November 21, 2014 | 1787 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I love these lipsticks over my higher end lipsticks mainly because the range of colors are so unique! It's hard to find lipstick colors similar to In the Flesh/Sandstorm/Spiked With Rum that offers the same rich color payoff and opacity. I wasn't a fan of the lighter shades on me especially Think Pink/Just Peachy. But I do have to say Cinnamon Spice, Spiked With Rum, and Bare It All are my all time holy grail lipstick colors. Yeah, it's drying but after a while I just get used to it since everything else about the lipstick is on point. The longevity is fantastic and the best part about these lipsticks are that they are opaque yet don't bleed out of the lips. A+ in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to try out some bright lip colors for cheap, and these were on sale as well. I got Cherry Picking and Stoplight Red. I'm in love. These are dryish, I could stand for them to be even drier. They don't feather, but I haven't tried them without a lip liner underneath. They last pretty well, nothing absolutely amazing. I'm used to Revlon Lip Butters, and these WNW lipsticks are a different beast. So pigmented and so beautiful. Not completely matte, more of a cream. These colors I got are absolutely amazing, Stoplight Red is a blue-toned darkish red. Cherry Picking is kind of a blue-toned dark bright pink; This one... Oh my god. You guys.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by kvtrvnv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick is very nice lipstick in my opinion. I would definitely recommend buying it, especially at such an inexpensive price. Heck, if you're curious about a more expensive color (say, by Mac or another higher price makeup company), Wet 'n' Wild's Mega Last Lipstick comes in a nice variety of shades, so you can buy one and test it if you want to experiment with colors. It's very easy to apply.

>>PROS:
• inexpensive
• very pigmented
• very opaque
• the color that you see is pretty much what you'll get
>>CONS:
• not very long lasting
>>FEELS:
•creamy
•fairly lightweight

Overall, I really enjoy the Mega Last lipstick, especially since I am gluten-free. I've gotten tons of compliments before on them, too. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have these lipsticks in the shades Mauve Outta Here, Purty Persimmon, Dollhouse Pink, Stoplight Red, and Think Pink. As a matte lipstick, these are great. The colors aren't as good as I'd hoped. Purty Persimmon is a gorgeous red-orange and the only one I'm truly satisfied with. The others are mostly cakey looking if you don't blot them good enough. They transfer onto everything your lips touch. They dry your lips out really fast. They stain your lips for days after you take the lipstick off. The packaging is alright, but the lids don't stay on well after you pull them off a few times. For the price, they're actually alright and I'll probably buy again in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Erosario02

I absolutely love the colors! I bought two shades. A cherry colored and another pink. They look great on and are true to color. But they bleed a lot, leave stain on cups even after it "dries".They also make your lips very dry! & the packaging sucks! The two I bought have broken covers. I went out to buy another one and it broke as well. I will not purchase this product again unless they get a better quality of packaging. For the price it is great quality of lipstick and colors look amazing but packaging is terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by lovelydev

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good lipstick considering how cheap it is. For me it is very drying and i must wear Chapstick under it. The colors i have which are perfectly peachy and cherry bomb are beautiful and pigmented. it does not stay in place at all, but i didn't use lip liner either so maybe that's why. it smears alot so you'll want to put a tissue over your lips and dab on some setting powder. All in all I liked this lipstick but i dont typically wear lipstick alot, so maybe someone who knows more about it would disagree. But for a beginner the price was right and it did the job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Would I repurchase? Yes, and have many backups of colors I love. Personally, the packaging is a non issue for me because what is inside is like gold...so creamy and long lasting. What I do to prevent any worrisome purse destruction from my lipsticks (all brands not just this one) is I have a small lipstick only bag in my purse that I carry and change out my lipsticks everyday depending on what I am wearing. That way the mess is contained. I have a separate bag for all the rest of my makeup for my purse. So much is made of the crappy packaging of these lipsticks but I just don't see it that way. They are functional and get the job done...kind of like the lipstick inside. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Happy Lipsticking! ❤️

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by iloveblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a number of these, a couple of pinks, a nude, and peachy brown. The product itself is a godsend for matte lippie lovers like myself. However, as everyone else notes, the packaging sucks. My issue, and I seem to be alone here, is less about how it looks but how it works. I usually put on a lippie in the morning and stick it in my purse for touch ups during the day. Just about all of them have opened (cap came off) in my purse during the day and ruined the inside of my Guccie, LV and other high end purse linings. Very annoying!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

I have shunned all my other lipsticks and only use this. I don't hv to even touch up all day. It's my defi fav

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by dasherprop13

not very impressed with his product because it bleeds very easily and gets everywhere. if there is a way to keep it on your lips so it doesn't smudge as easily, then this product would be much nicer.