September 30, 2014 | 2031 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not many selections in my local store, but I'm a huge fan of Vamp It Up, the formula feels amazing and the colour is absolutely breathtaking and I tend to look like a Romanian vampire when I wear it. Can't wait to buy more!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by alive8604

I tried loving this product!!! It was super cheap at Walgreens for only two dollas!!!! Buuuttttt it absolutely sucks. It was very cakey looking and dried out my lips. I couldn't even smooth it out...it makes it worse if you do. Save your money!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

I bought this because it was only $2 at Walgreens. But it's horrible!
The way it goes on my lips just looks terrible.

It gives me a "cakey" look on my lips which doesn't look good at all. It's not smooth on my lips.

Although I do have to say I love the color of it! I got it in 901B Think Pink. I just wish it looked as good on

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using these lipsticks for a good 3 years and it's been a great romance. I first picked up 911 (before it got called "Stoplight Red") and always got compliments on it, people couldn't believe it was by Wet n Wild. As they expanded their line I have collected mostly all of them because if it weren't for the pretty crappy packaging (which I would absolutely pay a couple dollars more if they would improve it) I would just own these and nothing else. My favorite colors is still 911: Stoplight Red, 910D: Red Velvet and 996: Dont Blink Pink. I love a bold lip and these last, are supremely pigmented. The only downfall is that you can't make these your 'purse lipstick' as they just dont last with this bad packaging. But if you have them on your vanity and apply them before heading out, they should last you a long time. For $1.99 you really cannot beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

These lipsticks make me regret some of the MAC purchases i have made.
For $2 i can buy every color in this collection for the price of one of MAC's lipsticks.
I love the texture of these. They are on the dryer side but i love that because it keeps the lip color in place all day.
I am going out to buy more right now!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone please try them nd u will love them (: every color is to die for in the makeup world lol for $2 or $3 bucks nd they are smooth to the lips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

AMAZING. JUST FREAKING AMAZING.

I love lipsticks, and hoard them like nobody's business. Every time I go to the store, I can't help but pick up another. I have many shades and many brands, but if someone put a lipstick gun to my head and told me to choose, I'd pick Wet n' Wild EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

My two fave shades are cherry picking and sugar plum fairy. Cherry picking is more of a go-to shade, and sugar plum is for when I feel daring. It makes me feel like a powerful witch.

These lipsticks are just magical. The lasting power is fantastic, the colors or vivid and beautiful, and the price is just...omg. I'd pay 5 times the amount for these stupid lipsticks, and I wouldn't even care. They are that good.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by jadeorchid

I love these matte lipsticks, they only cost $2 and have amazing pigmentation. I have nearly all of these. I mainly reach for the pinks, orange, red and plums because nude lipsticks wash me out :/

Pros- Cheap, a great product to try out, not too drying, pretty great for the $$$, decent range if colors

Cons- When I eat, it tends to get messy, packaging isn't the best, and I wish there were more pinks & berry colored lippies!

Overall- Give then a try! Would def. buy more if they release new colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by xocindytt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looooooove this! It doesn't dry my lips at all - I always put on lip balm before putting on lip stick & I put lip gloss over sometimes and its fantastic. It lasts for a really long time too. My favourite lip stick. I plan on purchasing other colours very soon!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by jinlin

I see all the good reviews, so I run out to get one. The color is good, and it is only $2.25. However, it is very hard to use. It make my lip look very dry and lip balm won't help. So I can't really use it. Wasted my two dollar.