Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

3.5

on 12/27/2011 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

I wouldn't ask that Neutrogena change a thing about this concealer! It has helped me in my worst times of breakouts/ healing breakouts when everything is all scabby and nasty. It covers a zit that's in any stage of appearing or healing. There are about 4 or 5 shades available in it. I have the color in 'fair'. I want to go shade lighter in a few months when I have to buy a new one. I love the stick concealer concept, and it works well to throw in my purse and go. I can conceal whenever. It stays on very well too throughout the day. I put some on, and if it's gonna be a long day, I put some powder over the concealer, and I am set for the rest of the day. LOVE ,LOVE, LOVE. This will NEVER cause a breakout. It won't help much for the zit/s , but it doesn't hurt a thing.

on 11/29/2011 5:09:00 AM

I have been using Neutrogena products for the past several years, and they have helped me so much. Now when I reach for my base makeup (and I'm not going on stage), I reach for my Neutrogena. Anything else makes my break-outs worse. This concealer does a great job at hiding my worst zits.

The one thing that I don't like about this concealer is the fact that I can't use it as an under-eye concealer. Since it's made to dry out blemishes, it cakes up and dries out the skin under my eyes. Otherwise, I really have no complaints with this product.

on 11/7/2011 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this concealer. I cannot express enough how this wonderful concealer has come to my rescue SO many times and saved me from embarrasment. I find it to work well on redness, and scabs from picked blemishes (yeah, thats me, the zit picker). Seriously it covers! And it lasts all day. It never turns cakey and never looks orangey. It may be a little pricey for DS, BUT it lasts a longggg time! I have used this so many times on so many areas too, and I still have some after 2 and a half months of nearly every day use. I love it. It has been a life saver. Trust me on this one. I bought mine in the color 'fair'. It was a little too light for me back in September, but now that winter is nearing and I'm getting paler, its working for me. Love it, love it, love it. Have nothing bad to say about it except that I wish they had a bigger selection of color for skin tones.

on 10/9/2011 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate these click-up pens. Tubes or pumps are the way to go (which explains my 3 for packaging). This is a really expensive concealer for how little you get. Not only that but it does not conceal at all. Yes there's salicylic acid in it but I didn't use it long enough to see if that worked on my pimples or not.

on 10/7/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this, I came across this when I was shopping with my mom at Ulta the sunday before my Prom/Debs last May and I loved it. It took down the size of my acne by that Monday. Even all of my friends noticed, which was odd. The only bad thing was, the price. We were kind of on the fence if we were going to buy it but we bought it. I'll buy it again.

on 9/24/2011 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

At first, i like this product. it covered all my blemishes very well and i didn't have to keep reapplying throughout the day. After a week of using it, i started to get more acne. i ended up buying another concealer which worked better. buying this product was the worst way to spend my money!

on 9/18/2011 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

its okay, it tends to fade. im still looking for my hg. i noticed on my friend who used this(she has extremely pale skin) it makes her look orange.

on 8/20/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I felt the product was hard to get to stay on the blemish. i used the tip applicator a brush sponge and my fingers and felt that the product stay on the applicator and not the skin. After using a lot it did stay on all day. i don't feel it helped heal my blemishes any faster.

on 8/18/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This concealer is horrible. I had the same problems with the concealer as did with the foundation and powder: too dark; yellow/orange tint on my skin; no coverage at all; made me oily; made my cystic acne worse. Also the package I found to be very unsanitary. Also you don't get a lot of product for the prize. I will not repurchase this concealer.

on 8/3/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow! I saw this while browsing Wal-Mart and at this point in time, I had some cystic breakouts that were super annoying. I felt like the current concealer I was using (actually revlon photofinish foundation) was making my acne worse even though I applied it on top of ProActiv repairing lotion, a benzoyl peroxide treatment. Since this Neutrogena concealer had SA in it, I figured I could treat my acne while covering it also. I used it first thing the next day, and the shade medium matched my skin perfectly!! Later that night, I noticed my zits were noticeably flatter. How awesome is that? Not only did it worked perfectly as a concealer but it also treated my acne. I love it! I used it overnight, too, when I stayed over a friends house without covering any powder over it. My friend didn't even noticed I was using concealer. Definitely a HG product!