Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret

4.3

on 4/29/2011 10:45:00 AM

Beautiful! I love it. I don't usually go for sweet florals but this is irresistible. Clean, sweet, slightly tart and delicate. Feminine without being in the least bit precious or overtly girly. My only complaint and the one thing that would keep me from repurchasing this is the staying power, or lack thereof. I've heard it compared to D&G Light Blue but I feel that this is softer, not as citrusy and LB definitely sticks around whereas this disappears in a few hours. I do really love it though, so I'm considering getting the lotion to see if some layering might help.

on 4/27/2011 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This version of Ange ou Demon is definitely a girl's best kept secret! Delicate and feminine, the scent lingers around you without that in-your-face overpowering smell many other perfumes have. It's not so well known that everyone on the street is wearing it; it's very uniquely you.

The scent itself is - pardon the pun - heavenly. Bouquets of white flowers, with jasmine, lemon and tea make this scent very refreshing, pure and softly sweet. The dry down is also warm and comforting - although lasting power can vary, so make sure you try it out first!

Only had this perfume for a few days, but been getting lots of compliments on how lovely it is. And remember girls, when they ask you what you're wearing reply "It's a secret!"

on 4/1/2011 4:49:00 PM

I just tried this on at Macy's. It smells wonderful, sweet and delicate. I tried it about three hours ago and it is still lingering, although very faded. I would be tempted to purchase, but it smells almost identical to Sassy Mark which I already have. If you want a cheaper option, and virtually the same, try Sassy Mark. Both have stupid names, but delicious, ready for spring time scents.

on 3/31/2011 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love, love, love this fragrance! I accidentally stumbled on it when going out to buy fragrance for my husband's birthday. It's unique, clean, subtle, very flowery and feminine. I often get asked about it when I'm out. If you enjoy Stella by Stella McCartney or Light Blue by D&G, chances are you will love this fragrance. It's not cheap, but a little lingers in the air, just long enough!

on 3/24/2011 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the fragrances I was trying to decide on when making my birthday purchase. I chose to buy the Womanity over this lovely scent, but only because I knew I could buy this fragrance for Mother's Day w/lotion etc, maybe. I still have some of my sample of this one left and I do enjoy it's delicate nature very much. There is something simplistic about this fragrance. Simplicity with an air of total class in a very ladylike manner .I am not any good at describing the notes but here is what I found,
White flowers, italian winter lemon, green tea leaves,jasmine, peony, blond wood and patchouli.
hmm...wonder which one I like the most ;-) have not a clue, but I do like this perfume very much.

on 3/23/2011 7:20:00 PM

I'm VERY picky when it comes to perfumes and this is definitely a winner for me. It has great staying power and I love that I find the smell clean and soft but it's "loud" enough" for everyone to ask me what I'm wearing cuz it smells wonderful. This has become my every day, work fragance.

on 3/23/2011 5:47:00 PM

I've worked in fragrance for 6 months. It wasn't until a seminar when the Givenchy rep referred to this scent as "dolce and gabbana's light blue with a punch" that I even gave it a try. Lucky for me I was sent home with a bottle of this. It is loveeeeeeee. It lasts soooooooooooo much longer on my skin. Wonderful fragrance. It will be my summer scent.

on 3/22/2011 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This scent has easily grown into my signature scent. It has a style similar to D&G Light Blue but only better. This is softer and just delicious. It has something elegant about it something that just other fruity floral scents can't capture the same. I can easily see this as a scent I will finish and buy again and again.

on 1/14/2011 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this perfume on a whim, a little present for myself for starting a new job, but I am glad I did! I usually prefer warm, heavier perfumes such as Chanel no5 or vanilla essences, but this sweet florally scent is amazing! It is a very feminine scent, and it lingers for a good portion of the day. I think I would still switch to a heavier perfume for going out, but for day to day working life, this scent is perfect!

on 9/30/2010 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I was bored on my lunch break and went into the perfume section of the mall yesterday. I was curious about trying this because it smelled nice on the strip, so I sprayed a little on myself. As the day went on, this grew very overpowering on me, yet it didn't smell unpleasant in the slightest. I thought it smelled very "pretty" and sweet, yet there was something about it that gave me a huge headache--some kind of "le secret" poison added into the mix, if you will. Then I began thinking that this perfume kind of reminded me of mean women--how sometimes they appear nice and pleasant, yet there is something about them that leaves you with a migraine.

Popular Fragrances