Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 1/21/2015 10:20:00 AM

I have never been one to use liquid or felt tipped liners. Honestly I never really wore liner in general. I got this in a sample size, just threw it in the back of my make up drawer, and forgot about it. I found in a couple weeks ago while de cluttering my make up and decided to give it a try....completely fell in love with it the first time I used it. I'm still trying to master the winged look but, the tip makes applying so simple. I decided that because, I liked it so much I needed to purchase the full size. This is now a staple in all my make up routines. LOVE IT!!!!

on 1/19/2015 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I think this might be my HG eyeliner (and this is coming from a girl who owns over 20 eyeliners...oops)!! The brush is really what makes it so great- flexible and not stiff like most eyeliner pens. The formula is really great and will last super long, even loner with primer- the only time it's ever really smudged on me is when I went swimming.

on 1/19/2015 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I LOVEEEE THIS EYELINER SO MUCH! Glide on very smoothly and it doesn't smudge on my VERY hooded eye. I use it with my too faced shadow incurance and this tattoo liner literally the only liner that doesnt smudge on my eyelid!!! LOVE THIS!

on 1/15/2015 11:14:00 PM

I have this in Trooper. Pros: dries to a matte finish, the black is very dark, it doesn't budge or flake during the day, long wearing, easy to remove, the tip is fine so it is nice and easy to get in tight to the lashes, easy to thicken the line, pretty smooth even with my sub par liner applying skills Cons: it is expensive, mine dried out after only a month of use (I'm not one to wear makeup every day and I push the lid until I hear the snap to make sure it is tightly closed (maybe I got a bad one), Sephora only offers it in the black. Honestly, I am not sure if KVD makes a dark brown liner, but I couldn't find one on the Sephora website. I prefer brown unless I'm doing a retro winged look or falsies because I am fair skinned and have light eyes, plus the brown seems to make my lashes stand out more instead of blending into the liner color. It just seems a bit too harsh for everyday work looks on me, but that is personal preference. Overall, this is a great liner, I will repurchase and hope the next one doesn't dry out as quickly as this one did.

on 1/15/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

LOVE IT! goes on with ease and stays put... Nice and dark too!

on 1/15/2015 6:12:00 PM

This is one of the best liquid eye liner you can find in the America. The tip is a felt tip not a sponge tip. The color is highly pigmented and waterproof once its dried. The tip is like a fine tip calligraphy pen but a little more stiff so it easier to control and apply. The formula is not waxy or too runny so it doesn't get blotchy when applying. The only way to remove it is using an oil cleanser or a good dual phase eye makeup remover. Makeup wipe don't completely take it off.

on 1/14/2015 3:06:00 PM

I bought this after lots of reading of reviews. I was using L'Oreal's liquid marker liner and found it worked pretty great. Until I got my hands on Kat's. And now I can't imagine using anything else. My eyes are sensitive and can water, which caused my other cheaper liners to bleed or smudge off completely. Kat's has stayed put! It washes off easily despite having such staying power. The tiny lines the pen allows are perfect for tightlining and sharp wings. I also love that it dries a more matte black (instead of the shine I would get from maybelline's liquid liner). Overall I really love this and will be buying it again.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Best liquid liner i have used to date, and heres why:
* stays all day doesn't budge. It really does last for 24 hours (I've slept in it, naughty naughty).
It doesn't even flake or fade.
* inky black colour. At first use it was very grey and watery but i realised it was the first product out of the tip. So i stored it upside down to get it flowing.
* brush tip makes winged liner soooo so easy and precise too. No bumps and weird lines.
* ease of use. Pens make it such less fuss
* price point. I can't remember the exact price as i got this on a vacation to New York. Unfortunately this isn't available in Australia yet.

This is my new HG. I've only had it for a few weeks so i cant comment on how fast it runs out, but i keep the cap on and mostly stored upside down so it shouldn't be any less than Stila.

Definitely recommend.

It's an awesome on-the-go eyeliner. I wouldn't use it as an everyday eyeliner because it dries up after a couple of months. Saving TIP HERE! Use Jordana Pencil eyeliners for the rest of your eyeliner and just use this KVD eyeliner for the wing/tip. :)

on 1/1/2015 12:31:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. the brush is perfect -- you can get really precise and tightline, or make a broad line and flick it perfectly for a cat eye. it's a really nice color too; not way too black and what i love most about it is that it's not glossy. it applies matte and looks a little more natural than your average liquid eyeliner. downside is that there's so little product and after a month of use, i was all out. (i normally get about 3 months of usage out of my eyeliners)