April 18, 2014 | 959 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to drugstore every day blush. I wear this 5/7 days of the week, at least. I have fair (Ivory foundation) skin, and this shows up with just enough pigment. I could totally understand where people would say there is not enough pigmentation in these, but for my skintone, I love it. I have repurchased a backup just in case, because I can never find this color "Tickled Pink" they always have Twinkle Pink which is NOT complimentary to my skintone. I've had my original for about 9 months and have yet to go through it so I am also happy about that!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore blush. I didn't expect it to be as great as it is, and I'm very impressed! It lasts ALL day for me, and it's very pigmented. It really brightens up my pale skin and I use it every day. I also like the non shimmery formula and the packaging as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by cravemakeup9

This is my all time favorite blush from elf. It gives you a nice glow of color wothout looking like a doll. One- two daps of your brush is enough since it is so pigmented :D
The only cons is it is kinda powdery and not long lasting. Other than that the packaging is not bad. The product itself is great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by thatfieryredhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is basically a perfect blush EXCEPT it has filler in it!
So maddening because the color is beautiful, it's the perfect amount of pigmentation, and best of all, it looks good with red hair! So many blushes don't and this really worked for me at least, but I do have weird coloring, so it might not work for you even if you are a ginger. ;)
The packaging feels really sleek and I like it except the mirror is kind of tiny. :/
Overall, I do really like this blush and will repurchase it, but the filler really dissapoints me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by bremarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Eh. I'm up in the air about this blush. I've tried it out a couple of times, but it just doesn't work as well for me as I expected from other reviews. I get it, it's cheap. I like that. But it didn't want to leave the pan whatsoever for me, and when it did, it was too chalky to work correctly. The color is cute, I give it that, and the price is great for those who need a cute color on a budget, but beware the functionality.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by bANGbANG8636

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is great for everyday, and every eye look. You can apply this blush, to give a nice natural glow to the skin, or apply it with a smoky eye, etc. It is true that the pigmentation of the blush isn't the best but it is easy to build up the color. It doesn't have shimmer and is great for school or work. One of my favorite things about this blush is the packaging, it is very sleek, comparable to Nars blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

One of the cheapest pink blushes on the market.

This one has really good pigmentation and it gives me a cute dolly look.

There's really nothing more to say about it. If you're new to blushes go explore ELF's blushes and buy some in various colors since they're $1-$3. Try them all and see which colors work with your skin tone. That's what I did when I was new and I don't regret it. ELF has a very large range to pick and choose from so don't hesitate to try any of their blushes! :>

It's a good starting point before committing to any higher end blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush for several reasons.
1. It's very natural looking. It gives a healthy flush look.
2. It goes great with bronzer. It looks really pretty with a light dusting of bronzer over the top of it.
3. A little goes a long way. And it applies very well with an angled blush brush.
4. You can wear it with any makeup look...from natural to glowy to smokey.
5. The packaging is strong and sturdy and feels very high end.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by purplepiglet25

In the pan this blush looked like a nice pink with some subtle shimmer- it called to mind NARS Orgasm, but maybe I hoped, with just a little less shimmer. It was in a box with no tester, so there was no way to be sure but for a mere 3$ it was worth a try.
Well, the sparkles were pretty intense and the pink didn't show up at all. Pretty much, it was just a smattering of sparkle and ( if you layered multiple times) a light wash of pink. Of course the problem is the more you layer it, the more sparkly it is. It's not a bad look per se; I just feel like the glitter calls attention to any blemishes.
So for me, this isn't the ideal. But it was fun to play around with and only 3 dollars. So it could be worse!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by pinkcupcakee

1. Packaging: The typical e.l.f. packaging. Black, bulky. Has a small mirror on the inside. Gets scratched easily.

2. Quality: I had such a hard time choosing one online. I chose tickled pink. It is a pretty perfect pink with some sparkles in it. Well, the color barely shows at all but then again, it was only 3$. The color, when you swipe it on your finger is a more pearly cool toned pink than warm sparkly pink. It doesn't show on the face, at all...hahaha. Well, poop.

3. Price: The quality sucked, maybe it was because I got a crappy one, or the color wasn't that good. At only 3$, I think I'll try other colors from the elf studio blush line.

Overall, I couldn't tell what the true color was because it didn't show up on my face AT ALL. I dug into the stuff, scooping it up like there was no tomorrow. But nope. poop. It was only 3 dollars though...so...I'M GONNA BUY MORE. :)