July 30, 2014 | 1903 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by aznmonkey6

This blush is...$3!!!!!!!!! Such a great product. Also great if you use your elf blush brush. It creates a great subtle glow for those of you who just want a slight glow to your face :) For only $3, its a great bargain!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

absolutely NO pigmentation !! GarbageGarbageGarbage

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by orangenotepad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Buildable, which is good, especially since I have to brush it on a few times in order to get any kind of color on my cheeks(nc20-25).
The color is pretty and matte, which I really like, but I hate having so much product on my cheeks. If it were a little more pigmented I'd have given it all five lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by cheniece19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

All I can say is that I do no like this product, because it will not show up on my skin, pretty color, but for very light skin tones! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I give this blush four lippies instead of three because it introduced me to my perfect cheek shade. Before I tried this blush, I was using only pink and peach colors, and neither looked right. This blush is almost a nude shade, and brightens up my complexion and shapes my face without looking too "made up." I do not find it to be very pigmented, and layer it over my NYC creme blush stick in Berry New Yorker to get the right color. I have hit pan on this, and will use it up, but I prefer Cover Girl's more pigmented Brick Rose Cheekers, so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this although it is quite light. I don't know if it's light on pigment or simply a light color on my skin (NC20ish) but it's pretty nonetheless. I don't notice much shimmer but rather a nice sheen as opposed to actual glitter found in some ELF blushes (think Fuschia Fusion), which is fine with me. This one is not shiny but nor is it matte; perhaps a satin? haha. In any case for $3 I like it enough to wear a few times a week, especially with all the plum and berry lipcolors so popular this season. It doesn't overwhelm or compete with them, and gives more color than a neutral without being OTT. I like the packaging too, maybe better than any other ds brand- simple elegance and very NARS-like (minus their rubbery case that attracts dust like crazy). Will probably repurchase when I use it up, and will check out other shades as I need to replenish my blush stash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cheap and beautiful! I can't figure out why some people have said that it lacks pigmentation. Not the case at all! Not too shimmery either. Just perfect!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NC55 for reference. I brought this ELF blush because it looked to be the darkest and the most pigmented. This blush has not pigmentation it doesn't even come off as chalky it's just not there. I've never seen a plummy mauve blush that's so invisible but this one is it. This is definitely for the lighter skintones.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jovhyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this blush color. It was only $3 and comes in a nice package with a small mirror. Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing because it makes me break out. I stopped using it for over a month, then i thought maybe it was something else making me break out, so i went and used it again (and yes, i wash my brushes often) and next morning i had pimples on both sides where i used this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by eilidhpattinson

I am in love with the ELF brushes & seeing as I'd purchased the angled blusher brush, I thought I'd get a blush to use it with.
I love the packaging; so sleek and easy to travel with but the actual product itself is awful. I find it to be chalky and not pigmented at all. It looks cakey when applied to the skin and doesn't last long.
I would definitely not repurchase or recommend.