October 31, 2014 | 894 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by madeleinekate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is seriously amazing.
I just started using this again for my face after trying out different moisturizers for a while, and wow I forgot how much I loved it.
I have eczema so my skin can get very dry and flaky, and this is the only product I have found that seems to really significantly help.
(I also have acne, and it doesn't break me out. In fact I feel like it helps to keep my acne under control)

The consistency is quite thick but goes on so smoothly and instantly makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. It also gives my skin a healthy glow. I do have combination skin so it can make my t-zone look a little shiny, but that's something I have to expect with such a moisturizing product.

I use this morning and night, I find it okay to use underneath makeup, as long as I blot my t-zone after applying the moisturizer and before I apply my foundation.

The only reason I didn't give this product five stars is the packaging, I'm not a fan of the tub that it comes in - I feel like it spreads bacteria since I'm sticking my fingers in there to get the product out. The tub is also pretty big and bulky which makes storing it hard. It would be great if it came in a pump. But it's definitely something I can live with since the product itself is so amazing!

Overall, I absolutely love this product and would recommend it anyone who has dry, sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Faz92

This product worked fantastically on both my entire body and face at first with regular use. However the skin on my face remained borderline dry with this moisterizer and recently excema has flared up. Therefore i recommend this product only for the body and for mild-moderate dry skin. I bought this product as a lotion in pump form which was easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never really wore moisturizer as my skin is very oily. The tiniest bit of Moisturizer greases up my face. Even oil-free ones turned my face into an oil slick.

However, this year my family moved to an area with a much colder, dry climate. Winter came and my face flaked and cracked. It itched and burned and I was desperate to find relief.

I got a tub of this on whim, desperate for any kind of moisturizer.
I'm glad I did! It soothed the uncomfortable burning and itch. It felt so nice on my skin. It also keeps the dryness and flaking at bay. Never had any dry, flaky skin after this became a staple in my skin care routine.

As for packaging, its a tub and not in a pump bottle. Reasonable, since it is very thick and would likely clog a pump.
I just make sure to wash my hands before using it on my face! Well, you should be washing your hands before touching your face in general!

Also, the tub is huge and clunky. I downsized by placing some of the moisturizer into a small sample pot. A small pot easier to use than a heavy tub. The pot stays on my vanity while I put the tub in storage.
I only ever take out the tub to re-fill the pot once a month.

While the packaging may not be so ideal, the moisturizer is just too good for me to worry about packaging. Placing it into a sample pot manages the clunkiness and I just need to remember to wash my hands before dipping it into any face product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by skuper

The best moisturizer i have ever used. I use this both morning and night and it helps my acne prone skin stayed moisturized without looking super shiny. Im on my 5 container ( which lasts months). The only con is that i wish the packaging had a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE. It's winter, needing extra moisture- I found the HG~ my hubby and I bought this at costco for $7 on rebate. I was so excited. I have very pale sensitive skin on the sometimes dry side. I also have Rosacea. This stuff is so thick and moisturizing but gentle as water. I just adore it and the huge size is going to last me so long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by HyruleLegends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cream is amazing. I use it at night on my face. It does leave a greasy residue which is why I only use it at night, but it moisturizes very deeply and when I wake up in the morning my skin is still moisturized. The container is huge and will last me a very long time. I don't like that it's in a jar because it is not very sanitary but this cream is way to thick to dispense through a pump. Overall I really enjoy this as a night cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

I bought this because I needed a new very hydrating moisturizer for my face, however after a week of use or so it broke me out with little pimples. Of course I've stopped using it for my face, but I still use it for my body (and I have very mild eczema; a few random patches) and it seems to work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this cream! I'm on retin a and my skin is severely dry right now. This awful Michigan winter isn't helping much either. I use this morning and night and I don't think it's too greasy. You only need a little bit of it and it'll sink right in. Of course if you use too much it will just sit on your face. No smell, doesn't cause me to break out. This 16 oz. jar will last me forever. I've had it a few weeks now and I've barely scratched the surface. Cerave cream burned my face so I tried this. Great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AWESOOOOOME!!! totally moisturizing only thing that works for my dry ass winter skin. Doesn't break me out. Cheap for the fact that it works great. And lasts -mine lasted everyday 2x day for 6 months. And it's light with no scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by emilyw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing for dry skin. I have very dry skin and have tried many expensive products and this is by far the best.

After using it one time, the dry flakes on my chin were gone and my face was so soft. And to make this product better, it is so cheap! The only downside is that the packaging is a bit ugly.

great for dry and sensitive skin.