Curel Itch Defense Skin Balancing Moisture Lotion

4.6

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG/PPG 17/6 Copolymer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Cetyl PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Bis Methoxyproplamido Isodocosane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution.

on 3/10/2011 2:36:00 AM

Esta locion de cuerpo es maravillosa..!!!! Estaba harta de la resequedad en mi piel, pues tenia que untarme crema de cortizona para que parara la comezon por las noches..Era un horror pues no me dejaba dormir..Y en el dia no queria ni salir porque me daba vergüenza estarme razcando todo el tiempo.

Pero un buen dia, recorde que una amiga (que es de piel sencible) me habia comentado que esta crema era una maravilla, asi que al ver la nueva presentacion anti itch, me aventure...

Me atrevo a decir sin lugar a duda, que esta crema es lo mejor que ha recibido mi piel.
En cuanto la unte en mi piel, desaparecieron como por arte de magia los picones de resequedad, mi piel la chupo como esponja al agua y senti un alivio inmediato..
Dejandome la piel sumamente sedosa, humectada, y son una elasticidad jamas vista..

La recomiendo a toda la gente que conozco y/o se queja de piel seca...
De verdad que es la octava maravilla!!..ojalá y nunca dejen de venderla.!!!

on 3/2/2011 1:27:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this lotion!! I had never bought any Curel lotion before but in the winter I suffer from very dry and itchy skin. I would sometimes have to take a Benadryl to be able to sleep at night. I really don't care for a body butter too much-unless it's Yes to Carrots which was my go to before this but it still didn't get rid of all the itch. This does. It's creamy-scent free-and hydrates better than Olay, Dove, or Vaseline. The itch relief was instant-in the first application. As another person said it was a AHHHHHH feeling. Wonderful. The price is great too-I will buy this forever if Curel will keep making it!

on 2/16/2011 11:14:00 PM

This is the best lotion I have ever used. It keeps my very dry skin moist and itch free even in the cold hard winter. I am on my second bottle. It doesn't really have a scent which I like, so it is not mixing with my perfume. It is not greasy and it is very absorbent. I have sensitive skin and this does not bother it. I have tried so many lotions for my dry skin, some are pretty good, but not as good as this. I always have a backup bottle on hand. I will continue to buy as long as they sell it.

on 1/7/2011 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful lotion for dry, itchy skin. My skin gets so miserable in the winter and no other lotion or oil I've tried helps as much as this does. It feels slightly cool going on and absorbs quickly with no greasiness at all. It almost has a powdery feel to it. This leaves my skin soooo soft and smooth. It's very soothing and I truly don't itch after using this. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone.

on 1/3/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I don't have an issue with itchies but my hubby and daughter do. This lotion is uber moisturizing, and keep skin smooth the whole day (unless you're washing your hands, then you definitely need to reapply). Best lotion I've tried this past year.

on 12/26/2010 6:54:00 PM

For as long as I can remember i have had the worst winter itch you can imagine, scratching myself raw, I have tried lotion after lotion and even been given one by my Dr. which did nothing. After 1 day of using this I immediatley noticed I wasnt scratching, almost a week later now of using this daily I am itch free.
I am beyond belief and thrilled that there is finally something out there that actually works and is only around $7 for a large bottle. Buy this, you will not be sorry! Curel PLEASE do not discontinue this one!

on 12/9/2010 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm currently on my second bottle of Curel Itch Defense and will definitely be purchasing more. I suffer from eczema which flares up more in the winter. The original Eucerin actually makes my Eczema worse so I was really glad to see something new. The price is great, about $6 for a 13oz bottle. It's not at all greasy, which is a definitely plus

on 10/13/2010 1:49:00 AM

I put that on my legs after showering, and they make my legs feel good!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have suffered with Eczema for the last couple of years and thought I would be bound to pricey prescription creams for life. I was walking the aisles of my local Walmart when this stuff caught my eye. The large sized bottle was only $6 so I thought, why not??! I'm so glad I took the chance on another moisturizer claiming freedom from dry, irritated skin.
The formula is watery and yet creamy. It goes on so smooth and instantly provides that ahhhhhhhh feeling. This cream can feel much like silicone if you apply too much to one area, so its best to work with a little and add more if you need it. I love that it's unscented so I can still work with any other fragrances that I love to wear daily. Within a week my dry patches started to heal which seemed like a miracle since some of the patches I had were around for a year and nothing seemed to help. My legs feel smooth daily, even if I happen to forget to apply one day. Anyone with troublesome skin should definetly pick this stuff up.
*Update* I hate this stuff!!!! After using it for awhile longer, I noticed that it had some ill effects on my skin. I wonder how it got the National Eczema Association acceptance?? This made my skin worse!! I notice it just sits on the skin, never really settles into it. This stuff really pissed off my skin. Will never use again!!

on 4/20/2010 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I hate using lotion. Im pretty sure this is why I get really itchy skin. I love this lotion. Its pretty much scent free and it leaves your skin really really soft. I am always itchy from my legs and hands and i was starting to think i was allergic to something but i bought this and now I really dont itch. I dont like thats its like almost 10 dollars but thats just about as much as a VS lotion cost and it does not have many moisturizing benefits and dsnt help itchy skin.