December 20, 2014 | 1669 users online

Loose Powders - BeneFit Cosmetics - One Hot Minute

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by jadalindores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous! Gives you a gorgeous flawless glow! Perfect for setting your make-up whilst adding an extra sparkle!

Every time i use it i love it even more.....gives a beautiful matte finish. Gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As usual with Benefit products, One Hot Minute has gorgeous packaging. But I am not disappointed this time, its copperish/ bronzey loose powder gives a golden glow to my face. Don't worry about the color of the loose powder - it doesn't show and doesn't make me bronzed or copper or orange!

I like to use it as overall loose powder to settle my makeup. At Sephora I brushed some on my hand and found it was too sparkly/shimmery for my taste, but as soon as I got out of Sephora, in broad daylight, those sparkles do not show a tiny bit. Instead my hand had a radiant glow. Swipe this powder over your face and you will have an instant radiant glow that is not OTT or shimmery/sparkly. My skin became smoother as well after application.

I will repurchase coz its the only loose powder that doesn't make my makeup/face look whiter after application. My skin was still the color I am in!