic. It lasts for a really long time too. My favourite lip stick. I plan on purchasing other colours very soon!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by jinlin

I see all the good reviews, so I run out to get one. The color is good, and it is only $2.25. However, it is very hard to use. It make my lip look very dry and lip balm won't help. So I can't really use it. Wasted my two dollar.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOVE this lipstick!
ppl say its drying so i always put a lipbalm before.
i also dont enjoy lipsticks that are too too hydrating because they tend to slip and slide however this one isnt drying but sticks to your lips!
love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by TiffanyChic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate this. lip product!!! It severely accuentuates my dry lips and looks crusty and flaky just within 5 minutes of wearing it. The colors are pretty but if you have dry lips this will only makes it look worse whether or not you use lip balm! If you don't have dry lips it might work for you but it does not for me!3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I have these as well and as others have said, they will drag your lips across your face lol I love the pigment though! I dab it on, add my gloss of the day and THEN smack my lips together. It evens out quickly and looks quite nice. The staying power is pretty darn good too!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I have 3 of these. With the lighter colors make sure you add a balm..for the dark ones maybe not so much. Anyway, the pigmentation on these is great. And the lasting power is awesome too. Will repurchase.