November 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Eyelash Primer Potion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by teendian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It undid the curl from my eyelash curler and didn't make my lashes look thick. Yes, they were way longer which was amazing! But I like to have volume and length.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very average product for me. I've tried a few different eyelash primers before this one and this merits neither a good nor bad rating. It does it's job; it doesn't make my lashes look spectacular or necessarily bad. My only real gripe about it is that the product seemed to get dry rather quickly as compared to my other eyelash primers. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I normally use the Shiseido primer but was looking for another primer to take my lash volume up a notch. I bought this one based on the mua reviews and although it added considerable length, it did absolutely nothing for volume. In fact, I think it actually depleted some of the volume I normally get with Diorshow. Also, while it didn't completely drag my curled lashes down, it did diminish the curl significantly. Packaging is cute and I liked the non-clumpy formula and quality wand. If you are looking for length I'd recommend trying this, but skip it if you primarily want volume. I returned it after one use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty good primer. I used to use UD Lingerie and Galoshes - only the lingerie part - and I'm guessing this is the same thing. I love that stuff.

There is no funky smell, or anything like that which I've noticed. Smells are a big deal for me - so I like to mention it!

I was lucky to swap for this, otherwise retail is $20! yikes!
I probably wouldn't pay that - and I'm only planning on using this primer for occassions - here is why:

This does an AWESOME job of making your mascara last, and makes it really black (or dark, depending on which color you are using). It almost makes you look like you have false eyelashes!

Because it does such a great job of keeping your mascara on, it's hard to take it off at night! Even my EL Take It All Away didn't get everything off, which is sort of unheard of for me.

So - special occassions only for this because it will keep longer, and due to the time to take off mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this primer. Makes my lashes super fat and thick. Adds some length but not as much as i would like. This can weigh lashes down if more than one coat is applied so be cautious of that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Bridget429

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far my favorites of the Urban Decay primers (and I am a fan of them all!). It is especially awesome when used with colored mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by LoHopalong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The thing I liked best about this is that when you were closing the tube up, it would click to let you know it was fully closed.

My main problem with my eyelashes is that they don't stay curled. I was hoping that this would do it, and it didn't, so therefore it doesn't have much use for me. It didn't make my eyelashes that much better to justify the extra step or repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by rocksteady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how much more thickness this primer gives. It makes my sparse lashes look very thick. However, I was hoping I would get lots of length with it as well. It does lengthen but not with the same dramatic results as the thickness you get.

The cons...the thickness of the formula weighs down on curled lashes. I have to re-curl after applying. Takes a few coats of mascara to cover all the white primer which then makes my eyelashes a little clumpy looking. It takes extra effort to comb through with an eyelash comb to get the clumps out but its the only way for me to get fuller lashes without using false ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by meliciousmelmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this. I've only tried one or two eyelash primers before (both drugstore) so I can't exactly compare it to anything else, but this definitely helps my lashes look longer, more defined, etc. I bought this because of a review done by MakeupByTiffanyD on youtube, and she loved it too. The first 2-3 applications were bad, no product came out and there was no difference. But after those few applications it worked like a charm! Really like this and recommend it to anyone looking for a little extra "oomph" on their lashes.

PS. just try it and return it if you don't like it! simple :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenesis914

Oh man..this stuff is terrible. It doesnt hold a curl at all and makes my mascara go on clumpy. I'll stick to my one and only favorite, SHISEIDO.