April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by KCkittykat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I felt the product was hard to get to stay on the blemish. i used the tip applicator a brush sponge and my fingers and felt that the product stay on the applicator and not the skin. After using a lot it did stay on all day. i don't feel it helped heal my blemishes any faster.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This concealer is horrible. I had the same problems with the concealer as did with the foundation and powder: too dark; yellow/orange tint on my skin; no coverage at all; made me oily; made my cystic acne worse. Also the package I found to be very unsanitary. Also you don't get a lot of product for the prize. I will not repurchase this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by hersh3yz

Wow! I saw this while browsing Wal-Mart and at this point in time, I had some cystic breakouts that were super annoying. I felt like the current concealer I was using (actually revlon photofinish foundation) was making my acne worse even though I applied it on top of ProActiv repairing lotion, a benzoyl peroxide treatment. Since this Neutrogena concealer had SA in it, I figured I could treat my acne while covering it also. I used it first thing the next day, and the shade medium matched my skin perfectly!! Later that night, I noticed my zits were noticeably flatter. How awesome is that? Not only did it worked perfectly as a concealer but it also treated my acne. I love it! I used it overnight, too, when I stayed over a friends house without covering any powder over it. My friend didn't even noticed I was using concealer. Definitely a HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using the Neutrogena line when I switched foundations/powders and so far have been loving it. I bought this to replace my concealer than had ran out. I didn't like how it looked like there was a lot in the tube until you opened it and had to keep clicking to get it started and coming out. After that, it looked like it was half way used! Oh well, it's lasted pretty long considering. I put this on first and let it sit while I'm putting the neutrogena undereye concealer and then rub it in with my fingers. It seems that both work better when you let it sit for just a second to kind of let it dry, seems like it blends better that way and you get better coverage. It worked a lot better than I expected it too and last all day. Although I have it in the light 10 shade and feel like I need to go to a darker shade since it's the summer and I've gotten more of a tan. It's not a terrible match though. Overall, a good product for your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by DropDeadDiva

HORRIBLE! Sure it covered the blemish... but later peeled and made me look orange the whole day! Not worth buying.....

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by emmajk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product just to conceal a couple blemishes on my face, and it covered pretty evenly, but I really did not like the fact that it made my skin very oily at the end of the day. It also wears off extremely quickly and it made my skin peel. I would notice that at the end of the day, all the areas where I applied it in the morning would be peeling and the concealer would be completely gone! I do not recommend this product for anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Mimiheartsyuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works really well with my skin but i have to apply it like everyday for a week and see till it disappears. It's really light on my skin tone so i always have to apply more. It really gets cakey on my skin. it looks like there's something werid on my skin and makes people wonder. BUT it does cover nicely and get rid of my problems ! Too bad it's like 14USD for me at Walgreens so it's really pricey. I wud pretty much use it when i need to . there's no need to add more than you need

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This made my skin flake. Coverage was nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by kcarrollxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing, perfect, and actually promising. I used this and it did clear up my occasional pustules (pimples) here and there. My face is combination, so my cheeks get dry and my T-zone is oily; when I used this on my face anywhere, it works perfectly. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lydnlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made my skin get SO oily, I turned into a grease ball! Never buying this again, waste of money! (I have oily acne prone skin)