November 20, 2014 | 2120 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

Traded elf mineral blush in joy for this in a swap. I ended up having the same problem I did with joy: while it looks like a cool pink (almost violet!) In the pan, it looks like a neon orange-pink rash on the skin.

ELF's warm blushes are great, but I've yet to find a good cool or neutral one that doesn't go on orange.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I expected a different color, this is more muddy dark orange than mauve, at least on my skin. The pigmentation isn't great, most e.l.f. studio blushes (except for Tickled pink) are way more pigmented. It's matte so I sometimes use it for a natural look, other than that it's really forgettable. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this color a lot. I think it can go with any skin tone. Staying power is pretty impressive, considering the price. If put a finishing veil on top of the blush, it will stay until you wash it. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by terezaaah

For me this blush did wonders! I love thia blush, it's perfect for a natural look! It's veryyy pigmented which can be a bit messy but overall it.s AMAZING!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Garbage, garbage, garbage. Shouldn't really be expecting miracles for a $3 product, but after using this - I can see why it is only $3. It's extremely powdery - it's a total mess when you dip your brush into this to pick up color. And the pigmentation is HORRIBLE. I'm about an NC25 right now (rather light for me), and this does not show up on my skin. At all. IF I want this to barely show up, it's not happening with a brush. I'd have to rub my fingers in this blush and pack it on my cheeks. Um, no thanks. This went straight in the garbage this evening when I was going through my stash. Don't even know why I kept it. Two thumbs down, would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up for $3 at target. Color is gorgeous but pigmentation sucks. It's a dusty mauve color, perfect for getting a natural flush on the cheeks. Gives a slight glow on your face. Would not repurchase. Color is def buildable but I would rather spend $$ on a blush that has a better lasting power (Mac or NARs)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by littlewhisspers

I absolutely love this blush.and it is also my favorite blush. I love mauve colors on my skin tone and I think this is perfect. Mine doesn't have a lot of pigmentation, but I think thats a good thing because that means I won't overdue my blush. I lalalalove it and recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by aznmonkey6

This blush is...$3!!!!!!!!! Such a great product. Also great if you use your elf blush brush. It creates a great subtle glow for those of you who just want a slight glow to your face :) For only $3, its a great bargain!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

absolutely NO pigmentation !! GarbageGarbageGarbage

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by orangenotepad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Buildable, which is good, especially since I have to brush it on a few times in order to get any kind of color on my cheeks(nc20-25).
The color is pretty and matte, which I really like, but I hate having so much product on my cheeks. If it were a little more pigmented I'd have given it all five lippies.