Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

water, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol, methylparaben, hydrolized silk, polysorbate 20, sodium pca, allantoin, disodium edta, menthyl lactate, propylparaben, ascorbic acid, thiotaine, vitamin e acetate, fragrance (parfum), blue 1

on 7/27/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Meh, I did not feel a difference in my skin, luckily this product is only like 4 dollars.

on 7/13/2013 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best mask I've tried yet.

I really like this product! I bought it recently for around $4 and it works really well. It made my skin smooth and soft and was really fun to peel off. A great way to have a mini spa at home!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This cucumber mask is awesome for peeling off dead and unwanted skin. It also helps me with my oily skin by removing extra oil and leaving my skin perfectly soft. HOWEVER, it does not help with blackheads or whiteheads, nor does it claim to help with this. It helps prevent surface blemishes and soften skin. I recommend this for people of all skin types! It is not a drying face mask, but it is also not an oily one. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!

on 6/29/2013 4:53:00 AM

So much fun to peel off. It's really entertaining and it makes your skin so soft and silky. I really don't like the smell though because I hate cucumbers in the first place. But disregarding that fact, it's an inexpensive mask that I use whenever I feel like my skin needs a little boost of energy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good peel of mask. The smell can be a bit overpowering but once it dries and I peel it off I am definitely satisfied to see all the dirt and impurities peel off of my face. Might I add, this is the only peel off mask that I have ever used that actually peels off all in one piece instead of strips it patches like other much more expensive masks. For its price $4 it sure works well! I like it I'm on my second tube. My skin is so soft and clear after I use this mask. I've made it a habit to use at least once at week at the end of the week to clean out all the makeup I use throughout the week.

on 6/15/2013 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The consistency of this masks is like clear glue , like hair gel. After the mask dried, it was hard to peel of around my forehead area. Everywhere else peel off pretty easily. It life's some of my stubborn blackheads. But I did notice however that it took off all my peach fuze on my face, that makes me nervous because I don't know if my hair will grow back thicker. I do like the product for the price. I might not buy again instead I would try another scent.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! For the price that it is I love it enough but I would recommend this to anyone who asked me about it. I'm 16, and like any other teenage, I have hormonal acne. Nothing ever really worked or made my skin feel better until I tried this at a friends house. I loved it and have 3 on my shelf In case I run out! It does not dry out my skin, it actually makes my skin feel amazingly soft. This has controlled my acne. I leave it on for about 30 minuets just to make sure it is dry, and I use it every night and have not had a problem with peeling. In fact, I find peeling it the best part!. The smell of it doesn't bother me, but the consistency does bother me a little. But I'll get over it. The only thing that I have to complain is the packaging because it gets a little messy inside of the cap but that's nothing a napkin can clean! This is a great product, and I especially recommend it to teens who have hormonal acne like me!

on 5/19/2013 10:38:00 PM

I brought mine at my cvs for $3.99 before tax . The fact it is a peel- off mask attracts me as there is not too many peel-off mask in the drug store. Figure for the price , it maybe worth a try. The consistency of the product is okay. The scent is very generic , even though it says cucumber , I don't feel it is that fleshing. I left it on more than instructed time as it is very hot and humid where I live . Once it is dry, I had no problem to feel it off. Some people are complained about no instructions on how to peel the mask off. I always peel off mine from the bottom of face . Using peel- off mask many years and this seems work for me better. I did have some area that I wasn't able to peel off and I simply wash if off. My face does feel very soft and smooth . I pad on my EL night serum right after and feel pretty good. So the verdict is I will repurchase it simple because the price and made my skin feel decent . For less than $5 , I don't expect it to deliver too much . If you don't have sensitive skin and look for a cheap peel- off mask, it worth a try .

on 5/3/2013 4:36:00 PM

I bought this product after trying out a couple of Freeman's other mask products. Absolutely LOVED IT! First I bought the travel size to try it out, and my first try, I put on too much of the product and it took forever to dry. But I absolutely loved the way my skin felt afterwards, So I decided to buy the full sized product ($4 at my Walmart in Canada). Put on a lot less this time, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The only issue I have is the packaging, because it does get really sticky and messy. But overall, LOVE this product

Popular Masks