October 2, 2014 | 1021 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I bought this because I loved the felt-tip and thought would be easy to use it in my inner corner but it didn't last. It smudged all over and maybe I got a bad one but was kind of dry and didn't realize is not matte either until I got home and used it. I don't like the shiny finish. I used it twice and returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this liner for my extra oily eye lids. It lasts pretty much all day for me. The only qualm I have with this is the finish. It is not a matte finish but it is not satin either. It is not a deal breaker but it still irks me slightly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the trio set and returned it after 2 weeks to Sephora. It dried out almost immediately, the tips were so stiff that it tugged at my eyes, and it wasn't as black as other liquid eyeliners I have tried. Definitely wouldn't repurchase or reccomend since Kat Von D is NOT a CRUELTY FREE brand, which is surprising because she seems to love animals.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kayjay287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really loved this eyeliner when I first bought it. My favorite part is how fine the tip is so I could make a very thin line along my lower lashline and awesome wings. What makes me dislike it is how fast it runs out. I had it for less than 3 months! I swear I wasn't using it any more than my previous liquid liners. I've read reviews elsewhere where others complained as well that it dries up too fast.

Although the Stila tip isn't as sharp, I'm probably gonna go back to it for its better value. I think both have about the same amount of lasting power throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG liquid liner! I do a winged liner daily and was looking for a fine tipped liner that would last all day without smudging or fading and this is it. Very black color, the brush holds it's shape and makes it easy to do a fine wing. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in Trooper (black) and it's a very good liquid eyeliner. I like how thin the tip is. I can get between my eyelashes very well. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I must say that I have been more than pleased with all of her product line. I tried the Tatto Liner and it did everything it said it would. Beautiful colour, perfect thin applicator, stable wear, no smudge, did not irritate my sensitive eyes, no smell .... what more could I want. Must admit that when buying products I am a gypsy, rarely do I buy twice. But - this liner, like the rest of her liner is a 'keeper'. I love her shadows as well and the foundations are also excellent. In the near future I most likely have a small boutique of her products. Oh, and the prices are really reasonable with limited packaging ( saves money and the environment).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never loved a beauty product as much as this one. I was HORRIBLE at applying liquid liner before I discovered this product. Now I get compliments every day about how perfect my winged liner looks; on Instagram, from my hair stylist, MUA's at Sephora and Ulta, friends, etc. I personally prefer brush tip liners which is why I decided to try this one. It glides so easily across the lid, its highly pigmented, and the brush hasn't lost it shape. The absolute best part about this is that its the first eyeliner I've used that doesn't transfer to my upper lid at all! Once it's dry, its not going anywhere. I've seen other reviews about it drying out too quickly, but its the exact opposite for me. I've been using this every single day for months now and it's not running out at all. Every girl NEEDS this in their make-up bag, I PROMISE. On the plus side, you can't beat the price. $18 is nothing for such an amazing eyeliner, I'd pay even more for it. (I uploaded a picture of me wearing it)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Annalissee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use liquid eyeliner to do a cat eye effect, I used an urban decay eyeliner for a little over 2 years. I decided to try Kat Von d and was amazed. The eyeliner itself stays on for the duration of the day, but more importantly it makes it so easy to apply your cat eye. With this eyeliner I have rarely made a mistake and it always comes out looking amazing. Would recommend it to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Very fine-tipped pen allows you to draw a thin and precise line, easy to apply. Felt-tip liquid liners are my favorite kind. I have this in Trooper (black), lots of color payoff. But I find that it doesn't last long enough and smudges too easily. I prefer Lancome Artliner (my HG) or Stila Stay All Day.
Didn't work out for me- wouldn't buy again.