Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 9/21/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a great everyday mascara. It doesn't make super dramatic lashes, but it does a good job of adding medium fullness and definition. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge. It stays in place until you take it off. It's really a bargain at less than $5 US. You really can't go wrong with this mascara.

on 9/21/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprisingly good everyday mascara! Natural look

on 9/8/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara has been around for quite some time but oddly enough I only recently tried it. It gave me nice lush, thick, and plush lashes. Good overall mascara, not any major length, but then again it's not a lengthening mascara. The brush causes some clumping so it's not as buildable of coverage as I'd like, but it's definitely a good mascara and would buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been using this for about 8 years now. I always try different brands and lately I found myself buying a new mascara every week because I'm so unsatisfied with the new brushes, formulas, etc with a variety of drugstore and high-end brands. I always come back to Covergirl Professional. I love the control with the smaller brush and the look of naturally crazy-long fluttery, separated lashes. And for the price you just can't go wrong. I'm sticking with my trusty old-school Covergirl!

on 8/23/2013 8:39:00 PM

This is my new HG mascara, combining the best of both CG Lash Blast and CG Lash Perfection, in one product. The only thing that could make it better would be if it came in navy. I have it in black/brown, which I like because it is a little softer than black. I apply 1-2 coats depending on how much oomph I want, and the result is all-day, thick, separated lashes, no flaking and no problem with my very allergy-sensitive eyes. To compare with the mascaras I am replacing, STL provides the fullness of Lash Blast with slightly better separation and easier application, because it has an easy-to-work-with spoolie brush rather than a fat plastic one like Lash Blast's. And my lashes are fuller and less clumpy than when using Lash Perfection. This mascara was not easy to find--I went to several drug stores before finding it in Target.

on 8/18/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I recently picked this up at the recommendation of a Youtube video.. I had run out of my current favorite Jordana best lash extreme, which I still like but it does get a bit clumpy on the brush. Well, I like this one better! This mascara DOES NOT get enough love, it is right up my alley and I won't be trying anything else any time soon. The brush is a traditional spoolie type, but not too big or too small. This is easy to get on your lashes without trying hard and grab onto the lashes very well. Quick and easy and buildable. Didn't transfer like a lot of others do on me especially since I blink a lot...Washed off easily with soap and water...I am not looking for a "falsh lash effect", so I don't try and build multiple coats, I just want a mascara that adds both volume and lengh... This one fits the bill just fine for me. Recommend you try this little jewel, it's in the pinkish/red tube.. I paid under 5 dollar for it a Target..

on 7/28/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. I literally have like five tubes (heaven forbid I run out!) it's such a great deal. I have long lashes and it fans them out and gives great volume. I can do multiple coats without getting clumps. It's better than any other mascara I've tried, some $20 ones included. A must try.

on 7/27/2013 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

this is my HG mascara. it makes my lashes look beautiful. it fans them out, makes them look bold, curls them! i curl my lashes and put on 2 coats without really drying in between. i've tried using this mascara even without curling my lashes and the mascara itself curls the lashes amazingly! i'm a bit scared to try the waterproof version as it's not as popular but i don't really need it as i don't experience running or smudging unless i really rub the heck out of my eyes, which is usually at the end of the day when i'm super tired. i love it!

on 7/26/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw the positive reviews for this and for $4.94 I figured it was worth a shot. It's pretty great! It doesn't make for quite as big or black lashes as Volume Blast, but I prefer this brush to that one by far. This one is a regular sized bristle brush that works quite well and allows you to build up many coats without any clumping, sticking or crumbles. The formula is on the drier side and the very black is not as dark as some other formulas but it still makes lashes look thick and long and also is good at holding curl. It lasts well throughout the day with no smudging or flaking. This is a little more effective for big lashes than Full N Soft but it's along the same lines with the softness and natural look. This is definitely going to become a permanent fixture in my mascara rotation. I really like it, it's a no-fuss mascara that results in a very good lash look.

on 7/26/2013 11:29:00 AM

I'm on my 2nd tube of this mascara (I replace every 3 months) and still love it. I don't like to have to fiddle with mascara; I don't want to have to comb it out with another brush, I don't want to have to wipe the wand to get a non-clumpy application, and this one fits the bill. I pull the wand out of the tube, apply to my lashes and am good to go. No clumps, no spider lashes. It lasts through day and is fairly easy to remove. Since it's been around so long, hopefully they won't discontinue it or change the formula (which is what has happened to every other mascara I've loved)