April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Treatments - Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Present

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my search for nail products, this one came up as one most users would re-buy, so I bought it. I'm using this on both hands along with NutraNails 5-7 day Protein on one hand and Sally Hansen's Growth Activator on the other. This is wonderful for keeping my cuticles moisturized. Both hand's nails are so much harder. I'm attributing it to the other two products, but it could be this one!

Maybe in the future, I'll stop using the other two and continue with this one. But, in the meantime, for my thin, peeling, weak nails, this 3-fold combo is working!

Using it 3 times a day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by aladie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really works! I literally have a drawer full of wasted products that I have bought to try to strengthen my nails (Nailtiques, Solar Oil, Bio Oil, everything by Sally Hansen ect.) This really does produce results in a matter of days. I used it 2-3x throughout the day, and then a nice thick coat before bed. By day 4, I had that treasured moment of looking down at my hands while I was at work and thinking, "Wow! My nails look fantastic!" Unfortunately, this only works as log as you keep using it. The day after I quit using it my nails were back to peeling. All that I had worked so hard for was wasted! All that time and energy and I am back at square one. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. This is something that I would recommend using before a big event like a wedding or something but it is not the cure all that I was hoping for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bunnyb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After hearing all of the great reviews regarding this product, I decided to try it. My nails have always been really thin, weak and easily broken. Therefore it has always been hard to grow and maintain nice long nails. After only a few days of using this product CONSISTENTLY (3 times a day or more), I must admit that I am now a believer! My nails are now hard for the first time ever WITHOUT the use of a topcoat or polish. It's almost unbelievable how great this product is. My nails are now starting to grow in leaps and bounds! I just simply can't say enough about it. I think the key to using this product is to apply it right before bed. It does a fantastic job of hardening the nails overnight. During the day just be sure to use it at least twice, preferably AFTER washing hands. For only a couple of bucks a jar, it is far worth the price and I can already tell that the product is going to last me for quite a while. I plan to stock up just in case the company decides to stop making it, which I hope they never do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Tigerlilyfeet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried so many nail strengthening products, but nothing that works like this stuff! I can't believe I actually have naturally strong and long nails after using this. It didn't take very long to see results either. I recommend this if you have weak, or brittle nails. I started using it about a month ago, every night I would rub a lot on each fingernail, while watching T.V or whatever....Now I have really long and strong nails....I'm so happy :) It's great to find a product that actually really works like it says it will, and this one is so cheap! I think it's sold at every drugstore..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by sexyshoes111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have thin nails that split and seem to break at the quick even though they're only to the end of my finger tip. My grandma recommended HAH to me years ago and I used it for several weeks and my nails improved quite a bit. I stopped using the product for awhile and my nails were up to the same old splitting again and started using HAH agaiin several weeks ago and they're stronger and less brittle. LOVE LOVE LOVE, use it several times a day every day on fingers and toes for pretty summer feet:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by justkruk18

I absolutely love, love, LOVE this product!! I initially bought it to help soften my rough cuticles, but once I grew out my nails I used it as a strengthener and it works wonders! The best part is, you don't have to wait days or weeks to see results--you'll notice a significant difference in your nails after the first time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by peqpatino

This product is incredible. I had horribly weak and brittle nails. They would always crack and peel at work so much that I always had to cut my nails all the way down. Even then they would peel.
Once I started using this my nails became stronger with peeling or breaking. I don't use it three times a day as recommended but only twice. It smells wonderful and it's so easy to put on. I would definitely buy this product again because it really does do what it claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by KatelynAnne

I love this cream, usually my nails crack and peel so easy and bend backwards ( ouch! ) But this cream fixes all that, my nails are nice and tough and no more cracks or peels. There is a lot of product in this little tub and its been a couple months and its still half full because it only takes a little bit. It absorbs quickly and doesn't make my fingers all greasy like other nail and cuticle creams. Will definitely continue to buy.