October 25, 2014 | 1670 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Tamsins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this colour for summer. It's a rich, deep pink colour on me and looks lovely against fair skin but I can imagine it working against a lot of different skin tones. Formula and application are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by trishkai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is perfect! so girly and bold, with a touch of edgy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of my go-to's. It's bright, pretty, girly, and very low on the shimmer. It's perfect,I get so many compliments on this color. This was from the Espana collection right? I think so, I forget sometimes, but it's one of my favorites and I hope they don't discontinue it, I'm going to be very sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by tam23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great purple/pink nail polish. Perfect for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by melissa4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color, I love bright...not crazy bright, beautiful colors...it seems more on the purple side, wich i love! Great wide brush, for ease of applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by imsomelicious

such a beautiful color!
applies like a dream
dries quickly, gorgeous pink/berry.
new favorite :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This color is gorg! I have alot of polishes but I was surprised to find nothing like this in my collection. It's somewhat of a mullberry color to me, a soft pinky purple. I love the big fat brush and I like that the polish dries quicker than most. When I use my seche vite topcoat over I can wear this for a good 4-5 days with minimal chips an that's with my crazy mothery duties as dish washer. I would def repurchase since this color is really very unique!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by baby876

I seriously love this color!! Its a nice mix of purple/pink and it looks amazing on! I always compliments when I wear it. Of course its great for summer but I think the color would be a nice pop of color in the winter as well. If you find it grab it...it's a keeper :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 6:57:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I thought i would adore this colour & since receiving it ive only worn it once because it just doesn't make me happy like other opi colours like 'atomic orange' or 'pamplona purple' for instance. its a very pretty colour but it doesnt have a huge WOW factor for me. i can imagine this colour with a hint of shimmer in - i think that would give it a bigger wow for me. saying that, it looks amazing when paired with a chic black outfit!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! In the bottle, it looks similar to a lot of OPI colors (All that Razzberry especially), but there is something subtly different about this one when it's on. Perfect mix of bright pink and purple, and the color really pops without being too childish or garish. No problems with streaks, and lasts very well (even for OPI) without chipping. Looks good whether I'm tan or not, and on toes or fingers.