Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crossploymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Diacetyl Boldine, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hedra Helix (Ivy) Extract, BHT, Cycloheptasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

One of the best primers. When i wear it under my makeup or even alone it smoothes out my skin removing all the shine and it makes my makeup lasts forever. Love it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this primer. I have medium/large pores on my cheeks and it does a great job of smoothing everything out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a nice primer. It seems to minimize my pores a bit and make my make up last. I wish it would control my oil somewhat. I've purchased this primer twice and I probably will again. It doesn't make my face breakout like a lot of primers do. I also like the consistency because it's not a gel like most primers are. It feels more like a lotion? If you're liking for a good/high quality primer I'd give it a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty nice primer. It does give my skin a nice smooth surface. It seems to minimize pores a bit and doesn't allow foundation to settle into them or the fine lines on my forehead. It also hasn't caused any breakouts. The cons for me on this one is that it contains retinol but no sunscreen, and it doesn't control oil. If Too Faced added a sunscreen and some oil control this would be the perfect product! I'm honestly not sure if I will purchase this again, I do like it, but wish it was just a bit better.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG primer! I have been through about 4 full sized tubes of this over the past few years, so I figured I should write a review lol. I've tried Smashbox and MUFE primers in the past but always came back to this. This is a lovely primer for my normal skin. I have fairly large pores around my cheekbones and nose and this stuff minimizes them as advertised It gives a nice smooth finish that almost feels like a powder! It has a nude tint to it and sometimes I will just wear it with a light dusting of finishing powder. I don't think this primer provides much of any mattifying effects, others I have tried in the past do a better job at that (MAC Matte Creme was my HG when I had oily skin the past). But overall this is a solid primer that does a great job at setting the stage for both liquid and powder foundations. Just don't use too much or things will start to migrate around ;)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My first primer. Ive purchased this 3 times already.

It really did make my face poreless, I was impressed. My face was soft and smooth.

I like the light neutral pinky color of it. My foundation goes on better with this.

But, if you have oily skin...maybe this is not for you.

I was super excited to try this b/c I recently decided that I wanted to experiment with primers. Because of the reviews and recommendations I decided to get it, expecting it to make my makeup look flawless. Unfortunately, it did not deliver. I will be returning this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this stuff, I tried out a sample of it but if I ever get the funds I will definitely purchase. Texture is really smooth but not overly oily like some primers. Increases the longevity of my foundations by a lot. Makes the finish of the foundation really smooth and nice.

Definitely recommend it!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have received multiple deluxe sample sizes of this since I love purchasing Too Faced products.

PROS
*Helps to fill in pores
*Smooth feel on the skin
*Helps make some foundations last much longer
*Love the squeeze tube packaging

CONS
*Kind of expensive
*Broke me out. This was the only reason I took off a lippie and will not be repurchasing this. I will now try the Pure version to see if it works as well without breaking me out.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It does feel nice and light on the skin and helps to keep my powder foundation on for longer. There's nothing to complain about in terms or packaging. I haven't been using it long enough to notice if it's breaking me out but so far so good.
I sometimes wear this under liquid foundation, it helps it stay on just as well as it does powder so it's a pretty versatile primer.

I've never used a primer before though so I have nothing to compare it to but I do really like the feeling of it on my skin and how light and odourless it is. So far I love it.

Popular Primer/ Correctors