October 22, 2014 | 1502 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Victoria's Secret - Victoria's Secret Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Itsabbiee

I got this as a sample so I decided to try it out. Before, used Two Faced Primed and Poreless because I also had a few sample bottles of them. On a basic day, even with my Two Faced primer, when I got home from school, my makeup is always caked around oil and uneven areas. It wasn't too bad, but with this VS primer, it really helped hold my makeup in place. I was really surprised because I didn't expect it to work very well and it worked great! I had to purchase a bottle. I like how it is in a pump and I like that it had SPF in it. The only thing about this product that I don't really like is the scent- it smells really strange. But despite that, it is a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

Love this primer! Bought it solely based on the wonderful reviews here on MUA, and these ladies couldn't have steered me towards a better primer. I sort of cringed at the 18 dollar price tag (I used my secret rewards card for this primer, so it costed me 8 bucks!) but I think I'd be willing to pay full price when this bottle runs out. I used to wear BeneFIT's "That Gal" primer and found that my foundation sort of slid off of my cheeks when I used that, so I just nixed the primer for a while. I decided to try this, purely to see what all the fuss is about and I love it. My foundation (I wear L'Oreal's True Match) looks beautiful all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

Just happened to be in VS for something else and saw this on display and could not resist trying on my hand, and OMG it felt just like Smashbox photofinish primer I had a sample of from Sephora! I didn't purchase that day, but ended up going back to VS like a week later to purchase since I could not get that wonderful stuff out of my mind! I goes on so light and smooth and makes your foundation go on so nice! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by themullens220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is great even without putting foundation on after. The sun protection is a major benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by miiiamiu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite face primer and I swear by it. It not only makes my makeup last all day long, it also keeps my skin looking smooth, flawless, and looking hydrated. The consistency of this product is the reason why I am in love. It applies on very smoothly, evenly, has a hint of shimmer (some pearls), has a matte-satin finish, but does not leave the skin looking so dry. I wear it under my NARS Syracuse Sheer Foundation and, let me tell you, the product lasts and does not brush off on other surfaces/fabrics as much as with other primers or none!!! I have a combination of oily and normal skin, so after 12 hours, my skin still does get slightly oily, but even a few blots doesn't harm my makeup especially with this primer. This product is very economical ($18 per bottle, for a good volume of product!!) but the packaging and the pump/bottle are some of the best among similar products. If you are taking pictures with a flash or going to be under lots of fluorescent lights, then you should be careful on how you layer over this product, as the SPF 20 could leave your skin looking slightly ghostly and satiny when hit by light. Still, i love love LOVE this primer!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 6:52:00 AM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this primer. I don't find it to be "greasy" on my skin, but it is more on the oily side for a primer. However, that works for me because I have dry skin. This hasn't broken out my sensitive face so that's also a plus. The pump distributes just the right amount to apply to your face; so it's very hard to waste product. Makes my makeup last ALL day. I can't say it completely blocks oil from showing up on my T-zone, but it does something. I have to say if you don't properly wash your face after wearing this it has the potential to break you out, but that's with any makeup product you use.. I do believe this primer is worthy every penny. ($20) BUT if you have oily or acne-prone skin, I think you should avoid. My only gripe would be the packaging. When I first used it, the pump wouldn't work. The stem connected to the pump is very short so once you get past half the product you will not be able to use the pump. Which will end up wasting product since you'd have to dig it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by egirl26

I liked this b/c it has uva/uva sunblock but it felt greasy and made my makeup foundation look ashy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kellylthai1991

I LOOVEEEE the victoria 's secret primer! One plus is that it has UV and it's not oily. When you first put it on it seems oily but it comees out really smoothly. Most primers tend to make my face oily but this one doesn't. I highly recommend getting it it's worth it only 15 bucks. The bottle looks small but it lasted me a good while!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by gabbzmayes

I like this primer, I mean it is not bad, my face is combination type and this primer doesnt prevent my face from getting oily.. but i am pissed with the packaging, just because i am almost done with this (i have like 1/4 of the product in the container) and i just cant get it out.. the pump wont let me reach for more product even though there is quite a lot in the conatiner, i guess it is just a pump problem, but i feel like it is a huge waste of money, cause i only got to use 3/4ths of the product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Sweatma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have aging skin with pock mark scarring and I absolutely loved this primer. During the summer, I use it under a tinted moisturizer w/sunscreen and it stays fresh all day!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No