Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret

4.4

on 6/15/2011 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love my 'Very Irresistible" and read excellent reviews about this one (I was looking for an everyday fragrance). I couldn't find it anywhere around where I live so I took a leap of faith and ordered the smaller bottle from Sephora. I am very happy with this fragrance, it's lovely. I'm still partial to the Very Irresistible but this is better suited for daytime I think. Sadly it doesn't last as long as I'd like :(

on 5/29/2011 11:20:00 PM

This is just like heaven in a little bottle. the smell is light but it lingers around for a long time---the whole day for me. its not too overbaringly fruity like u just rubbed oranges on u but, subtle. very subtle. i definitely can detect the jasmine & tea and overall, i'd say this is a favorite for me. i'd say this is great for everyday use.

on 5/3/2011 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've tried this a few times and never decided if i liked it but now i do (my tastes change as I age). on paper it's a little deeper and i smell patchoulli maybe? but it's more citrusy/floral with my chemistry. reminds me of light blue but not as tart. the staying power is nill. i have to spray this liberally and i have to spray my body and my clothes. overall, i like this fragrance and i'm sure it will be a good spring/summer addition to my vanity.

on 4/29/2011 10:45:00 AM

Beautiful! I love it. I don't usually go for sweet florals but this is irresistible. Clean, sweet, slightly tart and delicate. Feminine without being in the least bit precious or overtly girly. My only complaint and the one thing that would keep me from repurchasing this is the staying power, or lack thereof. I've heard it compared to D&G Light Blue but I feel that this is softer, not as citrusy and LB definitely sticks around whereas this disappears in a few hours. I do really love it though, so I'm considering getting the lotion to see if some layering might help.

on 4/27/2011 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This version of Ange ou Demon is definitely a girl's best kept secret! Delicate and feminine, the scent lingers around you without that in-your-face overpowering smell many other perfumes have. It's not so well known that everyone on the street is wearing it; it's very uniquely you.

The scent itself is - pardon the pun - heavenly. Bouquets of white flowers, with jasmine, lemon and tea make this scent very refreshing, pure and softly sweet. The dry down is also warm and comforting - although lasting power can vary, so make sure you try it out first!

Only had this perfume for a few days, but been getting lots of compliments on how lovely it is. And remember girls, when they ask you what you're wearing reply "It's a secret!"

on 4/1/2011 4:49:00 PM

I just tried this on at Macy's. It smells wonderful, sweet and delicate. I tried it about three hours ago and it is still lingering, although very faded. I would be tempted to purchase, but it smells almost identical to Sassy Mark which I already have. If you want a cheaper option, and virtually the same, try Sassy Mark. Both have stupid names, but delicious, ready for spring time scents.

on 3/31/2011 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love, love, love this fragrance! I accidentally stumbled on it when going out to buy fragrance for my husband's birthday. It's unique, clean, subtle, very flowery and feminine. I often get asked about it when I'm out. If you enjoy Stella by Stella McCartney or Light Blue by D&G, chances are you will love this fragrance. It's not cheap, but a little lingers in the air, just long enough!

on 3/24/2011 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the fragrances I was trying to decide on when making my birthday purchase. I chose to buy the Womanity over this lovely scent, but only because I knew I could buy this fragrance for Mother's Day w/lotion etc, maybe. I still have some of my sample of this one left and I do enjoy it's delicate nature very much. There is something simplistic about this fragrance. Simplicity with an air of total class in a very ladylike manner .I am not any good at describing the notes but here is what I found,
White flowers, italian winter lemon, green tea leaves,jasmine, peony, blond wood and patchouli.
hmm...wonder which one I like the most ;-) have not a clue, but I do like this perfume very much.

on 3/23/2011 7:20:00 PM

I'm VERY picky when it comes to perfumes and this is definitely a winner for me. It has great staying power and I love that I find the smell clean and soft but it's "loud" enough" for everyone to ask me what I'm wearing cuz it smells wonderful. This has become my every day, work fragance.

on 3/23/2011 5:47:00 PM

I've worked in fragrance for 6 months. It wasn't until a seminar when the Givenchy rep referred to this scent as "dolce and gabbana's light blue with a punch" that I even gave it a try. Lucky for me I was sent home with a bottle of this. It is loveeeeeeee. It lasts soooooooooooo much longer on my skin. Wonderful fragrance. It will be my summer scent.

Popular Fragrances