MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Horribly drying, and it does not remove heavy makeup. Very disappointed with this product. It is very soapy which takes a long time to rinse off.

I have this remover and it's not very good it takes several times to remove makeup and I don't even wear that much makeup and because i have to go over my eyes over and over it stings at the end.

It's cheap for me because i have the mac pro card which i get a discount but even that, I wouldn't buy it again. I'm now on Chanel and it's like 100x better.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the worst eye makeup remover I have ever used. I was expecting a super effective remover that would take off all my eye makeup, but it does not do that. Not only is it one of the more ineffective eye makeup removers I've ever used (it just doesn't take everything off, and you have to use it repeated times to get mascara off), it also is highly irritating to my eyes.

This is the most irritating product I've ever used that is actually designed for use on the eyes. Since I got the MAC Pro remover, I mainly Chanel Inimitable Mascara or Phenomen'Eyes Mascara, and it is highly ineffective at removing either. It's also ineffective at removing the eyeliners I use.

I decided to try this during the MAC online sale, and I'll definitely never be repurchasing it. I would put it up for swap, but I wouldn't want anyone else to have to use it, so I'm just going to discard it. For something so irritating, you think it would be more effective at removing eye makeup.

Lancome's Bi-Facil is hand's down THE best eye makeup remover I've ever used, and I should never stray from it, but because of the MAC sale, I foolishly decided to try the MAC Pro. It won't happen again. MAC Pro is so much less effective at removing eye makeup and is 1000 times more irritating to my eyes than the Lancome. In the alternative, cold cream works much better at removing eye makeup than the MAC Pro and is not irritating and is much cheaper.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I do love my MAC eye make-up and am delighted that I can layer that products so that the look stays on all day. I like this product but I have found that you do need to press the cotton pad against your lid for a couple of seconds to emulsify the make-up and you need to rinse your skin afterwards. It does have a little "sting" to it if I get it in my eye but I don't like oily removers which end up causing me more problems.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not a fan of this. I feel like I wasted my money. The product stings my eyelids everytime I use it. At first I thought that I may have been rubbing too hard but even with a gentle sweep, this product stings my eyelids. It is too harsh for me. I would not buy this again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm neutral on this product...It removes makeup well but it does have a hard time getting rid of heavy eyeliner & mascara, I might be tempted to go back to baby oil since it removes the eyeliner and mascara completely however it does leave a residue.
I'm still searching....

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This product was sold to me with the reassurance of (the mac artist) it being suitable for people with sensitive eyes (me). Also she said it was good for people who wear contact lenses. It made my eyes sting!

I use a lot of Mac products, but this is the worse eye make-up remover I have ever purchased and very disappointing for me because I am a big fan of Mac.

Stop looking, this is the eye make-up remover to get !! This easily removes my mascara base and mascara in seconds !! Let your cotton pad soak on your eyelid for the product to do it's work and then sweep off.

Great stuff! Kinda pricey but I'm willing to stomach that because it works well. It's not drying at all like I feared it would be and it's not oily either. I will most likely purchase again.

Works well. Takes off all eye makeup easily and is non drying. Will definitely purchase again.