September 18, 2014 | 2190 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Totally Toffee

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by sululu

Hmmm, on me this shade is MLB...NOT...B? It has just enough brown to make me look washed out. A touch more pink and it would have worked with my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Overall, this is probably one of my favorite lipsticks. I usually wear the long wearing or glosses but in the winter I like a regular tube lipstick. Usually I find they wear off on me rather quickly, this one being no exception, but I like this enough that it isn't a problem for me with more frequent application. This is a perfect light brown neutral for me. I'm rather fair but on darker skin tones this would be a great nude color. On me it's a natural color that gives me a great finished and polished look. I like everything about it, the way it feels, looks, and applies. It doesn't bleed on me either the way most tube lipsticks do. I definitely will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really natural looking color. Very work appropriate and kind of fool proof in that it would match up well with either a warm or cool eye/face look. It sort of reminds me of a Jennifer Aniston look as she usually wears a neutral nude shade. I find the formula to be a little too sheer for my taste though. In general, I just prefer creams and this one is more of a sheer, slightly frosty consistency. I'm also not very fond of the packaging on the CS line in general. The cap is too clunky and it seems sort of oversized, like they could have eliminated a lot of the plastic and made the cap smaller.Overall a nice color, but not my favorite formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Brunettegirl

I am shocked that I am reviewing a "drug store lipstick", lol but this is pretty darn good stuff ladies. First of all lets's talk price, I got my tube for $4.50 and it seriously reminds me of the Christian Dior Addict range I normally buy, both, packaging, and product. The big difference is CD is roughly $30.00 a tube, however a tad more moisturizing. Most lipsticks only accentuate my issue with dry lips, so I have pretty much stuck to Chanel and CD lipstick for this reason. I smeared this on expecting to rub it off in no time due to flakey lips, but much to my surprise my lipstick still looks creamy. As far as the color, I wanted it to look exactly like the lovely pictures posted above, (simply stunning on them) however on me shows up a fleshy-pinky-brown, which is still a nice color on my NC20 skin tone, just a hint different than I hoped. I am overall really impressed with this line and do plan on trying out a few more colors. There were so many beautiful colors to choose from and a price that can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

What more can I say about this product that hasn't been said already?
I've recently started buying drugstore makeup and is quite pleased with this little gem! Was watching a youtube video and the girl with the same coloring as me (NC30) Korean girl said this Maybelline Nude Blush was her favorite color. By the time I discovered it, this color is discontinued and based on Maybelline's website Totally Toffee is replacing the Nude Blush.
I really love the moisture to this lipstick and it's one of those lipstick you can reach for while driving and put it on without worrying about it going out of line!
I have told some of my friends to run out and get this l/s who have the same coloring as I do!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by teriyaki25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really bummed when Maybelline actually discontinued my favorite MLBB lipstick Nude Blush from the Moisture Extreme Collection. Their website recommended that Totally Toffee would be a similar color to Nude Blush. In the case, Totally Toffee looks a little more brown than Nude Blush while Nude Blush is more pink. But when I compared both on my lips, the colors were very similar. Their were only two problems I didn't like about this lipstick: the application & the smell. Compared to M.E. lipsticks, Totally Toffee doesn't glide on my lips as easily. Also, I liked that the M.E. lipsticks had a watermelon scent. This one however, it had a slight almost waxy scent, but is only noticeable if you actually smell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful combination of nude and tan a beautiful light toffee that accents the lips beautifully with just a few strokes. I was able to go a few hours without it budging. It still looked great although faintly blotted still fresh when I applied my lip moisturizer. I could see others had noticed. People do notice when anyone plays up the lips nicely. The texture feels somewhat thick at first however not uncomfortable. After a good 10 minutes It wears creamy, comfortable and matte without shimmer flecks or other accents. There is a small scent to it not a fragrance scent similar to a crayon but not like the lipstick has gone old crayon. Its more of a clean clay scent that fades away quickly. It is such a great lipstick I will be exploring more shades. It is worth every dime and wears like a charm. I wore it on a whim and found a gem.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For me, the jury is still out on this color. On most people this would be considered a nude MLBB color, but on me it pulls pretty brown. I'm not sure if it's flattering on me or not. I normally stay far away from browns because they looks muddy on my cool, fair complexion. Nude Blush from Maybelline's soon to be d/c'd Moisture Extreme line was the one nude lipstick that was the perfect balance between pink and brown for me. The Maybelline website (as well as a few reviews here) said that Totally Toffee is very similar to Nude Blush, and it is (I will try to upload a comparison pic soon). However, Totally Toffee is just a tad more brown - enough that it's more of a stretch for me to pull off. Plus, the fact that the CS line is more drying means it almost looks matte going on, and it can look rather aging imo. In sum, I think this color is a good everyday lippie for those with neutral or warm undertones, but those with cool undertones I would recommend Warm Me Up instead (slightly more pink). I'm thinking of exchanging Totally Toffee for Plaza Pink, not sure yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by BabyGirlRina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG OMG OMG, I love this color soo much! It's my everyday color and a great nudish/neutral for my skin. It's practically the same color as my pigmented lips but it has a tan/nude effect to it. I recommend this for if you are around an NC 37, great nude!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by nessabear87

I love this lipstick on me! I was a little nervouse when I bought it because I was afraid that it was going to look to pink on me as I have very pigmented lips, but it looked great! It's a very nude brownish pink that matched my lips perfectly and I am dark skinned. This lipstick would probably do well with almost any skin tone. The texture is alright when I don't put anything on underneath, but with some lip butter, it truly is phenomenal! I definitely recommend this lipstick, I can't wait to try some of the other nude shades.