October 1, 2014 | 1807 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by HyruleLegends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cream is amazing. I use it at night on my face. It does leave a greasy residue which is why I only use it at night, but it moisturizes very deeply and when I wake up in the morning my skin is still moisturized. The container is huge and will last me a very long time. I don't like that it's in a jar because it is not very sanitary but this cream is way to thick to dispense through a pump. Overall I really enjoy this as a night cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

I bought this because I needed a new very hydrating moisturizer for my face, however after a week of use or so it broke me out with little pimples. Of course I've stopped using it for my face, but I still use it for my body (and I have very mild eczema; a few random patches) and it seems to work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this cream! I'm on retin a and my skin is severely dry right now. This awful Michigan winter isn't helping much either. I use this morning and night and I don't think it's too greasy. You only need a little bit of it and it'll sink right in. Of course if you use too much it will just sit on your face. No smell, doesn't cause me to break out. This 16 oz. jar will last me forever. I've had it a few weeks now and I've barely scratched the surface. Cerave cream burned my face so I tried this. Great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AWESOOOOOME!!! totally moisturizing only thing that works for my dry ass winter skin. Doesn't break me out. Cheap for the fact that it works great. And lasts -mine lasted everyday 2x day for 6 months. And it's light with no scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by emilyw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing for dry skin. I have very dry skin and have tried many expensive products and this is by far the best.

After using it one time, the dry flakes on my chin were gone and my face was so soft. And to make this product better, it is so cheap! The only downside is that the packaging is a bit ugly.

great for dry and sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by mlg85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is cheap and effective.

Best if applied in a thin layer. I applied it too thickly previously and I broke out on my cheeks.

It comes in a huge tub which lasts for ages so the fact that you've got to stick your hands in there again and again means it's probably not very hygienic. Someone suggested getting the cream out with a cotton bud/something other than your hand but I couldn't be bothered. Needs to be in a pump container.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Shadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This cream is really good only in cases where your skin is really dry.This product doesn't brake me out even though it's thick.This is only like a night moisturizer because it might make you a little greasy at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by jessierose27

Used for years. No further irritation, breakouts, nada. I can finally say that I trust this product with my skin. When I was at my worst acne wise, this did not harm it. And when I went on medication, I followed with this, and my skin improved drastically!

I wish it came in a pump, though.

Try it. I love it ^_^ <3

Edit:
Still loving for three years.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by michellecollins

Love this! During the winter my skin gets super dry and flakey...and my mom commented to me how cakey my makeup looked because of my dry skin (I don't wear a lot of makeup at all). A friend brought it over once and I used it overnight- AMAZING! My skin was smooth and silky, and felt very moisturized. I washed my face with a gentle cleanser in the morning and my makeup went on much easier and blended perfectly, it looked so flawless and felt so good!
After she left, I didn't use anything and my skin started to go back to dry and pastey, flakey looking. I immediately went to the store and picked some up..$15, not a bad price, seemed expensive compared to all the $5 products surrounding it, but definitely worth it! Upon using it, my skin has looked gorgeous and brightened, and it helps my makeup so much! I now get complements on my beaming skin that I didn't before. I don't know what its like in the summer, it might be a little thick, but if just used overnight I think it will be amazing:)
As for breakouts, I'm prone to breakout with dryer skin, so it helped clear me up a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by poisonivy08

i'm in love with this moisturizer :-) ...i apply this after i wash my face with kojic acid soap (KOJIE SAN ) to get rid of the dryness. it can leave a heavy feeling on the skin when applied too much so just a small amount will do. i also use this as a foundation primer and it creates a smooth canvas .my face didn't get oily throughout the day as long as i set my foundation with Ben Nye Luxury powder in banana. this moisturizer didn't give meany break outs at all despite my sensitive skin so i highly recommend it.