MAC Lustre in Syrup

4.4

on 5/31/2013 6:34:00 PM

love love love. Perfect for everyday, looks good on every client I've ever put it on. Can go from day to night. Doesn't dry out my lips or emphasize the fine lines. Definitely re-purchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favorite everyday lipstick. It's beautiful, glossy, and goes on wonderfully. It is my ultimate "my lips but better" color. I recommend it to anyone, because of the sheerness it will compliment any lip color.

on 5/14/2013 6:51:00 PM

I love this so much! I just got it a week ago and I've already worn it multiple times. It goes on perfectly, feels great, and you can't tell I'm wearing lipstick. I saw my sister while I was out shopping and she commented on how nice my lips looked. It also lasts a really long time! Would recommend to my friends and will definitely repurchase it when I'm out :)

on 3/13/2013 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm a bit on the fence with this one. I got it a few weeks ago courtesy of the bac 2 mac program (thanks Mac!) and in store I really liked it. However in natural light I think it might look too purple on me? I'm NC30, I think it may suit cooler toned skins more. Ive tried it a couple of times, and I just can't decide if I like it or not. I like the lustre finish however. X

on 2/26/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

MC Syrup LS is the BOMB! My former HG MLBB color was UD Naked LS (which has been discontinued). MAC Syrup is really close in color to UD Naked, with a bit more coverage, a little less moisture, and just about the same wear time. I'm NW20 and Syrup looks amazing with my skin tone. Paired with medium-heavy eye make up, it's a winner. It has become my daily go to. Probably in my top 3 MAC LS with Angel, and Viva Glam V.

on 2/26/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a great MLBB shade for me. I'm very fair, and look best with lip colors that are deeper or brighter than my natural lip tone. This is a gorgeous deep nude on me that adds depth to my lips without screaming lip color. I find it to be very creamy and not drying at all.

on 2/10/2013 12:27:00 PM

This is a very moisturizing your lips but better mauvey color on my pale skin. I see more plum in it than pink. I've used it so much that I'm at the point of needing a lip brush to get it from the bullet. A definite repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was the first lipstick I purchased from MAC back in 2011. It is a beautiful and sheer rose plum. Like NARS Dolce Vita but with more plum. It can tend to appear a little bit dark on my pale skin tone, but it's one of my "no brainer" fall and winter lip sticks. I love wearing this paired with a wine colored blush, such as NARS Seduction. Perfection.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

beautiful color. for me, this is definitely one of the "my lips, but better" shades. it's very close to the natural color of my lips and it feels moisturizing when i wear it. it's very sheer mauve, so it doesn't look too bold. i have to re apply every so often, but this doesn't bother me. perfect for everyday wear.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Went to get this colour as i had six empties. I have found all the mac lipsticks i have purchased over the last couple of months do not have the same vanilla smell as they used to. They smell like old lipsticks and when i put it on it tastes a little horrible. I am not sure if they have changed their formulas but i will not repurchase anymore mac.

The colour of this lipstick is pinky mauve and perfect for everyday but as it is a lustre it does wear off quick and you need to reapply constantly. I wouldnt say its the prettiest lipstick i have and its just average.

before you purchase just be aware of the smell (card boardey not vanilla). This is the second lipstick i got in a different formula and still the same smell and taste.

Popular Lipsticks