October 21, 2014 | 894 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by april4

This color looks fab on anyone. Tastes super yummy. I buy 2 at a time!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by flynnlee25

Love Lip Lites. This smells exactly like a coffee bean. The color is nice and neutral too, on the brownish side of thing. My boyfriend usually hates glosses on my lips but he likes anything cakey or coffee-ish because he can taste it. I always feel pretty when I wear these and the scent actually calms me down. These are a great pick me up throughout the day and they are so cheap you can have multiple ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

a beautiful pinky/brownish color. I love this gloss! it's kind of drying so i have to use a lip balm under.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2007 11:15:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily3040

I used to wear this lip gloss when I was just starting out with makeup in my pre-teens. However, as I got older I also grew bolder with my makeup choices and began wearing more reds then anything else. I have recently been looking for a more neutral nude lip gloss for when I have a smoky eye. After reading a lot of your reviews, I decided to try this lip gloss again and I have discovered why I liked it so much when I first started wearing it!! It's really close to my natural lip color and just seems to add a sexy glossy effect. Perfect when paired with a smokey eye!

update: i took off some lippies for this b/c it just never seems to last. also it seems to bleed so much more then my other lip glosses. however its still an OK gloss, i just don't think i would keep coming back to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm loving this more and more. A beautiful light browny pink on me and the texture is nice and light, not goopy at all. Just go slow when you put the wand back in the tube or it will get messy. I wish they had more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by mauimere

I'm another one that loves this - and just as much as my Chanel Glossimer and I can have multiple tubes - at home, car , the purse for less than half the price of Chanel. I love the smell, color, and taste - I do always use a liner first (Jordana - while your at Walgreens pick up a few - you won't be disappointed) which I think is the key to the color lasting longer. Once I hit 40 (gulp) lip glosses instead of lipstick - take off 10 years. These are cheap enough to try every color - even if you don't like a color - it is cheaper than a Starbucks Venti!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

It's a nice flavor and scent, but I prefer the Cappucino shade more. It's the same formula I'm guessing, but this seems to clump/thicken up more. Or maybe it's the darker shade that makes it less matchable. This shade is too dark for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by usersilver

I have cappucino and love it for a light nude lippie so decided to try this one. Texture and smell are great, plus you can't beat the price but as far as color, It's definitely not a pinky brown on me at all.
Not sure if the formula changed, but this color looks like a cool mauved pink on me, not a MLBB color at all. For ref. I have warm light olive skin and dark hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 3:06:00 AM More reviews by flamencovixen

This gloss is a sheer brownish berry color. I love the mocha scent of this lip gloss. As other people have mentioned, when you first look at the gloss in the tube, it looks like it will be very pigmented. But it's not. It's very flattering on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by chicanancy

I picked this up once out of curiosity. I figured it was cheap enough to toss out if it didn't work out. Well I loved it instantly. The subtle hint of color was exactly what I was looking for and it looks good on my pigmentation. It is perfect for day or night wear, subtle enough for work/school, but nice enough for dinner.