April 17, 2014 | 963 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by beautygeek220

super loving this product! bought it in shade #2 and I am nc30-35 in mac and it fits well my skin tone, i just dab some powder with my preferred shade, it matches well, it stays on my face the whole day without using an oil blotting paper. it didnt break me out whatsoever. i guess im just one of the lucky ones who are not so overly sensitive. though one negative comment is the packaging the pump is so unpredictable, hard to control how much its gonna squirt out :-( sometimes it gives out too much... what a waste.
    btw my skin is combination of dry and oily, it improved my skin condition. and i have noticed that the dark circles around my eyes are improving, i dont use undereye concealer anymore, though im still waiting for my few freckles to vanish. hopefully soon!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Came highly recommended, perhaps just doesn't suit me. Colour wasn't a perfect match but I didn't mind that.

Finish was semi-natural, didn't feel greasy. Was quite happy overall but with prolonged use, I found it dries my skin so I gave it away.

As for this BB, have tried better, haven't tried worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JooYeon

Finally, a BB cream that doesn't give me look ghostly or gray! I use #2 sheer glowing skin with Maybelline dream matte powder. The combo stays in plays all day. I have combination/acne prone skin, and this product has not caused breakouts. I was also surprised by how moisturizing this BB cream is without the heaviness. Definitely will buy this again and again ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by gee1ny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used the Sheer glowing skin version of this bb cream in the past and remembered that I liked it very much. It had a right amount of coverage and gave my face a fresh dewy look which i like. When I was visiting Seoul recently I decided to get another one but in a different kind this time. I decided to get the 'sheer shiny skin' version which was a relatively a newer one...
    It has shimmer in the product which most etude house products have in their "shiny" or glowy skin products but I found this to be wayy too shimmery. I even found some glitter particles that are visible which is a bit strange to be all over the face.
    This product feels more like a base to me since it barely has any coverage, although it does seem to even out skin tone. It would make a descent base to wear under foundation to achieve a 'dewy' look.
    It feels really greasy when first applied but It wasn't too bad throughout the day.
    I would purchase bb creams from etude house but choose another kind instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by hibari14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have the "All Day Strong" of this product. I bought this because it is said that it is for oily skin. it does give me a matte finish but complexion doesn't suit me. It is too fair/light. Even though it is too fair for me, it does give a decent coverage. (the 'sheer flawless', gives better coverage and suits my skin tone better. it is for combination skin type.) It also gives a white cast. The pump has a defect. Whenever I squeeze out it always squirts all over the place. I've read from different reviews is that they also have a problem with the pump. it costs 728Php = $16-18, I think it's quite cheap because its size. it has SPF which is good.

I will not repurchase..

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really disppointing with such highly raved products. Its so strong that it broke my friend and i out. its so heavy and each time i wanna give it a try again it always returning with unwanted results. broke me out badly. never gonna spend on it again. SGD$39.90 foudn in any etude house stores.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Kikuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's good! But Break me out! :( It gave me a glowing skin, and covered my blemishes well! But it broke me out around the chin area. It smells nice too! I like that it's in a pump tube packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by asanisimasa148

I have been using this product for about a year now. I first used shade #2 but recently purchased shade #3. Both work well for me but I prefer #3 because it is a little more opaque.
    Unlike most BB creams, this brand doesn't turn a greyish tone. It also doesn't oxidize a lot. The color you see when you first put it on is the one you will have all day!
    This stuff is wonderful for my skin. I had a lot of scars and freckles and this lightened them right up. It's really helpful for anyone who may have acne scars or any other sort of blemishes.
    I recommend you go on Ebay and find some samples first since the shades they offer might not work for you. You can buy a packet of 5-6 samples for about 3$. If you find a shade that works for you though, you'll definitely want to invest in a full sized bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am NC15 and have this in Sheer Silky Skin, which is a smidge too dark, but just barely.

I like the way this cream evens out my skintone and doesn't emphasize flakiness or crepe-y-ness BUT it emphasizes my pores and I have to blend the eff out of it to make sure it sinks in.

To be fair, once I have applied and blended and got it looking right, this cream stays on the whole day, doesn't oxidize (no small feat for something already slightly too dark) and doesn't crease. It just takes some work to get there.

I gave it a 4 but wish I could give a 3,5. I don't dislike this which is why I went with the four- my beef with this cream mainly has to do with the fact that it takes more work than a normal foundation for me. I'm rounding up for my own laziness.

I would still rebuy, because I ain't one to kick Etude House out of bed, and it is a solid product, but it isn't true love because of the work I have to do to get it right. My gut feeling on this is a 3.5, but it looks and acts fine when it is on right which is why I decided to round up to 4 rather than down to 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Sambrookd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It appears that they have updated the range to four colours now.
    I normally wear a medium Beige shade (BE) or no2 Benefit. I have dark spots from sun damage, and red areas from high pigment, plus open pores and lots of oil. I'm not troubled by spots or blackhead, but my skin is sensitive.
    I've tried a few BB creams, but found most to be too grey.

I found that no2 in this range was a perfect match, neuralised my pink undertones, lifted my complexion, stayed bright all day. Didn't make me shiny, and in fact had the best oil control of any foundation I've come across. I found it works better without powder on top.
    It has a high pigment level like a concealer, but let my skin show through - it sorted the dark circles under my eyes without looking cakey. At the end of the day my skin looked fresh, not tired or over made-up.
    All-in-all I'm very impressed with this range, reasonable value, large size container (60mls) and great colour match

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No