Curel Itch Defense Skin Balancing Moisture Lotion

4.5

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG/PPG 17/6 Copolymer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Cetyl PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Bis Methoxyproplamido Isodocosane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't have eczema but there are times when my lower legs are insatiably itchy, it drives me crazy & over the yrs I've scratched scars into my shins & ankles that I wish I could undo.

I've tried so many lotions that claimed to be moisturizing - most of them either left me DRY or left me uncomfortably greasy. None of them have stopped the itch. Relief was very temporary at best (including my former favorite Curel Natural Healing lotion, which I'm now about to ditch).

I thought this Itch Defense was likely another gimick & didn't believe it would work...until my sister bought some for her 5yr old son & I tried it on my legs. OMG it really works. One application quenched my itchy legs all day & so far the itch hasn't returned yet (3 days later). This lotion blows every other lotion off the face of this earth.

I'm jealous of the reviewers who got their lotion for $6-$7...I paid $9 for mine (13oz pump bottle) but I'm happy to have it at whatever price! I don't know what ingredient does the job so well (is it the tapioca starch?) but it's awesome

Plus I absolutely love that this lotion is entirely scentless.
A lotion (cortisone-free) that's serious about its anti-itch claims - finally!

I have horrible eczema on my hands and face, this problem only became worse with the harsh New England weather. I bought this when it first came out due to its "acceptance" by the National Eczema Association, and true to its claims, it works wonderfully. It's the best thing out there, short of a steroid cream, but I've found out that it works wonders on general dry skin as well. I've no need for any other moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Best body lotion, hands down! I suffer from eczema (it is the worst on my hands) and this doesn't mix well with bitter, Mid-Western winters. I had a particularly extreme flare-up this past winter and needed something in a pinch. I bought this on an impulse while out grocery shopping. I have tried so many lotions ranging from the insanely expensive to the ultra cheap to keep my skin in check but nothing had really helped and if it did help it was only temporary and the flare-ups would come back within a couple of weeks. Needless to say, I didn't have high expectations for this in the beginning but after a couple of days my hands had done a complete 180. The cracking was gone and the redness was disappearing. This has kept my skin happy for months now. I have even used it on the spots of eczema that creep up in the corners of my nose and around my hairline and on diaper rash/irritation. I am so happy I decided to try this lotion and recommend to my family and friends who have dry/sensitive skin issues.

Esta locion de cuerpo es maravillosa..!!!! Estaba harta de la resequedad en mi piel, pues tenia que untarme crema de cortizona para que parara la comezon por las noches..Era un horror pues no me dejaba dormir..Y en el dia no queria ni salir porque me daba vergüenza estarme razcando todo el tiempo.

Pero un buen dia, recorde que una amiga (que es de piel sencible) me habia comentado que esta crema era una maravilla, asi que al ver la nueva presentacion anti itch, me aventure...

Me atrevo a decir sin lugar a duda, que esta crema es lo mejor que ha recibido mi piel.
En cuanto la unte en mi piel, desaparecieron como por arte de magia los picones de resequedad, mi piel la chupo como esponja al agua y senti un alivio inmediato..
Dejandome la piel sumamente sedosa, humectada, y son una elasticidad jamas vista..

La recomiendo a toda la gente que conozco y/o se queja de piel seca...
De verdad que es la octava maravilla!!..ojalá y nunca dejen de venderla.!!!

I absolutely LOVE this lotion!! I had never bought any Curel lotion before but in the winter I suffer from very dry and itchy skin. I would sometimes have to take a Benadryl to be able to sleep at night. I really don't care for a body butter too much-unless it's Yes to Carrots which was my go to before this but it still didn't get rid of all the itch. This does. It's creamy-scent free-and hydrates better than Olay, Dove, or Vaseline. The itch relief was instant-in the first application. As another person said it was a AHHHHHH feeling. Wonderful. The price is great too-I will buy this forever if Curel will keep making it!

This is the best lotion I have ever used. It keeps my very dry skin moist and itch free even in the cold hard winter. I am on my second bottle. It doesn't really have a scent which I like, so it is not mixing with my perfume. It is not greasy and it is very absorbent. I have sensitive skin and this does not bother it. I have tried so many lotions for my dry skin, some are pretty good, but not as good as this. I always have a backup bottle on hand. I will continue to buy as long as they sell it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful lotion for dry, itchy skin. My skin gets so miserable in the winter and no other lotion or oil I've tried helps as much as this does. It feels slightly cool going on and absorbs quickly with no greasiness at all. It almost has a powdery feel to it. This leaves my skin soooo soft and smooth. It's very soothing and I truly don't itch after using this. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I don't have an issue with itchies but my hubby and daughter do. This lotion is uber moisturizing, and keep skin smooth the whole day (unless you're washing your hands, then you definitely need to reapply). Best lotion I've tried this past year.

For as long as I can remember i have had the worst winter itch you can imagine, scratching myself raw, I have tried lotion after lotion and even been given one by my Dr. which did nothing. After 1 day of using this I immediatley noticed I wasnt scratching, almost a week later now of using this daily I am itch free.
I am beyond belief and thrilled that there is finally something out there that actually works and is only around $7 for a large bottle. Buy this, you will not be sorry! Curel PLEASE do not discontinue this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm currently on my second bottle of Curel Itch Defense and will definitely be purchasing more. I suffer from eczema which flares up more in the winter. The original Eucerin actually makes my Eczema worse so I was really glad to see something new. The price is great, about $6 for a 13oz bottle. It's not at all greasy, which is a definitely plus