December 17, 2014 | 1777 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ewhitelaw

This was my very first MAC shadow years and years ago. The first time I used it I had so many comments on my eye colour (green/blue/goldey)! It's almost run out now, after almost 5 years, and I've just repurchased.

It's a stunning copper/gold that looks great as an inner eye corner highlighter over a brown smokey eye. Also looks fab as a liner and really makes blue/green eyes POP! The texture is lovely and really easy to handle. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is bloody lovely. For me, because I'm so pale, I need to use black eyeliner on my top lashline, to give me more definition.
All that glitters has a similar tone on me, but is much paler and more " daytime friendly"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing, yellow/coppery gold that really looks phenomenal on any eyecolor. This is one of the shadows I borrowed from my friend, and I can't wait to go buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE! Need I say more?? it's beautiful on my baby blues, makes my eyes stand out, but not in a 'oh lord what do you have on your eyes kind of way?' It's a beautiful coppery/gold color on my NW 20 eyelids and it's just beautiful. Will be a repurchase for a long time to come. I wear it alone over primer or sometimes with Carbon on outer and Amber Lights on inner eye with a little highlighter. It's beautiful either way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Gorgeous coppery gold shade. I use it a lot during the summer to brighten my face (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by rachelph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My first mac eye shadow and i LOVE it. it looks beautiful on my nc45/nc50 skin and i get tons of compliments on it. i usually use it on my lid than use erotica from my natural eye palette on the outer corners to top it off. it really makes my dark, small eyes pop so much sometimes that i forget to put on mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Sw333t

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first MAC eyeshadow ever, and it's still one of my favorites! Super pigmented, and a beautiful colour. Complements my pale skin and blue eyes perfectly. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by BaconforJesus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My first MAC shadow ever! I have hazel green eyes and this shadow made them look so sultry and more noticeable. My mum who has ice/gray colored eyes tried the shadow too and it looked even better against her pale skin and eyes. Anyone who hasn't bought a MAC shadow, try this one, you won't be guilty for the purchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Cyerie

From the permanent line.

This is an orange-toned gold, almost copper. You have to be a fan of the color, because it is very pigmented. That said, it seems really smooth and easy to apply. It's slightly shiny (is shiny the word?) being a veluxe pearl and all of that.
I was a little if-y on buying this, as I thought I would either love it or hate it, but I really, really enjoy this eyeshadow.

If you want inspiration for a good use of it (might have to tone this down) XSparkage's Egyptian Night is just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sinercelywhitkay

Amazing shade of gold with some shimmers of reddish orange. I swear this color is a chameleon, my best friend and I both own this shade and mine looks SO different from her's in the pan. Nevertheless it's an amazing shade,especially for the summer months. I think this is definitely one of those colors that compliments every skin tone and eye color! It's not too over powering! It can be down played by using a dark olive green base underneath or you can play it up by using a golden base (like Buxom's Golden Retriever cream eyeshadow) underneath. You can't go wrong with this color!