November 27, 2014 | 1452 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Skinglow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first started using this product a couple years ago it worked great. Now a few years into it I notice it doesn't work as well as it used to especially in the winter, as it doesn't moisturize as well. It's almost like my skin got used to it, and it didn't do the job anymore. I have sensitive/ dry skin. It's a heavy cream there is really no smell to it. All in all I would say to give it a try. For me I feel like it works best in the non-winter months. I do have to say I loved it within the first year that I used it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The product is a cream that you can build up even though it's thick when you dip your finger in, but it feels really nice and moisturizing and blends easily. A little goes a long way with this so even though a tub can cost anywhere from $10-$14, it is very big and lasts for a super long time. Just make sure you wash your hands before putting your finger in because it is easy to spread bacteria with dirty hands since it's just in a tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by rubenna

Oh.. I love this product. I have normal skin. And this makes my skin feel amazingly soft and silky. It goes smoothly on my skin when applied. Tub is bulky and huge. And here in my country, this product can be pretty expensive. But that doesn't matter cause this product works for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

EEEK! Stay away if you're oily and acne prone. I had a horrible mess to clean up after I put this stuff on my face! To be fair, this is a good product on any other body part...my son gets dry skin real bad in winter and it has helped him tremendously. It is super emollient and does take away dryness...but I much rather have a dry face than a face full of spots...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only used this a few times but it is amazing. On par with super expensive moisturizers. It's so good and not heavy or cakey at all. A little bit is all you need.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Kylandicho

This product is great to use on a daily basis. My skin had a bad flare up due to acne so my mum gave me this to try. Not only did it moisturise my face but i feel like it actually helped my acne. The only downside to this is the packaging. It just seems a little unhygienic with the whole finger dipping factor.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by madeleinekate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is seriously amazing.
I just started using this again for my face after trying out different moisturizers for a while, and wow I forgot how much I loved it.
I have eczema so my skin can get very dry and flaky, and this is the only product I have found that seems to really significantly help.
(I also have acne, and it doesn't break me out. In fact I feel like it helps to keep my acne under control)

The consistency is quite thick but goes on so smoothly and instantly makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. It also gives my skin a healthy glow. I do have combination skin so it can make my t-zone look a little shiny, but that's something I have to expect with such a moisturizing product.

I use this morning and night, I find it okay to use underneath makeup, as long as I blot my t-zone after applying the moisturizer and before I apply my foundation.

The only reason I didn't give this product five stars is the packaging, I'm not a fan of the tub that it comes in - I feel like it spreads bacteria since I'm sticking my fingers in there to get the product out. The tub is also pretty big and bulky which makes storing it hard. It would be great if it came in a pump. But it's definitely something I can live with since the product itself is so amazing!

Overall, I absolutely love this product and would recommend it anyone who has dry, sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Faz92

This product worked fantastically on both my entire body and face at first with regular use. However the skin on my face remained borderline dry with this moisterizer and recently excema has flared up. Therefore i recommend this product only for the body and for mild-moderate dry skin. I bought this product as a lotion in pump form which was easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never really wore moisturizer as my skin is very oily. The tiniest bit of Moisturizer greases up my face. Even oil-free ones turned my face into an oil slick.

However, this year my family moved to an area with a much colder, dry climate. Winter came and my face flaked and cracked. It itched and burned and I was desperate to find relief.

I got a tub of this on whim, desperate for any kind of moisturizer.
I'm glad I did! It soothed the uncomfortable burning and itch. It felt so nice on my skin. It also keeps the dryness and flaking at bay. Never had any dry, flaky skin after this became a staple in my skin care routine.

As for packaging, its a tub and not in a pump bottle. Reasonable, since it is very thick and would likely clog a pump.
I just make sure to wash my hands before using it on my face! Well, you should be washing your hands before touching your face in general!

Also, the tub is huge and clunky. I downsized by placing some of the moisturizer into a small sample pot. A small pot easier to use than a heavy tub. The pot stays on my vanity while I put the tub in storage.
I only ever take out the tub to re-fill the pot once a month.

While the packaging may not be so ideal, the moisturizer is just too good for me to worry about packaging. Placing it into a sample pot manages the clunkiness and I just need to remember to wash my hands before dipping it into any face product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by skuper

The best moisturizer i have ever used. I use this both morning and night and it helps my acne prone skin stayed moisturized without looking super shiny. Im on my 5 container ( which lasts months). The only con is that i wish the packaging had a pump.