February 1, 2015 | 1286 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeupForeverT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! For the price that it is I love it enough but I would recommend this to anyone who asked me about it. I'm 16, and like any other teenage, I have hormonal acne. Nothing ever really worked or made my skin feel better until I tried this at a friends house. I loved it and have 3 on my shelf In case I run out! It does not dry out my skin, it actually makes my skin feel amazingly soft. This has controlled my acne. I leave it on for about 30 minuets just to make sure it is dry, and I use it every night and have not had a problem with peeling. In fact, I find peeling it the best part!. The smell of it doesn't bother me, but the consistency does bother me a little. But I'll get over it. The only thing that I have to complain is the packaging because it gets a little messy inside of the cap but that's nothing a napkin can clean! This is a great product, and I especially recommend it to teens who have hormonal acne like me!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Hopewqh

I brought mine at my cvs for $3.99 before tax . The fact it is a peel- off mask attracts me as there is not too many peel-off mask in the drug store. Figure for the price , it maybe worth a try. The consistency of the product is okay. The scent is very generic , even though it says cucumber , I don't feel it is that fleshing. I left it on more than instructed time as it is very hot and humid where I live . Once it is dry, I had no problem to feel it off. Some people are complained about no instructions on how to peel the mask off. I always peel off mine from the bottom of face . Using peel- off mask many years and this seems work for me better. I did have some area that I wasn't able to peel off and I simply wash if off. My face does feel very soft and smooth . I pad on my EL night serum right after and feel pretty good. So the verdict is I will repurchase it simple because the price and made my skin feel decent . For less than $5 , I don't expect it to deliver too much . If you don't have sensitive skin and look for a cheap peel- off mask, it worth a try .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by CaddieTee

I bought this product after trying out a couple of Freeman's other mask products. Absolutely LOVED IT! First I bought the travel size to try it out, and my first try, I put on too much of the product and it took forever to dry. But I absolutely loved the way my skin felt afterwards, So I decided to buy the full sized product ($4 at my Walmart in Canada). Put on a lot less this time, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The only issue I have is the packaging, because it does get really sticky and messy. But overall, LOVE this product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by heeyitsmimix3

This mask is probably one of the best ones I've used in a while (and it's probably better for younger people with acne problems because it can dry out your skin if you don't moisturize afterwards). It has the same effect as some of those clay masks but works ten times better. About two months ago, I had a terrible break out (it might've been a reaction to something or just hormones, but it was middle school acne round two). I started using this mask and overnight I could tell that my skin calmed down and the acne was flattening out. No, my pimples didn't magically disappear. However, it was way better than it was the previous night. I use this every night or every other night after my shower. It does take a little longer to dry if you use it right after you shower. Many people complain about how messy it is, but I've had no problem. I tie my hair back, apply it with my fingers, and rinse the residue on my hands off. If you apply it evenly and not too thick, it should pretty much peel right off.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

I love the formula and results, but the application could be better. It is very sticky, almost glue, but clear. As long as you keep about the same amount on your whole face you'll be ok. It takes about 7-15 minutes to dry (from my experience) and comes off quite nicely, UNLESS you got it in your hair, in which case you're screwed. I suggest wearing a headband while doing this. Something i love about this is that in one 'treatment' my pores are half the size! i even use it just on my upper lip and nose area to minimize the pores. It also makes my skin feel very clean. I think it would be good for it to come with a type of brush or different application so you dont get this sticky stuff all over your hands (it washes off though; its not THAT sticky).
OVERALL
If the application was changed, then this would be perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BigSkyMind

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My problem with this mask is that it does not perform as advertised. EVERY time I put it on, it is IMPOSSIBLE to peel off. The instructions say only: "Leave on for 5-10 minutes or until dry." Okay, but it does not dry in 10 minutes. It may take an HOUR or more for it to dry. And if you were hoping for something to SIMPLY peel off, forget about it! This stuff is about as easy to get off as if you'd rubbed molasses all over your face.

I just tried it again and for the first time ever got SOME tiny bit of it to peel from one side of my face, but still went through the annoying hassle of removing the rest with lots and lots of water to the face, for several minutes. I finally gave that up and had to resort to rubbing a wet wash cloth over my face (a no-no, but I couldn't seem to remove this glop any other way). Part of my face STILL felt kind of sticky, even after all that.

I think the manufacture should provide detailed instructions on just HOW one is supposed to be able to "peel off" this product; or discontinue the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by inowho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really expected better from this, honestly. So much hype for nothing.

It was:
-hard to take off
-terrible, made my skin dry

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by maxzchua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not my favorite mask...after finish my Kose black peer-off mask...im look the same thing with cheaper price...the scent is way too strong, doesnt even smell like something natural...does this mask do as what it claim? i dont know...i dont see the different before or after using it...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Marissaelena666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In all honesty, this product sounds a lot better than it is BUT it is pretty great. People keep complaining about all these pointless issues with the product, but it's $3 in the U.S, not a big loss if you don't like it. It doesn't pull out every single impurity, pimple or blackhead but when you do peel it off your skin you can see what it does pull out. My face was feeling a lite bumpy and you could see it when i put foundation on. i used this product one time and it was pretty amazing how smooth and clean it felt afterwards. It pulled out a few blackheads and unwanted little hairs around my face and that was exactly what I expected from this product. The consistency or smell doesn't bother me at all, in fact I enjoy both. I would buy this again because I didn't expect it to make my face totally flawless, it made it smooth and made my foundation look great because of how clean my face was.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gin and tonic anyone? Gag! Right after I put this on my face I started getting sick from the alcoholic fumes. Needless to say I took it off immediately and threw the rest in the garbage.