December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Treatments - Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Caateryna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product, I recommend this to EVERYONE. Smells amazing, feel fantastic, NOT greasy! My boyfriend uses this on his toenails and was astounded at the quick results. I'm not embarrassed to go for mani's/pedi's anymore! Never in my life have I had such long, strong, gorgeous nails. I stopped biting them when I saw how beautiful they could actually be. I have to stock up (I have two tubs right now, one at home, one at work) i'm afraid this product may be discontinued and then I don't know what I would do w/o it! For 7 bucks you cant go wrong, try this out. (I got mine from Walmart in Canada)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by becool

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best product I've ever had to help with peeling, cracked nails. I work constantly at sewing and have problems with dry hands and nail beds - and nails constantly split. I have had this problem for about 10 years and have tried many products to help, but none did until this one. I have oNly used this for 3 days, and the results are AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by purpleprinc355

I was with a friend of mine when she bought this product and days later she was raving about how awesome it was. So I bought it and tried it for a couple of days to see if there was a difference. I supposed my nails did get harder but harder nails wasn't a big deal for me. However, my nails constantly peel. One day when I was on break at work, I noticed that there was a nail through my nail. So I automatically was like oh, my nail is peeling. But when I ran my finger over that nail, it was smooth. And I was like whaaaat? That had never happened before. But now, it happens quite a lot thanks to hard as hoofs. My nails no longer peel. Yayyyyy! I've tried OPI's nail envy which was like 20 bucks per bottle, which didn't really work at all. But this producttttt, definitely worth the 7 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What?! Only 9 reviews?
This stuff is freaking amazing. If you have dry, painful cuticles and nails that are weak and don't grow nicely, this stuff will definitely help you.
It smells heavenly and sometimes I just open up the jar to sniff it. Aside from that, it really works. It's creamy and absorbs into your cuticles and doesn't leave them feeling greasy like other cuticle creams.
It runs around $8 for the tub, but it has a lot in it. This has replaced Sally Hansen's Apricot Cuticle cream for me. Holy grail. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by tuxedo99

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product--it has made my nails really hard. I took my acrylic nails off and this helped so much to grow my nails in again. They were so weak and splitting and now they are really looking so much better.
The only problem now is that Walmart does not have it any more and I can not find it--does any one know where else I can find it??

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Present

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my search for nail products, this one came up as one most users would re-buy, so I bought it. I'm using this on both hands along with NutraNails 5-7 day Protein on one hand and Sally Hansen's Growth Activator on the other. This is wonderful for keeping my cuticles moisturized. Both hand's nails are so much harder. I'm attributing it to the other two products, but it could be this one!

Maybe in the future, I'll stop using the other two and continue with this one. But, in the meantime, for my thin, peeling, weak nails, this 3-fold combo is working!

Using it 3 times a day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by aladie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really works! I literally have a drawer full of wasted products that I have bought to try to strengthen my nails (Nailtiques, Solar Oil, Bio Oil, everything by Sally Hansen ect.) This really does produce results in a matter of days. I used it 2-3x throughout the day, and then a nice thick coat before bed. By day 4, I had that treasured moment of looking down at my hands while I was at work and thinking, "Wow! My nails look fantastic!" Unfortunately, this only works as log as you keep using it. The day after I quit using it my nails were back to peeling. All that I had worked so hard for was wasted! All that time and energy and I am back at square one. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. This is something that I would recommend using before a big event like a wedding or something but it is not the cure all that I was hoping for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bunnyb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After hearing all of the great reviews regarding this product, I decided to try it. My nails have always been really thin, weak and easily broken. Therefore it has always been hard to grow and maintain nice long nails. After only a few days of using this product CONSISTENTLY (3 times a day or more), I must admit that I am now a believer! My nails are now hard for the first time ever WITHOUT the use of a topcoat or polish. It's almost unbelievable how great this product is. My nails are now starting to grow in leaps and bounds! I just simply can't say enough about it. I think the key to using this product is to apply it right before bed. It does a fantastic job of hardening the nails overnight. During the day just be sure to use it at least twice, preferably AFTER washing hands. For only a couple of bucks a jar, it is far worth the price and I can already tell that the product is going to last me for quite a while. I plan to stock up just in case the company decides to stop making it, which I hope they never do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Tigerlilyfeet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried so many nail strengthening products, but nothing that works like this stuff! I can't believe I actually have naturally strong and long nails after using this. It didn't take very long to see results either. I recommend this if you have weak, or brittle nails. I started using it about a month ago, every night I would rub a lot on each fingernail, while watching T.V or whatever....Now I have really long and strong nails....I'm so happy :) It's great to find a product that actually really works like it says it will, and this one is so cheap! I think it's sold at every drugstore..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by sexyshoes111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have thin nails that split and seem to break at the quick even though they're only to the end of my finger tip. My grandma recommended HAH to me years ago and I used it for several weeks and my nails improved quite a bit. I stopped using the product for awhile and my nails were up to the same old splitting again and started using HAH agaiin several weeks ago and they're stronger and less brittle. LOVE LOVE LOVE, use it several times a day every day on fingers and toes for pretty summer feet:)