October 30, 2014 | 1688 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara and the look it gives me. It will fan our your eyelashes and give them a doll-like appearance. However, I don;t get anything close to resembling false eyelashes...this gives more of a natural look if anything. I had to stop using this because it made my eyes itch :( of course, that is completely individual, so you might have no issues. the colossal gives me similar results and no eye itching.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can brag about this all day long!!!!!! This is my favorite mascara ever!! I have 4 back-ups because of how amazing they are! I have very thing, short lashes and once i apply this, people think i have falsies on! The best way to use this is to curl your lashes first, then apply a generous coat of this stuff! BAM!

I have tried billions of mascara from loreal to benifit and this ladies is by far the best i have ever tried!

I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by kira1999

This is my favourite mascara. It gave my short, sparse eyelashes a thick, feathered and curly look and didn't clump or flake all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by DanielJ720

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It gives me insane volume so quickly. The brush is so versatile and the product is more of a wet consistency which I prefer. It can be a bit clumpy at times but it takes just a second to separate in between coats. It performs just as well as a high end mascara but a third of the price. When I wear this mascara (I wear it on a daily basis) i am always asked whether I'm wearing falsies which is the ultimate compliment when wearing a mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

I didn't like this mascara at all. I bought the waterproof version (i dont know if the normal one does the same) and it ALWAYS ended up leaving black marks under my eyes and even on my browbone. I looked like a panda unless I set it woth clear mascara. To be fair, it gave a lot of volume, which I was pleased about

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got both this one and the Maybelline Mega Plush on sale (about $5 apiece). The tubes are so bright and pretty - and I really like a fat mascara tube. Plus, mascara is something I have to replace fairly often, so even if I have one I really like (Cover Girl), it's OK to try new things.

For both this and the Mega Plush, my reviews will be the same, or very similar. Good color, good endurance, but...the wand. The packaging actually shows what the brush looks like, but fails to mention that the wand has a flexible bendy joint.

I found it very difficult to apply. I'm sure the flexible wand helps some people apply more product for the "falsies" look, but it just kind of pushed my lashes out of the way. Had a hard time connecting and actually getting the product on.

So I said I wouldn't buy it again, but I would be willing to try again if the wand were the standard firm kind I'm used to.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Bberry15

I really like this mascara! It gives a really nice curl, especially if you curl your lashes before. It gives a pretty natural look, nothing too dramtic. I like that it seperates your lashes as long as you dont apply too many coats. If you apply too many coats it starts getting clumpy on your lashes. Overall, I really like this mascara, the only con is that it flakes but its still a really good mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is the perfect non smudging and easy to get off. I've had compliments that the mascara actually looks like fake lashes! I love the length it adds to my lashes and the blackness! It's easy to apply after using a eyelash curler and it's the perfect volume to. MY FAVOURITE!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Angela75

My go-to at the moment! The formula is thick and slightly dry, so you have to be quick and determined when you apply to avoid clumping. Start from the base of your lashes and pull up with all the lashes in the brush - really comb it! Does a great job of separating and fanning my lashes but tends to straighten out a little during the day. Provides volume and length. I used to use over Lash Exact, which kept my lashes up and curly, but no one sells Lash Exact anymore :(
All in all, very functional and does fan out lashes nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

I utterly love this mascara! I've been using it for a year or so now and find it to be so versatile. In the day, I just wear one sweep, which just gives nice long, thick lashes, but when I'm going out in the evening I give my lashes a couple of coats and they look magnificent! It doesn't end up halfway down my cheeks by the end of the day either, like Clinique and Boots No.7 do. I think that it's easily comparable with YSL mascara, but at a much better price! I have very sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate them in the slightest and okay, after a while it does go a little clumpy in the tube, but hey, I've yet to find a mascara that doesn't do that over time.