April 21, 2014 | 1073 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by melissa4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color, I love bright...not crazy bright, beautiful colors...it seems more on the purple side, wich i love! Great wide brush, for ease of applying.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by imsomelicious

such a beautiful color!
applies like a dream
dries quickly, gorgeous pink/berry.
new favorite :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This color is gorg! I have alot of polishes but I was surprised to find nothing like this in my collection. It's somewhat of a mullberry color to me, a soft pinky purple. I love the big fat brush and I like that the polish dries quicker than most. When I use my seche vite topcoat over I can wear this for a good 4-5 days with minimal chips an that's with my crazy mothery duties as dish washer. I would def repurchase since this color is really very unique!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by baby876

I seriously love this color!! Its a nice mix of purple/pink and it looks amazing on! I always compliments when I wear it. Of course its great for summer but I think the color would be a nice pop of color in the winter as well. If you find it grab it...it's a keeper :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 6:57:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I thought i would adore this colour & since receiving it ive only worn it once because it just doesn't make me happy like other opi colours like 'atomic orange' or 'pamplona purple' for instance. its a very pretty colour but it doesnt have a huge WOW factor for me. i can imagine this colour with a hint of shimmer in - i think that would give it a bigger wow for me. saying that, it looks amazing when paired with a chic black outfit!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! In the bottle, it looks similar to a lot of OPI colors (All that Razzberry especially), but there is something subtly different about this one when it's on. Perfect mix of bright pink and purple, and the color really pops without being too childish or garish. No problems with streaks, and lasts very well (even for OPI) without chipping. Looks good whether I'm tan or not, and on toes or fingers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by bluemelon

This is such a gorgeous, yummy creme berry colour from the Spain collection (have it on right now!). I think it has the teeniest tinge of purple in it, making it cool toned. When I first got it, I thought it was all too similar to All That Razzberry from the Chicago collection, but after swatching it (above) & also swatching All That Razzberry, I found the latter to be slightly deeper.

I found the formulation of this to be OK - I had some issues with other colours in the Spain collection, particularly the darker ones, but this one applied fine. Great shine and great wear also. And this is a colour that can be worn all year round, because it's not dark but not bright either - really gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by xaoey05

I got this color on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! Berries is a bright, fun summery color that looks equally good on both fingers and toes. It actually reminds me a little of Barney the dinosaur, but slightly warmer (and more sophisticated, obviously. :) It's bright enough to be noticed, but not too electric to be obtrusive. NICE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is so unique and fun! In two coats, it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by heyimcortney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very beautiful color! i was a little hesitant wearing this because it is a purplish color and i just don't think purple is professional but it comes out beautifully!! would definitely buy again!!