September 1, 2014 | 1264 users online

Moisturizers - Decleor - Aromessence Rose D'Orient Night Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by pumaka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

It's another magic potion in the Harmonie line. I find the day cream and the night balm work much better when used on top of this concentrate.

Overall, if you're going to use Decleor for sensitive skin, this is the first product you should get. The other minimums would be the cream and night balm, and with these 3 you'll have a whole system that will restore your skin and will help keep it smooth, blemish-, redness- and flake-free.

It lasts for a long time and the only problem I have with this product is the packaging. It should have some kind of dropper. Pouring on your hand without touching the opening is wasteful. I try to avoid touching the bottle with the finger so I wouldn't contaminate the oil and it could last for awhile, so I have to pour it into a different bottle with the dropper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 8:31:00 AM More reviews by sakura2

I have only been using this a short time but the skin on my face feels like silk! I have dry enough skin to actually use this during the day and it doesn't make me look overly oily. I am pretty excited about this because most other moisturizers I've tried were "almost, not quite". This just makes my skin extremely soft and my makeup glides on but doesn't slide off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by EyeCatcha

very nice to use over the Aromaessence Rose D'Orient very good skincare gives me beautiful skin. love it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 2:23:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had it long ago and didn't notice that it helps with sensitivity or dehydration problems. It was not bad, just so-so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 12:40:00 AM More reviews by audreyk

One word: WOW. I won't repeat everything else people have written here, but just that it works GREAT. Strange, because it's so sticky but I don't care, as long as it works. Calms my sensitive and overreactive skin. I just don't use it too often because it's a little heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by dainty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the one for sensitive skin, so i picked it to be safe.

once upon an evening i gently massage this balm onto my skin and when i wake up... MIRACLE. the redness that is around my nose (i'm the palest person in the world, it happens) is GONE. i thought they were veins? but NO this balm has shown me that it can be conquered. also, i love how quickly it takes away any teensy lingering of red from a pimple or any kind of past skin trauma.

and after a night with this balm (which i now call my "love balm") my skin feels like a PETAL it is so soft. i love to touch someone's cheek and remark "wow, you have such soft skin" just so that they will touch my cheek back to test mine out and be AMAZED AT THE GLORY that is my SOFT SKIN.

okay, so it is a bit, but i find you only need a teensy bit so the beautiful jar will last forever. this has inspired me to use more of the decleor products, but i am trying to aviod it because they are pricey. not that i am not worth it.

it has a bit of a strange smell, but i wouldn't say it's yucky. i wear perfume to bed anyway, and it kind of smells good mixed with lolita lempicka.xooxoox continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pumaka

A must for me - repairs anything and everything overight. Balances oil production, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Alizee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, although I don't agree with the other reviewers about the smell. To me, the smell is very medicinal and not very nice. I think I would buy this again, but I've become intrigued by the reviews of the Iris Balm, so I might give that a try next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 8:20:00 AM More reviews by mashasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

a little bit strange to apply but my skin loves it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ergi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Much as I love the rose d'orient oil, I cannot wear this balm (though it hydrates and plumps lips = 3.0 rating). Both times, I awoke to rosacea flares and swollen skin. I'd recommend for normal/combo or non-sensitive dry skin... it's quite astringent in that EO, volatile/evaporative way (ifyouknowwhatimean - think camphor or carmex).

ingredients: sweet almond oil, beeswax, corn oil, shea butter, black currant oil, carnauba wax, orange flower essential wax, sweet marjoram oil, lavender oil, tocopherol, neroli oil, chamomile oil, rose oil (essential oils: 1.25% / plant oils and waxes: 98.75%) continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No