OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries

4.8

on 6/4/2011 11:46:00 AM

this is perfect! so girly and bold, with a touch of edgy.

on 5/18/2011 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is definitely one of my go-to's. It's bright, pretty, girly, and very low on the shimmer. It's perfect,I get so many compliments on this color. This was from the Espana collection right? I think so, I forget sometimes, but it's one of my favorites and I hope they don't discontinue it, I'm going to be very sad.

on 4/3/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great purple/pink nail polish. Perfect for summer.

on 11/8/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Great color, I love bright...not crazy bright, beautiful colors...it seems more on the purple side, wich i love! Great wide brush, for ease of applying.

on 11/2/2010 12:06:00 PM

such a beautiful color!
applies like a dream
dries quickly, gorgeous pink/berry.
new favorite :)

on 9/12/2010 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is gorg! I have alot of polishes but I was surprised to find nothing like this in my collection. It's somewhat of a mullberry color to me, a soft pinky purple. I love the big fat brush and I like that the polish dries quicker than most. When I use my seche vite topcoat over I can wear this for a good 4-5 days with minimal chips an that's with my crazy mothery duties as dish washer. I would def repurchase since this color is really very unique!!

on 8/18/2010 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I seriously love this color!! Its a nice mix of purple/pink and it looks amazing on! I always compliments when I wear it. Of course its great for summer but I think the color would be a nice pop of color in the winter as well. If you find it grab it...it's a keeper :)

on 8/18/2010 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So I thought i would adore this colour & since receiving it ive only worn it once because it just doesn't make me happy like other opi colours like 'atomic orange' or 'pamplona purple' for instance. its a very pretty colour but it doesnt have a huge WOW factor for me. i can imagine this colour with a hint of shimmer in - i think that would give it a bigger wow for me. saying that, it looks amazing when paired with a chic black outfit!!!

on 8/16/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Love it! In the bottle, it looks similar to a lot of OPI colors (All that Razzberry especially), but there is something subtly different about this one when it's on. Perfect mix of bright pink and purple, and the color really pops without being too childish or garish. No problems with streaks, and lasts very well (even for OPI) without chipping. Looks good whether I'm tan or not, and on toes or fingers.

on 7/31/2010 6:12:00 AM

This is such a gorgeous, yummy creme berry colour from the Spain collection (have it on right now!). I think it has the teeniest tinge of purple in it, making it cool toned. When I first got it, I thought it was all too similar to All That Razzberry from the Chicago collection, but after swatching it (above) & also swatching All That Razzberry, I found the latter to be slightly deeper.

I found the formulation of this to be OK - I had some issues with other colours in the Spain collection, particularly the darker ones, but this one applied fine. Great shine and great wear also. And this is a colour that can be worn all year round, because it's not dark but not bright either - really gorgeous.

Top Rated OPI Products