Creative Nail Design Stickey Base Coat

4.3

Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Acetate, Heptane, Butyl Acetate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Ispropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), CI 60725 (Violet 2).

on 8/8/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

CND Stickey is the best base coat I've ever used on my fingernails and toenails. It anchors my nail polish and extends wear. (I'm a frequent hand washer, so the extended wear is so helpful.) I tried CND Toughen Up recently because the store was sold out of Stickey. The Toughen Up was useless for me; within a day after using Toughen Up and topping it with two coats of color, the Toughen up was lifting off my nails. I returned it.

on 6/23/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this stuff really makes my polish stick. Also, buff and put alchohol on before.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

My HG base coat. Can't use anything else! First of all, I've had this since December now and it's more than half empty, and it's NOT thick! It's still perfection! That's a huge plus in my book. And I love the finish it gives, once it dries it dries to a matte-ish finish, which I think gives me the perfect base to work with. Never gonna try another base coat unless I HAVE to, and i mean HAVE to, because Stickey is the best for me! And I'm sure it's a given, it definitely makes my mani's last more than any other base coat I've tried. ♥

on 5/16/2011 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice base coat. Makes my nails feel smooth and glides on so easily.
Remember this is only a base coat though. Sadly it does not strengthen nails or make them healthier but you can't have it all I suppose. Still it's excellent for what it's supposed to do!

on 3/30/2011 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

When I first got my bottle of Stickey, I was amazed of how smooth my nail polish applied on the nails with it. It almost seemed as if I wasn't wearing any base coat at all. First problem i noticed was that after a while, I started to notice that my nails were getting a greenish tint. 2nd problem was that half way into the bottle it started getting really thick, almost like SV top coat and difficult to apply. Not sure why nobody else has mentioned those issues here. Not HG for me, the search continues....

Update, got my second bottle. This didn't dry up like my first one. (I must have originally gotten a bad bottle). This Base coat is doing nothing to prevent my polish from chipping or staining. In fact, I think my polish chips faster when I wear it. It's just sitting in my drawer now. It's not worth the hype in my opinion.

on 2/27/2011 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the best base coat hands down. My mani last 5- 7 days using this as a base and SV as a top coat.

on 2/23/2011 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my absolute favorite basecoat! I love everything about it; it'll make my manicure last up to 10 days without chipping and minimal tip wear. I suggest it to everyone who does their own nails and wants them to look like they were done professionally.

on 2/22/2011 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A very good base coat but not superior to Gelous. It certainly extended wear but I hated the blue tint which can show up if you have a bad nail dent. I also prefer the smoothing thickness of Gelous but if you want a thinner alternative, Sticky is great. It gives me about the same wear which is why I'm giving it a 5.

on 1/28/2011 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Got through a day of carving metal without a single chip. No joke. It didn't get through day two, but who am I to judge after that torture test?

on 1/2/2011 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Whenever I use this as a base coat my polish pops off, the whole thing, in one sheet. FAIL.

Top Rated Creative Nail Design Products