October 24, 2014 | 1993 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this color a lot. I think it can go with any skin tone. Staying power is pretty impressive, considering the price. If put a finishing veil on top of the blush, it will stay until you wash it. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by terezaaah

For me this blush did wonders! I love thia blush, it's perfect for a natural look! It's veryyy pigmented which can be a bit messy but overall it.s AMAZING!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Garbage, garbage, garbage. Shouldn't really be expecting miracles for a $3 product, but after using this - I can see why it is only $3. It's extremely powdery - it's a total mess when you dip your brush into this to pick up color. And the pigmentation is HORRIBLE. I'm about an NC25 right now (rather light for me), and this does not show up on my skin. At all. IF I want this to barely show up, it's not happening with a brush. I'd have to rub my fingers in this blush and pack it on my cheeks. Um, no thanks. This went straight in the garbage this evening when I was going through my stash. Don't even know why I kept it. Two thumbs down, would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up for $3 at target. Color is gorgeous but pigmentation sucks. It's a dusty mauve color, perfect for getting a natural flush on the cheeks. Gives a slight glow on your face. Would not repurchase. Color is def buildable but I would rather spend $$ on a blush that has a better lasting power (Mac or NARs)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by littlewhisspers

I absolutely love this blush.and it is also my favorite blush. I love mauve colors on my skin tone and I think this is perfect. Mine doesn't have a lot of pigmentation, but I think thats a good thing because that means I won't overdue my blush. I lalalalove it and recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by aznmonkey6

This blush is...$3!!!!!!!!! Such a great product. Also great if you use your elf blush brush. It creates a great subtle glow for those of you who just want a slight glow to your face :) For only $3, its a great bargain!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

absolutely NO pigmentation !! GarbageGarbageGarbage

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by orangenotepad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Buildable, which is good, especially since I have to brush it on a few times in order to get any kind of color on my cheeks(nc20-25).
The color is pretty and matte, which I really like, but I hate having so much product on my cheeks. If it were a little more pigmented I'd have given it all five lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by cheniece19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

All I can say is that I do no like this product, because it will not show up on my skin, pretty color, but for very light skin tones! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I give this blush four lippies instead of three because it introduced me to my perfect cheek shade. Before I tried this blush, I was using only pink and peach colors, and neither looked right. This blush is almost a nude shade, and brightens up my complexion and shapes my face without looking too "made up." I do not find it to be very pigmented, and layer it over my NYC creme blush stick in Berry New Yorker to get the right color. I have hit pan on this, and will use it up, but I prefer Cover Girl's more pigmented Brick Rose Cheekers, so I won't be repurchasing.