November 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - ColorIcon Palette in Lust [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by AnnaCate007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a HUGE fan of WnW eyeshadows. And this palette didnt disappoint. I don't normally wear to much color, I tend to stick with neutrals, but because I loved the other palettes so much I bought it anyways. I'm sooo glad! I rarely use all of them at the same time, but the colors are sooo pretty when I mix them into my everyday neutrals. They are very pigmented. They do tend to have a lot of fallout, but when i'm using the dark colors i just do my eyes first and then my face makeup, so not really a problem for me. I'm willing to work around issues like that because of the price and the overall quality. I can't afford high end make up and these palettes can give me high end looks for fractions of the price. The packaging is crap, but hey, i spent 5 bucks on it.... they gotta cut cost somewhere. I would repurchase definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by tralala1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fan of the Wet 'n' Wild products, as they're good quality and of course, the price is right. This palette didn't disappoint. Both the matte and the shimmery colors looked lovely and went on very well. I put them over the UD Primer Potion, and they were long-lasting that way (didn't try over any other primer). There was a fair amount of fallout when applying, but I experience that with a lot of eyeshadows, some of them pretty high- priced (like the UD Naked Palette).

This palette is definitely a fantasic value, and I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

With all the hype surrounding this, I thought it'd blow me away. Sadly, that wasn't the case. The colours are lovely, & while they are pigmented, they weren't as creamy as I thought or as HIGHLY pigmented as I thought.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mpm64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This palette is surprisingly good quality for Wet 'n' Wild. The shadows are pretty pigmented, esp. the darker ones. There is a lot of fallout when applying, but that can easily be brushed away after application. The colors wear just fine when using a good eyeshadow primer. I'm roughly NC25 with green/brown hazel eyes, and most of the colors look good on me and really bring out the green in my eyes, but I think this palette would look best on those with cooler-toned skin. I really like the 3 matte shades, esp. the two darker ones -- I think they'd look great on anyone with green or greenish eyes. I also like both of the lightest shades as brow highlighters. The darkest shimmery shade is great as a crease color or eyeliner. The only shade I'm not crazy about is the shimmery silver-gray one -- it's just too cool for my coloring. Overall, though, I like this palette and think it's a great deal for 5 bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by socalgirl01

I have all four of the pallets and while this one is one of my favorites i do not like one of the mattes as much as the others, the dark purple matte eyeshadow has a tendency of turning this odd pink color when i use it, other than that they have really good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic quality, very cheap, and if you're cool-toned you will use EVERY colour in this palette. Amazingly pigmented and great dupes for pricey MACs.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by uzbekchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I normally never buy cheap eyeshadow, especially this kind - it's cheap even for drugstore, but I gave up to the hype and tried this piece of crap. I don't know if Chinese make-up products are even tested to be safe for consumers here in US, I hope they do, but I can't attribute my problem to nothing but this eyeshadow palette. I have very sensitive eyes but never really had problems with sties or any kind of bumps on my eyelids before I used this product. The bump appeared right after few hour of wearing this shadows for the first time. I hated to relate it to the product because it seemed not possible to happen at that time. But then my cousin asked to try this product and I let her and same painless hard bump appeared on her eyelid, exactly same location as mine o_O
    I am in shock, I told her about my eyelid and apologized, we decided never to experiment with this type of product again. I know that some people may think that we shouldn't have shared makeup in the first place, but it's not that we are strangers, we used to do that since we were little and both are healthy individuals, it's just this crappy eyeshadow that probably has some harsh chemicals causing this reaction. The problem is that eyeshadow was used only once and never again, but our bumps are still there, so I don't know what that really is, but I advise to STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT if you don't want the same to happen to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by alevalerio1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this pallet! This is an awesome value, for less than $5 you get some really nice quality shadows and the pigmentation is awesome. The only thing, is of course, the packaging and the amount of fall out. But overall this is a great product for the price, definitely worth a try. I have tried all 4 pallets and this one is my absolute favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For a d/s eyeshadow, this is a gem. The trick it to use UD primer potion first. This will enable these shadows to stick around all day long. The matte side creates a very purple eye look and the shimmer side gives you a gorgeous smoky eye. I get compliments whenever I wear the colors from this palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have 4 of these ColorIcon palettes and i really like them. most of the eyeshadows are really pigmented, but some of the shimmery, lighter ones are not. i found that those dark colors are really hard to blend even with a good quality blender brush. i usually take a lighter color and blend it to the dark, so it kind of fades away more easily. over all these are good for beginners and theres a nice neutral palette (Vanity) and then rest of them are more dramatic and colorful, so theres lots of where to choose. i give them 4 lippies, because some of them are hard to blend and especially those dark colors gives majore fall outs.