MAC Lustre in Syrup

4.4

on 7/21/2013 10:50:00 AM

a nude plum color perfect for every day and for every skin tone. don't be intimidated by the color - it goes on so pigmented yet naturally. this is even better than your-lips-but-better. try this out! love the texture too.

on 7/8/2013 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this lipstick. A beautiful roses shade with a hint of plum. It's sheer so it looks more natural and I find it doesn't dry out my lips. Only con is due to the sheerness it wears off faster than some other colors I have.

I LOVE this lipstick. For reference I am an nw15 quite pale and this is such a natural shade on me. It's one of those lipsticks you can just apply,don't even need a mirror and your lips look great. It's also very moisturizing which is a huge bonus!

on 5/31/2013 6:34:00 PM

love love love. Perfect for everyday, looks good on every client I've ever put it on. Can go from day to night. Doesn't dry out my lips or emphasize the fine lines. Definitely re-purchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favorite everyday lipstick. It's beautiful, glossy, and goes on wonderfully. It is my ultimate "my lips but better" color. I recommend it to anyone, because of the sheerness it will compliment any lip color.

on 5/14/2013 6:51:00 PM

I love this so much! I just got it a week ago and I've already worn it multiple times. It goes on perfectly, feels great, and you can't tell I'm wearing lipstick. I saw my sister while I was out shopping and she commented on how nice my lips looked. It also lasts a really long time! Would recommend to my friends and will definitely repurchase it when I'm out :)

on 3/13/2013 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm a bit on the fence with this one. I got it a few weeks ago courtesy of the bac 2 mac program (thanks Mac!) and in store I really liked it. However in natural light I think it might look too purple on me? I'm NC30, I think it may suit cooler toned skins more. Ive tried it a couple of times, and I just can't decide if I like it or not. I like the lustre finish however. X

on 2/26/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

MC Syrup LS is the BOMB! My former HG MLBB color was UD Naked LS (which has been discontinued). MAC Syrup is really close in color to UD Naked, with a bit more coverage, a little less moisture, and just about the same wear time. I'm NW20 and Syrup looks amazing with my skin tone. Paired with medium-heavy eye make up, it's a winner. It has become my daily go to. Probably in my top 3 MAC LS with Angel, and Viva Glam V.

on 2/26/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a great MLBB shade for me. I'm very fair, and look best with lip colors that are deeper or brighter than my natural lip tone. This is a gorgeous deep nude on me that adds depth to my lips without screaming lip color. I find it to be very creamy and not drying at all.

on 2/10/2013 12:27:00 PM

This is a very moisturizing your lips but better mauvey color on my pale skin. I see more plum in it than pink. I've used it so much that I'm at the point of needing a lip brush to get it from the bullet. A definite repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks