July 31, 2014 | 2046 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Marissaelena666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In all honesty, this product sounds a lot better than it is BUT it is pretty great. People keep complaining about all these pointless issues with the product, but it's $3 in the U.S, not a big loss if you don't like it. It doesn't pull out every single impurity, pimple or blackhead but when you do peel it off your skin you can see what it does pull out. My face was feeling a lite bumpy and you could see it when i put foundation on. i used this product one time and it was pretty amazing how smooth and clean it felt afterwards. It pulled out a few blackheads and unwanted little hairs around my face and that was exactly what I expected from this product. The consistency or smell doesn't bother me at all, in fact I enjoy both. I would buy this again because I didn't expect it to make my face totally flawless, it made it smooth and made my foundation look great because of how clean my face was.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gin and tonic anyone? Gag! Right after I put this on my face I started getting sick from the alcoholic fumes. Needless to say I took it off immediately and threw the rest in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Faith100z

I love this mask! I bought the travel size from Walmart just to try it for fun, and I went back a few days later to buy the full size tube, I loved it so much after just one use! I got it for around 3 dollars from my Walmart, which is brilliant for the amount you get. The scent was refreshing and not overbearing at all. The product is sticky when you apply it, but it didn't really bother me, you just have to wash your hands after. Only one or two spots didn't peel off right away, but that would be because I put it on too thick in those spots. I just used a washcloth and they came off right away, no big deal. I have dry/acne-prone skin, and I loved how my face felt after I peeled the mask off! It's like it completely cleans all the dirt buildup off your face and your skin can actually breathe. A couple days after using it I noticed I have broken out a lot less than usual and my skin is much clearer. Would definitely recommend it, and I plan to repurchase and also try some of their other masks!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Aj224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first thing I noticed about this mask was its weird consistency. It's like you're putting clear glue on your face...not too pleasant. After letting it dry for about 16 minutes, most of it would not peel off even though it felt really tight and dry. The packaging says you should rinse with warm water but that isn't very effective either. My face still felt kinda sticky in some parts. The smell isn't bothersome, but other than that I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by punrara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like peel-off masks and this is one of my favorites!

It's a complete sticky mess to put on. The first time I used this mask, I had the gel covering almost the entire cap because of how sticky it was. It got easier for me to put it on the more I used it, lol.

It's really neat when you peel off the mask and see all the dead skin pulled off. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

I'm not really into masks but I thought let's try it out as it seemed sort of neat. Most masks you wash right off after allowing to dry but this one you peel off then wash with warm water, which makes it a bit different to me. After peeling this off and rinsing with warm water my face felt soooo soft. I use it every once in awhile when I feel like my skin feels a little rough. I liked it so much I made my boyfriend try and he loves it now. I'm constantly introducing this product to people because it works and it's cheap. I want to try their other products now.. since my first time using Freeman's was good.

I hear that people say it didn't peel off for them but I think it's because they applied too much and didn't leave a thin layer. If a little is good much more is better is not this products motto.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by serenityx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use this once a month because the results aren't that great. Though it is pretty fun and amazing to see the pores and dirt on the mask after peeling.

My only complaint is that the packaging could be improved since it does get a bit messy at times. Instead of being in a tube, it could be in a pump .
I would definitely be buying this product again because the pricing is very cheat for a large amount of product. One tube would last me for about a year.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have not used Freeman products since I was in high school. I decided to give it a try after watching a youtube video. There were obvious improvements made over the years I have not used it because I now think it's a fairly decent product. I use this once a week and notice an improvement in the clarity of my skin right after use.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by whitecatdisguised

First off, I have combination skin; oily at the T-zone (mainly my forehead), dry on the cheeks.
I heard about this product before and I decided to give it a shot. I heard it was inexpensive in the US, and every where else (they say about $5) and here, in Australia, it's about $10 (from memory). I mean it's not overly expensive, but I did hear it was cheap from other places, so I did get bummed over Australia's expensive prices. You can tell by looking at the tube, they give a lot of product.
So I got the product and decided to whip this stuff on. The texture is sticky, but I didn't mind it at all. Smoothing it out on the face was no problem for me. The smell is refreshing, but it does kind of irritate my nose and my eyes get a little watery, probably from some things in the ingredients. But it's no problem to me though, hasn't gotten annoying.
I don't go by the instruction's time, and I wait until the mask is fully dry. Peeling off is the fun bit. It is easy to peel off, but it's also not easy because you get little bits stuck, or you don't realise there are more pieces on your face still.
So after peeling, I go through my skin routine.
When I peeled off the mask, I realised my overly oily places (ie. my forehead) were more controlled. However, other places such as my chin, feels really dry. It's not that it was horribly dry, it was just because I had higher expectations on this product to 'moisturise' or make my face feel smooth. Otherwise, it did control some oily spots.
It's an okay-good product. But I wouldn't repurchase. I really want to try their Avocado and Oatmeal mask though. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like a giant pore strip for your whole face.

Yes its thick and sticky coming out of the tube. You have soap and water to wash your hands. Stop complaining.

Scent is very clean.

Apply it, then go watch tv or something and sit under a ceiling fan. Dries much faster this way.

When I peeled mine off, I saw a few blackheads on the mask and if you have "peach fuzz" on your face, it will hurt a little bit when you peel off. Big deal.

Will repurchase because its just fun to peel off and its cheap.