September 21, 2014 | 1150 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I hate these click-up pens. Tubes or pumps are the way to go (which explains my 3 for packaging). This is a really expensive concealer for how little you get. Not only that but it does not conceal at all. Yes there's salicylic acid in it but I didn't use it long enough to see if that worked on my pimples or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this, I came across this when I was shopping with my mom at Ulta the sunday before my Prom/Debs last May and I loved it. It took down the size of my acne by that Monday. Even all of my friends noticed, which was odd. The only bad thing was, the price. We were kind of on the fence if we were going to buy it but we bought it. I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by SasyPants48

At first, i like this product. it covered all my blemishes very well and i didn't have to keep reapplying throughout the day. After a week of using it, i started to get more acne. i ended up buying another concealer which worked better. buying this product was the worst way to spend my money!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lele312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

its okay, it tends to fade. im still looking for my hg. i noticed on my friend who used this(she has extremely pale skin) it makes her look orange.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by KCkittykat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I felt the product was hard to get to stay on the blemish. i used the tip applicator a brush sponge and my fingers and felt that the product stay on the applicator and not the skin. After using a lot it did stay on all day. i don't feel it helped heal my blemishes any faster.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This concealer is horrible. I had the same problems with the concealer as did with the foundation and powder: too dark; yellow/orange tint on my skin; no coverage at all; made me oily; made my cystic acne worse. Also the package I found to be very unsanitary. Also you don't get a lot of product for the prize. I will not repurchase this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by hersh3yz

Wow! I saw this while browsing Wal-Mart and at this point in time, I had some cystic breakouts that were super annoying. I felt like the current concealer I was using (actually revlon photofinish foundation) was making my acne worse even though I applied it on top of ProActiv repairing lotion, a benzoyl peroxide treatment. Since this Neutrogena concealer had SA in it, I figured I could treat my acne while covering it also. I used it first thing the next day, and the shade medium matched my skin perfectly!! Later that night, I noticed my zits were noticeably flatter. How awesome is that? Not only did it worked perfectly as a concealer but it also treated my acne. I love it! I used it overnight, too, when I stayed over a friends house without covering any powder over it. My friend didn't even noticed I was using concealer. Definitely a HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using the Neutrogena line when I switched foundations/powders and so far have been loving it. I bought this to replace my concealer than had ran out. I didn't like how it looked like there was a lot in the tube until you opened it and had to keep clicking to get it started and coming out. After that, it looked like it was half way used! Oh well, it's lasted pretty long considering. I put this on first and let it sit while I'm putting the neutrogena undereye concealer and then rub it in with my fingers. It seems that both work better when you let it sit for just a second to kind of let it dry, seems like it blends better that way and you get better coverage. It worked a lot better than I expected it too and last all day. Although I have it in the light 10 shade and feel like I need to go to a darker shade since it's the summer and I've gotten more of a tan. It's not a terrible match though. Overall, a good product for your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by DropDeadDiva

HORRIBLE! Sure it covered the blemish... but later peeled and made me look orange the whole day! Not worth buying.....

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by emmajk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product just to conceal a couple blemishes on my face, and it covered pretty evenly, but I really did not like the fact that it made my skin very oily at the end of the day. It also wears off extremely quickly and it made my skin peel. I would notice that at the end of the day, all the areas where I applied it in the morning would be peeling and the concealer would be completely gone! I do not recommend this product for anyone!