Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.2

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this formula and the brush tip! You have more control/less room for error compared to stilas felt tip. Plus, the brush tip lasts longer than a felt tip. Ive cried through several movies and this liner stays on perfectly every time!

I always come back to this eyeliner. The lines are always so clean and it never smudges. I prefer the bush tip over the felt one, because felt falls apart and dries out easily.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I used to love my MAC eyeliner, but felt that it was too fussy for me to use, and got really thick. I went out and started looking for a new liner, and have been using the Kat Von D one for a year or so.

I really like this liner. It applies easily with the brush tip. It looks like a felt tip pen style liner, but the tip is a brush. The brush stays together, which is nice. The black is a bit on the matte side, and is admittedly not as intense as other types of liners, such as gels.

This stuff stays on pretty well on my lids though. I've tried other liners (before and after I made my first purchase of this) and almost everything else has smudged on my lids. If I do rub my eyes a lot during the day though, this has come off, but that's to be expected.

I keep repurchasing this, and each one has lasted my a good amount of time. Very happy with this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have super oily eyelids and I've never been able to find an eyeliner that didn't smudge or crack off after 3 hours- this lasts me all day even without primer! I've repurchased it like 2 times already, I love it so much!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this eyeliner! I have really oily eyelids and I put in a concealer with powder on them with eyeshadow and then the eyeliner and I loved it, it didn't smudge or transfer!

I LOVE this tattoo liner, the lines it makes are flawlessly clean. It almost always has a clean line to it and when it doesn't, it's easily fixed by giving it a quick shake with the lid closed. 10/10 recommend to everyone I know!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My all time favorite liquid liner. The pigment is dark, dark black. The formula is easy to apply, glides easily, dries quickly. The felt tip brush keeps its shape very well, which is important with a liner like this. Stays on well, but easy to remove at the end of the night. Good amount of product in the pen - lasts a long time. Nice point on the felt tip makes a cat eye a breeze.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have very small eyes & eyeliner is a MUST for me and I've tried a ton. But let me tell you...it doesn't get much better than this! No smudging (note - I do use an eyeshadow primer) And ALL day wear. Love it!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this liner. But, it's supposed to be waterproof. When I have eyes that decide the be watery, I'm hesistant to wear this eyeliner because it will either smudge, or it will all come off.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a delux sample of this as a VIB rouge perk and shockingly I loved it. I say shockingly bec I have literally tried every liquid liner and all have left crease marks w/I mins (the only one I can use is by Marc Jacobs) this I had on 15hrs and it did NOT BUDGE & looked fresh the whole day/not