Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

3.5

on 11/7/2011 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this concealer. I cannot express enough how this wonderful concealer has come to my rescue SO many times and saved me from embarrasment. I find it to work well on redness, and scabs from picked blemishes (yeah, thats me, the zit picker). Seriously it covers! And it lasts all day. It never turns cakey and never looks orangey. It may be a little pricey for DS, BUT it lasts a longggg time! I have used this so many times on so many areas too, and I still have some after 2 and a half months of nearly every day use. I love it. It has been a life saver. Trust me on this one. I bought mine in the color 'fair'. It was a little too light for me back in September, but now that winter is nearing and I'm getting paler, its working for me. Love it, love it, love it. Have nothing bad to say about it except that I wish they had a bigger selection of color for skin tones.

on 10/9/2011 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hate these click-up pens. Tubes or pumps are the way to go (which explains my 3 for packaging). This is a really expensive concealer for how little you get. Not only that but it does not conceal at all. Yes there's salicylic acid in it but I didn't use it long enough to see if that worked on my pimples or not.

on 10/7/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this, I came across this when I was shopping with my mom at Ulta the sunday before my Prom/Debs last May and I loved it. It took down the size of my acne by that Monday. Even all of my friends noticed, which was odd. The only bad thing was, the price. We were kind of on the fence if we were going to buy it but we bought it. I'll buy it again.

on 9/24/2011 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

At first, i like this product. it covered all my blemishes very well and i didn't have to keep reapplying throughout the day. After a week of using it, i started to get more acne. i ended up buying another concealer which worked better. buying this product was the worst way to spend my money!

on 9/18/2011 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

its okay, it tends to fade. im still looking for my hg. i noticed on my friend who used this(she has extremely pale skin) it makes her look orange.

on 8/20/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I felt the product was hard to get to stay on the blemish. i used the tip applicator a brush sponge and my fingers and felt that the product stay on the applicator and not the skin. After using a lot it did stay on all day. i don't feel it helped heal my blemishes any faster.

on 8/18/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This concealer is horrible. I had the same problems with the concealer as did with the foundation and powder: too dark; yellow/orange tint on my skin; no coverage at all; made me oily; made my cystic acne worse. Also the package I found to be very unsanitary. Also you don't get a lot of product for the prize. I will not repurchase this concealer.

on 8/3/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow! I saw this while browsing Wal-Mart and at this point in time, I had some cystic breakouts that were super annoying. I felt like the current concealer I was using (actually revlon photofinish foundation) was making my acne worse even though I applied it on top of ProActiv repairing lotion, a benzoyl peroxide treatment. Since this Neutrogena concealer had SA in it, I figured I could treat my acne while covering it also. I used it first thing the next day, and the shade medium matched my skin perfectly!! Later that night, I noticed my zits were noticeably flatter. How awesome is that? Not only did it worked perfectly as a concealer but it also treated my acne. I love it! I used it overnight, too, when I stayed over a friends house without covering any powder over it. My friend didn't even noticed I was using concealer. Definitely a HG product!

on 6/28/2011 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I started using the Neutrogena line when I switched foundations/powders and so far have been loving it. I bought this to replace my concealer than had ran out. I didn't like how it looked like there was a lot in the tube until you opened it and had to keep clicking to get it started and coming out. After that, it looked like it was half way used! Oh well, it's lasted pretty long considering. I put this on first and let it sit while I'm putting the neutrogena undereye concealer and then rub it in with my fingers. It seems that both work better when you let it sit for just a second to kind of let it dry, seems like it blends better that way and you get better coverage. It worked a lot better than I expected it too and last all day. Although I have it in the light 10 shade and feel like I need to go to a darker shade since it's the summer and I've gotten more of a tan. It's not a terrible match though. Overall, a good product for your money.

on 6/12/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HORRIBLE! Sure it covered the blemish... but later peeled and made me look orange the whole day! Not worth buying.....