September 2, 2014 | 2159 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by dmaried81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of this. I feel like I wasted my money. The product stings my eyelids everytime I use it. At first I thought that I may have been rubbing too hard but even with a gentle sweep, this product stings my eyelids. It is too harsh for me. I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm neutral on this product...It removes makeup well but it does have a hard time getting rid of heavy eyeliner & mascara, I might be tempted to go back to baby oil since it removes the eyeliner and mascara completely however it does leave a residue.
I'm still searching....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lovemygold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was sold to me with the reassurance of (the mac artist) it being suitable for people with sensitive eyes (me). Also she said it was good for people who wear contact lenses. It made my eyes sting!

I use a lot of Mac products, but this is the worse eye make-up remover I have ever purchased and very disappointing for me because I am a big fan of Mac.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by burkemarina

Stop looking, this is the eye make-up remover to get !! This easily removes my mascara base and mascara in seconds !! Let your cotton pad soak on your eyelid for the product to do it's work and then sweep off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by stephiem

Great stuff! Kinda pricey but I'm willing to stomach that because it works well. It's not drying at all like I feared it would be and it's not oily either. I will most likely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by sam978

Works well. Takes off all eye makeup easily and is non drying. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am shocked this has such a low scoring.

To me this is one of the best makeup removers I have ever had, and I've tried about 10 different types. As a makeup artist I tend to cake on the eyeshadow for extreme bright funky looks, and this is basically the only eye makeup remover that does not dry out my skin or break me out, and can still get the product off my face. Unlike a couple others I had absolutely no trouble getting my eyeliner and mascara off with this...but I do have to agree the packaging was a really bad idea, and makes it more prone to spills, although the packaging really needs to be fixed this is still an amazing product and it really works!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Isatralala

Works great but for the price you have to pay, you need to be gentle with it not wasting to much! It do perfectly what it's suppose to but I'll have to compare for same or less expensive remover

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by chelbellboo

as good as neutrogena eye makeup remover, but not as good as mary kay. its aiight. does what its meant to do. but for the money you pay, works just as well as drugstore brands.so may as well save yourself a few bucks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good, if average, eye makeup remover. It isn't oily and leaves no greasy residue as some removers do, but that also might make it too harsh for dry (non oily) eyelids. Since I'm Oily McOilerson this works out just fine for me. It cuts several layers of eyeshadow, primer and mascara but will often leave a little behind. It's....delightfully average. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this and would only get it with a Pro Discount or at the CCO. If you order online and need. a little something to kick you over into Free Shipping then I'd throw this in as well. However, Clinique's removers are at the same price point and are worlds better.

Ingredients: water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoampodiacete, peg-6, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, trisodium edta, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben