September 22, 2014 | 1028 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

I love the formula and results, but the application could be better. It is very sticky, almost glue, but clear. As long as you keep about the same amount on your whole face you'll be ok. It takes about 7-15 minutes to dry (from my experience) and comes off quite nicely, UNLESS you got it in your hair, in which case you're screwed. I suggest wearing a headband while doing this. Something i love about this is that in one 'treatment' my pores are half the size! i even use it just on my upper lip and nose area to minimize the pores. It also makes my skin feel very clean. I think it would be good for it to come with a type of brush or different application so you dont get this sticky stuff all over your hands (it washes off though; its not THAT sticky).
OVERALL
If the application was changed, then this would be perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BigSkyMind

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My problem with this mask is that it does not perform as advertised. EVERY time I put it on, it is IMPOSSIBLE to peel off. The instructions say only: "Leave on for 5-10 minutes or until dry." Okay, but it does not dry in 10 minutes. It may take an HOUR or more for it to dry. And if you were hoping for something to SIMPLY peel off, forget about it! This stuff is about as easy to get off as if you'd rubbed molasses all over your face.

I just tried it again and for the first time ever got SOME tiny bit of it to peel from one side of my face, but still went through the annoying hassle of removing the rest with lots and lots of water to the face, for several minutes. I finally gave that up and had to resort to rubbing a wet wash cloth over my face (a no-no, but I couldn't seem to remove this glop any other way). Part of my face STILL felt kind of sticky, even after all that.

I think the manufacture should provide detailed instructions on just HOW one is supposed to be able to "peel off" this product; or discontinue the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by inowho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really expected better from this, honestly. So much hype for nothing.

It was:
-hard to take off
-terrible, made my skin dry

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by maxzchua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not my favorite mask...after finish my Kose black peer-off mask...im look the same thing with cheaper price...the scent is way too strong, doesnt even smell like something natural...does this mask do as what it claim? i dont know...i dont see the different before or after using it...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Marissaelena666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In all honesty, this product sounds a lot better than it is BUT it is pretty great. People keep complaining about all these pointless issues with the product, but it's $3 in the U.S, not a big loss if you don't like it. It doesn't pull out every single impurity, pimple or blackhead but when you do peel it off your skin you can see what it does pull out. My face was feeling a lite bumpy and you could see it when i put foundation on. i used this product one time and it was pretty amazing how smooth and clean it felt afterwards. It pulled out a few blackheads and unwanted little hairs around my face and that was exactly what I expected from this product. The consistency or smell doesn't bother me at all, in fact I enjoy both. I would buy this again because I didn't expect it to make my face totally flawless, it made it smooth and made my foundation look great because of how clean my face was.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gin and tonic anyone? Gag! Right after I put this on my face I started getting sick from the alcoholic fumes. Needless to say I took it off immediately and threw the rest in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Faith100z

I love this mask! I bought the travel size from Walmart just to try it for fun, and I went back a few days later to buy the full size tube, I loved it so much after just one use! I got it for around 3 dollars from my Walmart, which is brilliant for the amount you get. The scent was refreshing and not overbearing at all. The product is sticky when you apply it, but it didn't really bother me, you just have to wash your hands after. Only one or two spots didn't peel off right away, but that would be because I put it on too thick in those spots. I just used a washcloth and they came off right away, no big deal. I have dry/acne-prone skin, and I loved how my face felt after I peeled the mask off! It's like it completely cleans all the dirt buildup off your face and your skin can actually breathe. A couple days after using it I noticed I have broken out a lot less than usual and my skin is much clearer. Would definitely recommend it, and I plan to repurchase and also try some of their other masks!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Aj224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first thing I noticed about this mask was its weird consistency. It's like you're putting clear glue on your face...not too pleasant. After letting it dry for about 16 minutes, most of it would not peel off even though it felt really tight and dry. The packaging says you should rinse with warm water but that isn't very effective either. My face still felt kinda sticky in some parts. The smell isn't bothersome, but other than that I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by punrara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like peel-off masks and this is one of my favorites!

It's a complete sticky mess to put on. The first time I used this mask, I had the gel covering almost the entire cap because of how sticky it was. It got easier for me to put it on the more I used it, lol.

It's really neat when you peel off the mask and see all the dead skin pulled off. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

I'm not really into masks but I thought let's try it out as it seemed sort of neat. Most masks you wash right off after allowing to dry but this one you peel off then wash with warm water, which makes it a bit different to me. After peeling this off and rinsing with warm water my face felt soooo soft. I use it every once in awhile when I feel like my skin feels a little rough. I liked it so much I made my boyfriend try and he loves it now. I'm constantly introducing this product to people because it works and it's cheap. I want to try their other products now.. since my first time using Freeman's was good.

I hear that people say it didn't peel off for them but I think it's because they applied too much and didn't leave a thin layer. If a little is good much more is better is not this products motto.