April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Scrubs - Soap and Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Whilst I love S&G this scrub was too harsh for me it irritated my legs badly. Great scent but I much prefer their breakfast scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by PulolthicPat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this scrub! It really makes my legs smooth. The downside is that if you use a bit too much, it will make your legs or the area you used it on greasy. IF you use just the right amount, you will have smooth legs and it doesn't dry out your skin either! I definitely recommend this product to all the girls out there with dry, flaky skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Dinnerwithfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've already raved enough about soap and glory

This brand and this product has honestly saved my dry rough skin and transformed it into beautifuly soft and touchable. I could not reccomend it enough. If you suffer from very dry, rough and sometimes sensetive/reactive skin..Please consider giving this a go!

added points for the cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scrub for it's rough texture and fresh smell. It really does do the job without drying out your skin. I don't like the overly greasy residue, or the way it does gum up the tub, as other reviewers have mentioned. But I guess I'll put up with it because I love the way this scrub works.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I originally bought this for my daughter. I had tried the scrub of your life before and found the skin dryness afterwards outweighed the exfoliating benefits. my daughter, however, loved it for her oily skin. Anyhow, she ran out, and I had read such great reviews on flake away that I thought we'd try it. I AM SOOOO GLAD I DID!!!! I tried it on my face before moisturizing before bed. It is the most intense and effective exfoliater I've ever used.. and after rinsing, my skin was soft and NEW- yeah, that's the best way to describe it! My skin felt as soft and new as a baby's! Problem i can't get past with it is how mucky it leaves the tub, and it is extraordinarily difficult to fully rinse off. I will keep looking for that elusive grail scrub for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG body scrub -- I also have a tube of Scrub of your Life which is nice but it doesn't get the job done the way Flake Away does. This one smells STRONG so if you don't like the scent of S&G products, stay away from this. It scrubs really well and the granules last longer than in other salt/sugar scrubs. A little goes a long way so the tub lasts quite awhile. It has a coating that it leaves behind for moisture so it's better to use before shaving so it doesn't gum up your razor. One surprise use for this is to get garlic scent off your hands and nails after cooking, take a tiny bit and rub it all around your nails after washing your hands and it will get rid of the food smell. Lovely!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by anmitchell25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brand, but I am not a huge fan of this product. I like the smell, but the thickness and greasy texture is a big problem for me. I find big globs of the product stuck to my tub after along with a layer of greasy film. I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by sopchan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this scrub, it seems to be the perfect combination of salt, sugar and other ingredients which means it doesn't feel overabrasive like a pure salt scrub, or under like a pure sugar or nutshell one.

Also love the consistency - rather than drowning in oil like an expensive salt scrub (e.g. the Sanctuary), it's quite thick and so easy to slap on without wasting it by it running immediately off your leg etc into the bath!

Totally recommended, and I got this on 3-for-2, so I consider it really good value as you don't use much at a time, generally due to that sturdy consistency. Also smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Harrialice

I cannot live without this scrub - it's supposed to be used on your legs but I use it all over - keeps my skin looking and feeling nice. Smells amazing and is a good moisturiser too!
It can leave the shower a little bit slippery.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Summerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this smells great and does the job really well. it's great if your legs and arms are feeling a bit dry. this smoothens, softens and makes them more supple. although a bit expensive i might treat myself to this over the summer.